Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: isabella 19  (Read 36761 times)

2 review(s) for Isabella 19 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline UltrasForLife

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I will start by saying that this is completely unfair... you can't have a hottie like that in London for 70ph while in my normal puntong South west area we get crap punts for 100+  :angry:

So... I went for this one with quite a bit of pessimism due to the circumstances. -  crap area,  romanian girl (first for me),  cheap, not much feedback on AW -  none here,  pretty sure she was pimped,  etc,  etc.

Some of these remain valid - the area is crap,  wouldnt live there if they paid me to. 10 min walk from East Ham tube station.   The girl is 99 pc pimped -  I was talking to a lady manager on the phone tp set it up and was greeted by her on entrance to building.  There were some male voices inside the flat too. Because I was expecting all that I didn't let it bother me. I was 15 min early and was welcomed by isabellas friend giulia. She didn't look as hot as pics on AW btw.  Meanwhile isabella was taking a shower to see me -  quite pleased for that. Flat was on the messy side but not too bad and it was quite an old building. Wasn't offered a drink but don't normally go for more than water anyway so just askes for it. The room was OK though -  cute with teddy bears on the bed (love these Im sorry)  and seemed clean. For background conditions Id give it a 5/10.

And now onto isabella herself. She is a pretty,  really young,  romanian girl -  looked exactly as I requested and expected. Her body is absolutely fit - small tight lovely titties with gorgeous  nipples. Ass to die for with a nice tattoo on her back. Pussy looked great too. Skin smooth as silk literary... have not had felt softer skin in my life. Face was cute,  feet were cute and she was toned and alim.  She is about 162-163 cm tall -  perfect for me as I am not very tall myself.  Basically pn looks I could easily give her a 9/10. Better made hair (guess not easy for 1 min after a shower) and a bit more make up would have hit 10. Normally I love the natural look but I think som makeup (I dont think she had any at all)  would have made her face look even better.

Services -  as advertised pretty much.  Started off with BJ with her back against me and ass on the aidea.  Felt good as she did go deeper when I asked her.  Also I could touch her lovely bacl and bottom. She then switched to bj from in front -  not much eye contact but I loved it.  Some kissing and hugging followed with her soft body and she rwally does cuddling extremely well -  kissea you everywhere,  warm breathing exactly where you want it. Kissing was on lips only at that stage and I felt she was still a bit nervous. To relax her -  some fantastic and bloody tasty RO amd kissing of her body. Her stomach is particularly ticklish and at that stage she was smiling and laughing cutely with pleasure which made me feel even better.  Some (!)  sex followed.  Her on top - started a bit slow as she is VERY tight.  Tool about a min to get going.  Tgen she bent forward as I was starting to thrust and wrapped herself all around me.... with all that it took me about 30 aec (!)  to popo the first load.  Could not resist the penetration,  the warm kissing of my neck and the beautiful view. Absolutely fantastic. She then had a smoke while i quickly realoaded. This time it was quite a bit longer -  ranging from doggy, missiionary,  her on top,  reverse cowgirl,  etc.  When possible at that stage she started giving me some nice tongue action during kissing too.  I kept patient in the beginning and was rewarded at this atage as she was starting to relax with me.  Note -  she has a tongue pierxing,  was my first and kind of liked it. Lovely playful tongue she has when she is ready to use it. Loved every single angle as it exposes a beautiful sight. Popped when going strongly from behind after about 20-30 min. We had some talk as much as it was poaaible due to her quite basic english and started clothing. Basically -  as advertised and as good as i could have wished for from her 9/10. Better blowjob skills would have made it a 10.

All this time romanian music was playing from her laptop which I love -  it is very good music for aex as it is rhytmic and makes me go quicker and harder. She was very dancy,  in the breaks she was dancing,  smiling and singibg a bit.  Very joyful girl considering she is being prsume and stuck in a bad part of london. Honestly,  couldnt have asked for more from my 70 ph punt! Will be back there when I can and depending on my wallet condition may go for a 3some with giulia as I have a feeling these ladies will be great together.  Will definitely do it if I can get it sown to 120 but at the moment they asked for full price on both when I asked on the phone before. Would have gone back today tbh,  butdont think I will be able to manage 2 pops 3rd day in a raw :)  VFM -  easily a 9/10, close to a 10 and only because of the location and flat not being nice and new. Any questions -  feel free to ask.   :cool: :hi: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 05:45:04 am by UltrasForLife »

Offline UltrasForLife

sorry for any typos -  written on mobile..  :hi:

Offline Rick2468

Thanks for review, I may visit her today.

