Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Massage with HE in Essex  (Read 10649 times)

Offline sqlbatsman

Hello all, I'm new to this area. Have had plenty of great experiences over in the north east where I was based previously. This feels like a punting desert in comparison  :unknown:

Anyone can suggest good massage places in/around Chelmsford  :hi:

I have seen a few on Gumtree, none of them seem to have been rated here. Maybe I need to TOFTT and report back, but if anyone has had any experience and can share that would be great.  :hi:

Offline Mij

If you find one, let me know! :)

From my experience, the Chinese / Thai 'shops' are all legit...and all the ads on Gumtree are all FS providers.

Mij
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 11:41:19 am by Mij »

Offline muddy funxter

If you find one, let me know! :)

From my experience, the Chinese / Thai 'shops' are all legit...and all the ads on Gumtree are all FS providers.

Mij

I second that  :(

Offline sqlbatsman

I see what you guys mean. It is quite terrible around here. But looking at positives, I'm probably going to be spending a lot lesser on punting/massages, so overall might not be a bad thing after-all  :unknown:

Contacted one advertising on gumtree and she quotes £80/hr and that is just for the massage  :wackogirl:  :wacko:  :crazy:  Who is actually paying these crazy prices around here?  :dash:

Will just have to try one of thai girls advertising for £50/hr and see what it is like. I will report back.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 03:43:40 pm by sqlbatsman »

Offline TheBSG

Will just have to try one of thai girls advertising for £50/hr and see what it is like. I will report back.

If you mean

External Link/Members Only

Then don't expect a great massage.

These girls are strictly budget pump and dumps, the AW profiles are all recycled between girls on a regular basis and out of the 7 or 8 I've seen only one has been attractive...

Is the only decent happy ending massage I've had around chelmsford but is pricey

Offline muddy funxter

If you mean

Then don't expect a great massage.

I would concur Chocolate is good but not a patch on  maria

These girls are strictly budget pump and dumps, the AW profiles are all recycled between girls on a regular basis and out of the 7 or 8 I've seen only one has been attractive...

Is the only decent happy ending massage I've had around chelmsford but is pricey

Offline sqlbatsman

Thanks for that information  :hi:

It was actually this one that I was hoping to see;

Not sure if this is linked via AW as well....says £50 for an hour massage.

Offline gingerprince4444

Had a fabulous one at Rachels this week which i have reviewed, could do with a similar quality one in chelmsford if anyone has any ideas

Offline sqlbatsman

recommend highly but pricey

Thanks! This one was recommended by a few guys here, so tried her and I must say it was a very good experience indeed. I will put in a proper review soon.  :hi:

Offline sqlbatsman

Does anyone have any experience with this one?

Out call only - but apparently fully booked out for next few days. So I was hoping at least one person from her would have had some experience with this one, if she is that busy.  :hi:

Offline sqlbatsman

Tried a massage place in Boreham last week. Gtree - 1224062613. Private house not a shop.

Completely legit...decent massage I guess, but nothing really amazing.  :hi:

I have lost hope with finding anything decent now in Chelmsford and looks like I need to travel if I want my weekly treat.

Anyone know place within 30-45 mins (max 1hr) travelling distance from here....what I want is a really nice teasing sensual massage, with HE. Don't care for the B2b, but if it is there, that would be a bonus ofcourse.

Offline gingerprince4444

Would recommend Rachels in Ipswich nice and easy to find and from my experience worth the trip ;)

Offline sqlbatsman

Would recommend Rachels in Ipswich nice and easy to find and from my experience worth the trip ;)

Thanks!  Your review certainly sounds good.

What was name of the girl you saw?  :hi:

Offline sqlbatsman

Been to this place this week - Gtree - p/thai-massage-services/thai-massage/1229062122

A mature lady - not a looker - definitely has no idea at all on how to give a massage!!!

£40 for an hour - no extras offered.

However if you want to have the full deal, there is another girl in the same flat, who she said she will get to do the rest. Strange way of functioning - I have never seen something like this before  :unknown: You have to pay the other girl separately of course and I believe she will charge close to another £60 for half hour (which is what I had left when I was asked the question.)

She answered the phone like 10 times during the hour. Total waste of time and money!!!

Please be mindful though, you could ring the number and if she is busy, she will put you straight through to the other lady who offer full service. The other lady will not do a massage. So if its a sensual massage + HE you want, then forget about this one.

riotact

Offline sqlbatsman

Chelmsford centre, about 15mins walk from the central station!

You can follow the link by adding External Link/Members Only and pasting the remainder of the link I have pasted in red italic in my previous post. I just post it this way so it will not get tracked by google search.  :hi:

Offline curleywurley123

Take a trip down the A12,  £50 for half hour nude massage,  Gina is very hot.