Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: parking in northenden .? any suggestions on a safe  (Read 699 times)

Offline Lijunwei

any suggestions on a safe street for a few days...? need to jet off the island and flying from manchester any free street parking in the area thats not requiring permits etc etc

Offline tesla

the airport is quite modern these days and has  purpose built buildings just for leaving your car in

VOLPONE

the airport is quite modern these days and has  purpose built buildings just for leaving your car in

Are they free to use ?
I thought the o.p. was looking to leave his car somewhere for free. Was going to suggest Sandy's car park .... :lol:

Offline Bertiebeenthere

Try Heald Green station car park, then catch the train or only a fiver with Metro cabs

BBT

Offline Northerndave666

Try Heald Green station car park, then catch the train or only a fiver with Metro cabs

BBT

Apart from the fact that you'll get a ticket as the car park is well signed that it is for rail users only. And the fact it only has a few spaces, so leaving the car there for a few days will obviously attract attention...

...oh wait, I see what you did there  :drinks:

Lots of lovely car parks to choose from.

Online Blackpool Rock

Are they free to use ?
I thought the o.p. was looking to leave his car somewhere for free. Was going to suggest Sandy's car park .... :lol:
I was just thinking the same then saw your post  :D
Seriously though there are plenty of safe non resident only parking streets around where Sandys was, google maps street view is really useful for stuff like this.
Personally I used to park in a side street a couple of minutes walk from the parlour

VOLPONE

Personally I used to park in a side street a couple of minutes walk from the parlour

Me too, Lingard Rd or St Hilda's Rd for me. Never had any trouble and in places possible to park alongside a fence so not outside anyone's house. Parking in the side streets should be even easier now the Brothel has closed. Let's face it that was the only reason to visit Northenden. I bet withdrawals from the cash machines are down dramatically since Sandy's shut !

Offline Bertiebeenthere

Apart from the fact that you'll get a ticket as the car park is well signed that it is for rail users only. And the fact it only has a few spaces, so leaving the car there for a few days will obviously attract attention...

...oh wait, I see what you did there  :drinks:

Lots of lovely car parks to choose from.

If you get the train to/from the airport you're a rail user,

BBT

Offline Tecova

Styal station car park is a 6 minute train ride/40 minute walk from Manchester Airport and it's highly unlikely to be rammed at any time of day meaning no official will check.