Offline UltrasForLife

Thanks for review, I may visit her today.

Hope you feel the same about ot as I do.  enjoy and let us know.  always good to have a few opinions on a girl :)

Offline Rick2468

I am waiting on her, Amarry or Erika Hot today, a case of who gets back to me first. Gosh it's good to be in demand!  :thumbsup:

Offline UltrasForLife

Im not sure if she responds to txt as first contact,  someone complained about in the pther thread... she is working today as I askwd so best try to call if you want a reply :)

Uglybugball

Nice report. Sounds like you both had good fun. (thats what it's all about IMHO).  :thumbsup:

Sounds like a similar experience I had with a Czech girl, although yours was a better one overall. (and better value).

As you mentioned it's very important to take your time early on for them to relax. The reward comes later on. For me this age group is too young, but once in a while, a nice alternative.

Offline UltrasForLife

Nice report. Sounds like you both had good fun. (thats what it's all about IMHO).  :thumbsup:

Sounds like a similar experience I had with a Czech girl, although yours was a better one overall. (and better value).

As you mentioned it's very important to take your time early on for them to relax. The reward comes later on. For me this age group is too young, but once in a while, a nice alternative.

Well Im quite young myself so ideal age for me. I can understand how awkward it would be with a 45+ old bloke...

Uglybugball

Well Im quite young myself so ideal age for me. I can understand how awkward it would be with a 45+ old bloke...

I'm the same age as George Clooney & Gary Lineker, so I'd tend to agree.  :hi:
(but younger than Simon Cowell)

Offline UltrasForLife

was there owo?

No as per profile but it isnt a massive problem for me. I appreciate some girls prefer better protection for themselves..

Offline UltrasForLife

Well only I had the pleasure it seems.  :P

Offline NightKid

Her profile's still around though?

Hetfield

Wasn't earlier. She's in my hotlist, so noticed it was gone and posted here. Must have just been temporarily disabled for whatever reason. Seen that a few times- no idea why...

Riptor

Already had this cutie in my hotlist.

Good to hear that she is worth a punt and I have her as a plan B.

Riptor

I am waiting on her, Amarry or Erika Hot today, a case of who gets back to me first. Gosh it's good to be in demand!  :thumbsup:

I had Amarry in my hotlist but her profile was switched with a very unattractive girl.

If its Romanian Amarry operating near Canary Wharf style way.

Offline patulea

Really tempted by this one and your review gives me confidence that she's genuine but still seems a bit risky. I don't like the fact you said there were male voices in the house. That puts me off and you'd think she'd have a bit more feedback on AW by now.

Anyone else been to see her since this review was posted?

new2game

Really tempted by this one and your review gives me confidence that she's genuine but still seems a bit risky. I don't like the fact you said there were male voices in the house. That puts me off and you'd think she'd have a bit more feedback on AW by now.

Anyone else been to see her since this review was posted?

This very same thing put me off too. At the end of the day I prefer a nice and discreet location. I wasn't far from her recently, but decided not to bother.

Offline UltrasForLife

TBH I am quite surprised no one has taken a chance on her after me as she is dirt cheap for what you get. And yeah the voices...obviously pimps...not sure if it will be the same situation at her new location though. I saw her in east ham or something like that, now she is very far from central london - that's why I havent been back to see her yet.

fredpunter

each to their own, but I wouldn't be tempted as she only looks about 14 and could do with eating a bit more, but that's just my opinion  :hi:

Offline finn5555

TBH I am quite surprised no one has taken a chance on her after me as she is dirt cheap for what you get. And yeah the voices...obviously pimps...not sure if it will be the same situation at her new location though. I saw her in east ham or something like that, now she is very far from central london - that's why I havent been back to see her yet.

