Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CutestLucy - Spitalfields  (Read 1030 times)

71 review(s) for LusciousLucy666 (60 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by pumps]

Offline Kendrig

Another review for Luci.
Arranged booking with her for early last week. Decided to arrange week before, as read previous issues with comms.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms Good - Phone/txt week before I wanted booking. She txt response next day, agreed day/time. Was given address morning of booking. All good

Venue Brick lane, Spitalfields. Great appartment, spacious, be there for next 12 months. The address is same as a large office block, enter building on LHS buzzer at pavement level. Lift was out of order, so had a few flights to walk

Services FK, DFK, owo, RO, DT, Facefucking, rimming (both ways), protected sex, cg, reverse cg, doggy, anal, toys. :yahoo:

Meet Lucie wearing denim hot pants, tight fitting blouse. Real bubbly lass , constantly smiling and punter focused. FK and bit of groping to start, then went for shower. Back to living room DFK my cock out and her leading me to bedroom. Drops to her knees , cock in mouth in front of large mirror, excellent technique, head, shaft till DT, then starts to face fuck herself. Blouse and bra off, cracking pair of tits have a good grope, and suck those nipples after. Get her onto bed for 69, sweet pusssy, ass a few slurps, finger play in pussy and ass, directs me to finger position prefers and pace, she continues with handjob and DT.  Ask for a toy she jumps off give me a butt plug for her, inserted with a bit of lube, continue noshing on her pussy.

Get her head over over the edge of bed more face fucking, she takes it well, I'm groping her tits, reach across with small dildo into her pussy, plug still in ass. The more play with her pussy, the DT gets better and wetter, rotating from DT to tea-bagging, this is too much and shoot my load, mouth and face- pop 1.

Chat for 5 mins, drink in living room, then on sofa, straight back between my legs sucking my cock, lifts my legs, and rims my ass, tongue deep really slurping at it, cock rock hard leads me to bedroom, gets me on all fours, and devours my ass, and tromboning. Best rimming I've had.

Time to rubber up and fuck her, butt plug still in she gets on CG, great technique, changing pace, have a great rhythm, she leans back, squats, then while still in her rotates 90deg for sideways, then reverse cowgirl. She's got lots of enthusiasm and energy, really punter focused. Lots of effort and sweat, her pussy muscles grip my cock, feels like she's trying to milk me. Swap positions to doggy, straight into it hard, her talking dirty the whole time (wish knew Portuguese, but still hot). Request her ass, "of course" , butt plug removed, no lube needed, grab hips she playing with her pussy, grab shoulders and really go for it. Eventually shoot my load whilst deep inside that pussy, and her panting, and shouting obscenities ( fuck knows what she was saying).

Summary First time I have met her, Quality punt, with a bubbly good lucking lass, offers all services, one of the best punts ive had. Would definitely re-visit, just wish I'd first met her when her price was £150.