Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen -Ava- recently?  (Read 2248 times)

damiankingston747

she looks amazing in these pics but not sure how much photoshopped? her verified member photo look pretty good also.. remember seeing some info here that she looked very different in real life.. any new news about this lady? rating look good if you can believe those..

look fwd to hearing from the brothers

External Link/Members Only

Offline jesus_jones

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11148.0

Try the search function. She's a mediocre punt, and while it's her in the photos, they are very flattering.

panel999

Hi there seems to be a few that work from that venue - I had the girls on my hot list for a while as their photos look very good - Kylie and Jess + Ava all have decent photo's - all photo shopped but had not read any negative reviews from this crowd before - good to see that Ava is a well below average punt and i have removed her from my list - Are the others worth taking a risk - Jess and Wendy?

External Link/Members Only - External Link/Members Only

Sherbert07

Hi there seems to be a few that work from that venue - I had the girls on my hot list for a while as their photos look very good - Kylie and Jess + Ava all have decent photo's - all photo shopped but had not read any negative reviews from this crowd before - good to see that Ava is a well below average punt and i have removed her from my list - Are the others worth taking a risk - Jess and Wendy?

External Link/Members Only - External Link/Members Only

Just to bump this up

Anyone seen Wendy (as above) or Kylie Flirt External Link/Members Only

£180 for a duo  :P I know I'm running before I can even walk...

Festisio

I saw Ava the other week.  She was plan C and I hadn't read reviews before seeing her or I may not have gone, but serves me right for not planning ahead.

She was OK.  Could have put more effort into the BJ.  Photo is obviously shopped but she is nice looking enough.  few moles on her body.  Clunge was acceptably tight and fresh smelling.

Didn't want to be fingered incase that's important to anyone.  Her prossie mates were having a fag when I was leaving, Ava is definitely the best looking out of that sorry lot.

panel999

THanks Festislo - there has been a lot of coming and going from this flat - a few weeks ago they had a couple of new girls then profile says gone away on holiday after a week or so - Seems ALL the pic's are very photo shopped

Stealthshagger

She has moved to bayswater, I'm seeing her in the near future I hope. I'll report back how she is. I have to say I have been tempted for a while to see her.

Online loner

Ive seen both Ava and Wendy. Ava's punt was as mentioned by others quite mediocre, i mean not terrible, but just very very slightly below average. She also looks less voluptious like in her photos, she was abit thinner, which i didnt like....

Wendy on the other hand was awesome. She had an amazing ass, i had to even go see her twice, she lets u dfk, etcetc. Blow job is sensual slow and deep.

Stealthshagger

Ava had a flat arse, spent the time moaning (not in a good way, as in complaining), hand job instead of bj mainly...also kept asking if I was going to cum soon and hurry up etc etc. not recommended. Also shy about you seeing her haddock holder or fibre funnel. Tried to position so you can't even see them. Very odd.