Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Shanghai - Punting  (Read 3029 times)

Offline heisenberg.

Hi guys just touched down in Shanghai. I'll be here for a few months.
The aim of this thread is to help you guys out with the punting scene here in China/Shanghai as I know it's a difficult place to find value/quality compared to other Asian countries. In other words I hope to start a similar thread to Vivago.

Any tips/ help would be greatly appreciated and of course if I have something useful to share with the community I will contribute. Pics will also be posted if I manage to get some, although the general impression is that native Chinese are a lot more reserved about these things in comparison to their Asian counterparts.

Anyhow, tips, locations, contact information, apps etc etc please share. I will try whatever you guys suggest and post my results here!

This is virtually the most populated city in the world, there's millions of willing pussy out there - someone just need a key to unlock the gift ! Let's hope I can crack some digits of the combination lock :P

Offline FLYING BLUE

Good luck with your endeavours.

I'm there most months and I've never managed to get off the starting block (in the main, because I don't speak the language). I've heard from some of my younger ex colleagues that it's a minefield of tricks and scams, expensive and potentially quite dangerous).
FB.

Gazzzz

Try a bar call manhattan

Loaded with loads of gorgeous little vietnamese chicks

Offline Steely Dan

Note my experiences in Guangzhou and look also 141sex based in HK.

Offline Sparky22

I go to Shanghai every month

Most reliable info is here External Link/Members Only

Judy's is pretty reliable mostly Viets and some black girls

Free lancers on this page vary quite a bit I have had some good and bad

Someone also recommended a Spa on these pages which I have yet to check out but it sounded great

I think the general consensus is that China is tricky and /or expensive

This said there are some Chinese girls out there that are absolutely smoking hot so it can also be great

There are almost enough of us Chinese wanderers now to start an official China punt society perhaps with golf as a sideline -haha

Happy hunting

Offline Turtle1

I had to constantly go to China for work between 2005-9. Several locations. Anywhere from 4 days to a month at a time. Several times a year.  It took me about 2 years to find decent success. I did everything by my self as I didn't want my work finding out and didn't know how to go about my seedy plans. I hardly got any free time in Shanghai by my self. So most of my adventures started in smaller towns.

I was scared to use the Internet there as I knew it was heavily monitored. So relied on cab drivers and bell boys for info and tips lol. That was like over 10 years ago......

Things should be a lot easier now, best of luck.

Offline Marmalade

Hi guys just touched down in Shanghai. I'll be here for a few months.
The aim of this thread is to help you guys out with the punting scene here in China/Shanghai as I know it's a difficult place to find value/quality compared to other Asian countries. In other words I hope to start a similar thread to Vivago.

Any tips/ help would be greatly appreciated and of course if I have something useful to share with the community I will contribute. Pics will also be posted if I manage to get some, although the general impression is that native Chinese are a lot more reserved about these things in comparison to their Asian counterparts.

Anyhow, tips, locations, contact information, apps etc etc please share. I will try whatever you guys suggest and post my results here!

This is virtually the most populated city in the world, there's millions of willing pussy out there - someone just need a key to unlock the gift ! Let's hope I can crack some digits of the combination lock :P

Vivago communicated a wealth of unusual experience, based on a lot of experience, on massive threads. Four months later and we've heard squat about your heisenberg adventures. The real Heisenberg discovered the uncertainty principle: you merely seem so far in your adventures to have been eaten by it. Hopefully you're still alive. We look forward to your voluminous posts telling us about Shanghai!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 05:31:00 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Goodfellas000

Don't fall into the girl who shows an interest in you in the tourist areas like I did in my younger days back in 2009. Met a girl on the Bund who after chatting with in English (which should have been a clue!!) led me to a bar where she ordered the most expensive drinks she could whilst I had a soft drink. Then in a city of 13 million people her friend just happened to be in the same bar and also ordered a very expensive drink. Guess who's left with the bill? Also Chinese girls DO NOT shave the important areas at all! Most hotels in the city have in room massage with extras.

Offline Mackapaka

As a previous poster said Judys and Manhattan are the places to go. Manhattan is nuts with loud Europop and wall to wall viets who will target you the minute you make eye contact. Judys is far more relaxed with a live band and more of a normal bar atmosphere. It also has a pool table at the rear which can be fun. The girls don't seem as aggressive as manhattan. rates usually 1000st and 1500+ for all night which. Both bars on the same street about 300m apart . Big Bamboo is another bar on the street if you just fancy a normal drink.