So,after your brush with the law you spoke about yesterday you now encourage guys to see a pro$$ie who may be pimped  :dash:

Offline UltrasForLife

each to their own, but I wouldn't be tempted as she only looks about 14 and could do with eating a bit more, but that's just my opinion  :hi:

Ive seen her in flesh..she is 18-19. But yeah she does look young. On the eating more - no, body is perfectly shaped for her size (height). Couldn't disagree more. She would have been on the fat side if she was any larger. Great proportions, it's just she is a bit short and that is why she has a naturally smaller frame...damn I am remembering stuff and want to see her now :D

Offline UltrasForLife

So,after your brush with the law you spoke about yesterday you now encourage guys to see a pro$$ie who may be pimped  :dash:

Unfortunately yes. I am a bad person. There is pimped totally miserable and pimped happy. She was of the happy ones, I believe, at least the way she was reacting to stuff. I am not saying she was loving what she was doing, but it was obvious they weren't treating her very badly. Unlike others I have seen (the one ou speak of).

edit: Yes I do realize pimped happy is an exaggeration, but you get my point I hope.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 06:48:47 pm by UltrasForLife »

Hetfield

Shes' still on my list, and if she's still in Walthamstow, she's closer to me than she was in East Ham. It's just time vs money vs availability for me to get to her is all.

But like Fred, she is a little skinny, for my personal taste. I like a slightly larger lass; without wanting to use the cliche, but a 10 is pretty much perfect

Offline finn5555

Unfortunately yes. I am a bad person. There is pimped totally miserable and pimped happy. She was of the happy ones, I believe, at least the way she was reacting to stuff. I am not saying she was loving what she was doing, but it was obvious they weren't treating her very badly. Unlike others I have seen (the one ou speak of).

edit: Yes I do realize pimped happy is an exaggeration, but you get my point I hope.

No I don't get your point in fact I think your a dick head and on that note I will not be exchanging any messages with you again  :crazy:

Offline UltrasForLife

No I don't get your point in fact I think your a dick head and on that note I will not be exchanging any messages with you again  :crazy:

Oh wow...I will miss them messages so much. Cause anything you have said anywhere after my posts has been of any use to me whatsoever... :lol:

Hetfield

Hmm, my last reply I posted without seeing the "pimped" comments. I am not so sure about visiting this girl now. I understand, I think, where Alex is coming from - there is bad pimping and there is "better" pimping (for want of a positive word); Bad being trafficked, coersed girls, being made to be prostitutes against their will, and doing it through fear of punishment/violence if they don't comply, and "better" as in they are here by choice, are doing the work by choice, and the pimp is more of a manager than anything else; someone who is providing them with a place to work from, and the facility to carry out their work, who take a cut of the money in return for their services. Which is actually quite common, so I believe, for foreign girls who don't speak the language, don't have references, bank accounts, employment history etc needed to get accommodation etc in this country. I think there is a difference between then the two, and whether you choose to boycott these girls, and thus their pimps/managers, is a moral choice. Personally, I choose to boycott the trafficked and coerced girls, on both a legal and moral choice. The other type ("better" as I've put it), I decide on a "case by case" approach. So far, I'm fairly sure (apart from one time, early on in my punting, when I was [more] naive and ignorant than I am now) I've only seen girls that are either completely independent, or at the worst, have the "better" pimped arrangement, and after sussing those out, I've been happy with the situation.

Swagman

To date, I've seen Giulia (now Anabella) around 6/7 times (have lost count really) and have seen Isabella 3 times. 

The first time was around 6 months ago (I booked Giulia) back when she and Isabella were in South Woodford charging only £60/hr. I took a punt on a potential gem because she looked amazing from the pics. I went half expecting it to be too good to be true and was fully prepared to walk. I also took extra money in case there were hidden extras (my max would have been £80 for the hour).

When she opened the door, I was led into a kitchen and was met by an angry looking pimp giving me a dirty look. Isabella was also in the kitchen at the time. It was the first time I'd ever encountered a male/pimp at a punt and to be honest would have been too intimidated to leave at that point. I don't know why he thinks/thought it a good idea to be so clearly present when punters come but I thought perhaps he wanted to make his presence felt so any bad eggs would think twice before mistreating the girls? Who knows...
Anyway, the combination of him practically blocking off the exit and Giuilia being so pretty meant I went ahead with the punt...and thank goodness I did! The second time I went (around a week later to see Isabella) the same pimp was there again but this time greeted me by saying "Hello, my friend" in a thick EE accent. I remember thinking he sounded just like one of the bad guys from a Die Hard movie.

Post-punt (the first one), I was very conflicted about the fact that they were clearly pimped (as well as charging waaay below their value which induced feelings of guilt) but justified it to myself - as Alex does - by the fact that they are clearly very well treated and it's more a safety/premises agreement than a forced one. They are always happy and chatty and relaxed which is why I've seen them collectively so many times. They are real life best friends and also go back to Romania often for holidays to relax and in fact the last time I saw Giulia in Newham before they moved, she showed me pics on her phone of their trip. Believe it or not, Isabella has an identical twin!

I went to the place in East Ham/Newham 3 times and they were being 'managed' by a maid (she took the calls as the girls' English isn't great) who was friendly and chatty with me. I never did see the first pimp at the new place but did see some others (2/3 different guys; sometimes together) every now and then when I would come out of the room after the punt.

Anyway, I went through a long period of just seeing either one or the other as they were just my type and cheap to boot. I wasn't even tempted by anyone else frankly and the only reason I've resorted to looking elsewhere now (and recently endured probably my worst punt ever with rosa.sweet) is because they've moved to bloody E17 and it's too far from me to justify a 1 hour punt.

Sorry about the essay, just giving a heads up on the situation. Up to you guys to decide at the end of the day.

Offline UltrasForLife

Hah Isabella's younger sister looked damn hot, too, she was on her laptop's desktop when I visited. But she is just 16 and back home :) Would love to see her too some day though  :cool:

Seems you had the same experience and impressions as me. I wasn't into Guilia (face not clean enough for my taste), but would love to see Isabella again soon - she was just so passionate by the end of our time together, she clearly enjoyed my company which always leaves me happy too. I just hope they move yet again but somewhere closer to actual London and maybe can see her next time I am in the city...

Most of the pimped girls are miserable bitches and it takes you 3 mins to figure out they are forced to do this. I am pretty sure she isn't forced but can't help but wonder what % of the money I give her actually she gets. If it was all going for her I'd have no problem going to her current postcode :)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 11:29:15 am by UltrasForLife »

Swagman

Is she younger? Giulia told me they were twins! Maybe lost in translation...

Isabella's service is in a different league to Giulia's and she is much prettier but I'm an ass man through and through and Giulia's bum is ridiculous. A round, firm, bubble butt on a girl as slim as her is literally the holy grail for me and every time I considered seeing one of them, Giulia won out because of her bum. The new pics on her profile don't even do it justice. It is a perfect 10 (I'd put it level with miley's who's another fave of mine). Isa's bum is great too; nice and pert which suits her frame but it has absolutely nothing on Giulia's. That's why the ratio of times I've seen them is so much in her favour.

Like you say, Isabella gives a passionate service. Neither do OWO but Isa kisses passionately (probably my most enjoyable kissing sesh with a WG have been with her) whereas Giulia doesn't kiss at all but gfe isn't the be all and end all for me.
The last time I saw Isa though, she must've been really horny cuz when I went down on her (she even let me finger her which she didn't before) she came so violently it made me cum as well! I had never in my life come from doing RO without 69 (and haven't since) and many girls have faked orgasms with me but hers was so genuine I actually erupted. She couldn't stop laughing!
Isa (and Giulia) also always struggled to 'handle' me even with lube and she always complained I was "too, too big" but that day, she fucked the absolute shit out of me. I couldn't believe it and had a blast.

Both are great girls but I'm almost glad they've moved away far as I was spending waaay too much on them. When they left Woodford (about 40 mins from me) they moved to about a 10 min bus ride away and it was like all my Xmases had come at once. The temptation was too great and I struggled to control my spending. I was a once a month (if that) punter before I met them.

As you say, I always wondered how much of the fee they receive but was actually happy when they increased their price from 60 to £70 per hour as it alleviated some of the guilt and meant they were - hopefully - getting a little more.

Oh Lord another essay, my bad...

Btw alex, I'm a young punter as well (23) and like you only punt with girls who look (we all know they lie about their age) my age or younger so will PM you with any gems I encounter as well as writing reviews.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 12:14:29 pm by Swagman »

Offline UltrasForLife

Is she younger? Giulia told me they were twins! Maybe lost in translation...

Isabella's service is in a different league to Giulia's and she is much prettier but I'm an ass man through and through and Giulia's bum is ridiculous. A round, firm, bubble butt on a girl as slim as her is literally the holy grail for me and every time I considered seeing one of them, Giulia won out because of her bum. The new pics on her profile don't even do it justice. It is a perfect 10 (I'd put it level with miley's who's another fave of mine). Isa's bum is great too; nice and pert which suits her frame but it has absolutely nothing on Giulia's. That's why the ratio of times I've seen them is so much in her favour.

Like you say, Isabella gives a passionate service. Neither do OWO but Isa kisses passionately (probably my most enjoyable kissing sesh with a WG have been with her) whereas Giulia doesn't kiss at all but gfe isn't the be all and end all for me.
The last time I saw Isa though, she must've been really horny cuz when I went down on her (she even let me finger her which she didn't before) she came so violently it made me cum as well! I had never in my life come from doing RO without 69 (and haven't since) and many girls have faked orgasms with me but hers was so genuine I actually erupted. She couldn't stop laughing!
Isa (and Giulia) also always struggled to 'handle' me even with lube and she always complained I was "too, too big" but that day, she fucked the absolute shit out of me. I couldn't believe it and had a blast.

Both are great girls but I'm almost glad they've moved away far as I was spending waaay too much on them. When they left Woodford (about 40 mins from me) they moved to about a 10 min bus ride away and it was like all my Xmases had come at once. The temptation was too great and I struggled to control my spending. I was a once a month (if that) punter before I met them.

As you say, I always wondered how much of the fee they receive but was actually happy when they increased their price from 60 to £70 per hour as it alleviated some of the guilt and meant they were - hopefully - getting a little more.

Oh Lord another essay, my bad...

Btw alex, I'm a young punter as well (23) and like you only punt with girls who look (we all know they lie about their age) my age or younger so will PM you with any gems I encounter as well as writing reviews.

I prefer more pert bums and boobs - thus Isabella's any day. I did see giulia's but was too round and large for the frame. Different people, different ideals. God, now that you said that about her cumming...why the fuck am I not in London this weekend. Would love to try to do the same haha

Swagman

I love big bums so much it always amazes me to think some guys can consider a bum 'too big'. I don't like fat bums with cellulite or big bums on equally big women but on a slim girl, a big, round bum drives me crazy! Like you say though, to each their own. As for boobs, well, I literally couldn't give a damn if their boobs were as flat as mine. I won't say no to a nice pair but it's not what turns me on about a girl. What I won't see is a girl with fake ones - a complete turn off.

Funnily enough, re-reading my post makes me want to see Isa again as well! Must....resist....temptation...

Offline Urban_G

She seems a good VFM punt, but she doesn't really 'do it' for me, except in the picture of her up against the wardrobe :thumbsup:

Offline UltrasForLife

She seems a good VFM punt, but she doesn't really 'do it' for me, except in the picture of her up against the wardrobe :thumbsup:

The other two don't do her justice...she looks like the one against the wardrobe..in fact the PG pics show her exactly as she is and are certainly much better than 2 of the profile pics. Bad choice by her/her pimps tbh.

Ted Bear

thanks swagman for that insight - that is some serious pimping action to come face to face with them and then to be greeted second time round "hello, my friend" :dash:

Good pimp or good acting by WG :unknown:

Also noticed they are in bad company with Katy.69, If I remember a very bad punt!!

Offline UltrasForLife

thanks swagman for that insight - that is some serious pimping action to come face to face with them and then to be greeted second time round "hello, my friend" :dash:

Also noticed they are in bad company with Katy.69, If I remember a very bad punt!!

This Katy stays in other locations as far as I have seen so far. Probably just pimped by the same group but they dont actually work together.

Offline loner

so basically isabella has better service but anabella has a better bum right> Like swagman i am also a bum guy and can do with worse service just to fuck a nice round bum on a slim figure. But looking for the pictures, I cant actually tell that anabella has a bigger/better bum??

Offline UltrasForLife

so basically isabella has better service but anabella has a better bum right> Like swagman i am also a bum guy and can do with worse service just to fuck a nice round bum on a slim figure. But looking for the pictures, I cant actually tell that anabella has a bigger/better bum??

It is bigger. If you invest 1 pound total in their PGs you will see exactly what you get...pictures there are much more accurate.

BeesKnees

I took your advice Alexyfoot and got the pics. You're right, Isabella's are pretty much the same as her profiles but Annabella (Giulia) shows more of her body. Annabella's body is curvier/juicer than Isabella. That ass on that slim body is to die for. But Isabella seems to have more personality in her pics and she allows FK so I'd prefer her. Though I'd like to see both. And then maybe together!

Do you know where they are based now? The profile says Hackney station, but it's either gonna be Hackney Central or Hackney Wick.

Offline UltrasForLife

I took your advice Alexyfoot and got the pics. You're right, Isabella's are pretty much the same as her profiles but Annabella (Giulia) shows more of her body. Annabella's body is curvier/juicer than Isabella. That ass on that slim body is to die for. But Isabella seems to have more personality in her pics and she allows FK so I'd prefer her. Though I'd like to see both. And then maybe together!

Do you know where they are based now? The profile says Hackney station, but it's either gonna be Hackney Central or Hackney Wick.

No idea mate, planning to visit her in 3 weeks time at new location. Call Isabella's number- her maid is generally helpful and speaks proper English. She will tell you about the location...

I think I txt-ed the maid after I saw Isabella about threesome option and she agreed after some convincing to 120 ph for the 2 girls (unless my memory is giving up). In the end didn't go with it as I am really not into Giulia for some reason - I just don't like overly curvy shapes for a body size ... although I am sure it would be a great experience as even when they were just chatting in the corridor (in romanian...) you could see they are great friends.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 12:45:55 pm by UltrasForLife »

Swagman

Yep, I took one risk too many when I decided to see Katy. I saw her in the room one day when I went to see Giulia and she looked nice so thought why not? With hindsight I should have given the money to charity. She wasn't even cheaper than the other two back then! A terrible punt.

Offline kropotkin

Tempted but a bit confused...

Are they in Walthamstow or Hackney?

Offline UltrasForLife

Call and find out. I dont think anyone here has visited them at new location. Their maid is quite helpful and speaks english properly..

Online supastarjay

cheers for this info guys, don't know if I should be worried or not about these guys in her apartment...? I'm also a young punter, so would like to stay safe

Offline UltrasForLife

Well,  well, well... That was unexpected... Had arranged my time for a second visit from last week... Also texted yesterday morning to just remind her maid that I am seeing Isabella later on friday.... 15 mins before scheduled meet time (obviousoy all the way to her place....) I gey the "I am off sick today,  you can see giulia instead"  treatment. Fuck that.  :dash: have no idea what happened but wasnt pleasant for me.... Shame as I really wanted that beautiful petite body again. Dont think I will t4y to book again after this farce... This is how not to conduct your busines...  :dash:

BeesKnees

Is she not worth giving her a second chance?

If the service was excellent I would try again. Sometimes there are worth it.

Offline UltrasForLife

Its too far from London -  20 min to waltham + good 25 mins walk (I dont drive) or some bus. If it was in a convenient location maybe but not gonna go all this way to risk getting the same treatment. If I do see her she is worth it...

Ted Bear

That is a shame - was looking forward to a recent FR at her new place. Just couristy have you seen Guila before??? I think she is meant to be good also but your right to walk.

Offline UltrasForLife

That is a shame - was looking forward to a recent FR at her new place. Just couristy have you seen Guila before??? I think she is meant to be good also but your right to walk.

Ive seen her but not been with her. She was nice an cheerful for the 5 mins but the other guy earlier said she doesnt do FK so wasnt really into seeing her too much. If I was notified with a couple of hours advance I wouldnt have minded I think but come on 10 mins... After I sent a reminder early morning. Its just... Ffs... And I woudlnt blame isabella herself as her maid deals with bookings... My opinion of Isabella hasnt changed -  she is lovely but dont fancy maids playing with my time especially when in London where it is limited. If it was in Bristol probably wouldnt care too much..