Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen weronika.xxx of Pontypridd Area  (Read 2206 times)

fenderstrat31

Hi Guys
Does anyone have any info on Weronika.xxx currently working from the Pontypridd area.
Noticed her profile this morning and she looks well worth a visit (if she's real)?
As always, any info. would be greatly appreciated
Link to profile;
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Husqvarna360

There is nothing on reverse image search, but interesting her profile description says she's blonde and the pictures are showing black hair so not quite sure.   :hi:

fenderstrat31

Good spot Husq  :hi:
I completely missed that, think I had my head burried between those ass cheeks rather than properly reading the profile.
Think I'll give this one a miss till more info. is known

np500

Says ponty but she says cardiff in her profile + plus all the hall marks of a scam profile.

fenderstrat31

Think you're right Red
Now i've read the profile properly it seems like a scam to me as well.
A case of my dick ruling my head this morniong I think  :drinks:

Husqvarna360

Her profile has been changed now from blonde to brunnette, and she started this morning locations as pontypridd, then it was cardiff and now it's back to pontypridd so not looking good.

np500

Sergio getting his ball ('s up ) bearings in a row, suppose it's easier than working on a farm back home ? Much easier to rip us fuckers off, now I've said that she's probably Lagit ! ?

Offline BillyPilgrim

She looks like Julia For You External Link/Members Only, the Pole who learned her trade from Romanians.

Offline HughJardon

There is nothing on reverse image search, but interesting her profile description says she's blonde and the pictures are showing black hair so not quite sure.   :hi:

I think there's more on reverse searching her number than her images on this occasion.

More images here

I'd happily drive up to Ponty for some good Polish pussy... That's a lot of Pees

Offline dcpunt

I don't think this is a fake profile. I think this girl might be working from the same place as Polish Alice from Ponty.

Alice's profile mentions a friend that she works with.

I think it is worth a try, I might try to book her next week.
Banned reason: Duplicate account - Cahbecn
Banned by: daviemac

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

It's my understanding that this is Polish Alice's friend :

Rich

Asian Hunter

I don't think this is a fake profile. I think this girl might be working from the same place as Polish Alice from Ponty.

Alice's profile mentions a friend that she works with.

It seems Gorgeous Alice 198 is starting her own PNDF (polish nut draining factory)  :sarcastic:

Her friends Weronkia and Jacqueline. Both look very tasty indeed.

Hi,

It's my understanding that this is Polish Alice's friend :

Rich

More pictures of Jacqueline here External Link/Members Only

np500

Hope that Jacqueline is lagit , her body is up there, good price, I'll put her on h l if she has an A W profile ?

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

Spoke with her briefly tonight, she is away Friday, but back on Saturday.

Is this flat in Pontypridd easy to find ?  As I've not visited her friend Alice before,

Rich

Offline mrdiamond77

Hope that Jacqueline is lagit , her body is up there, good price, I'll put her on h l if she has an A W profile ?

Agree.  Those are some nice pictures of her.  Could be worth a visit.  :thumbsup:

Asian Hunter

Here's more pictures of Jacqueline

Sent her a text. But she replied from a different number (Alice's number). So I'm guessing same place Alice working from. Asked about any extra for CIM and anal? No to anal, but think CIM is on the cards. She's off tomorrow and the weekend. Back working Monday. May TOFTT next week if nobody already has  :sarcastic:.

np500

Definitely would see her,  but not too sure about the venue , if the one when I visited Alice, long street, felt a bit exposed, plus like a fuck wit, I parked right out side !

slimboyo

Definitely would see her,  but not too sure about the venue , if the one when I visited Alice, long street, felt a bit exposed, plus like a fuck wit, I parked right out side !

Alice has moved to Ponty town centre now. 

Offline HughJardon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Says on her profile she is setting up a group with Weronika et al

Think I'll be returning to the green green grass of home

Fucking Elvis's wife

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ianvilla

By way of texting Alice for an appointment over the last two weeks I have seen both of the girls mentioned in this thread separately by accident, Weronika and Jaqueline for a 15 minute quickie for £50 about 5 days apart. So, I can confirm they are part of the same stable.

I am a bit of a vanilla punter so a suffice it to say the photos of both are accurate, both girls have a good attitude and are very willing. I can only review what I have experienced,  so, can't really add anymore other than I will see both girls again without hesitation. I hope this helps.

:hi:

Asian Hunter

By way of texting Alice for an appointment over the last two weeks I have seen both of the girls mentioned in this thread separately by accident, Weronika and Jaqueline for a 15 minute quickie for £50 about 5 days apart. So, I can confirm they are part of the same stable.

I am a bit of a vanilla punter so a suffice it to say the photos of both are accurate, both girls have a good attitude and are very willing. I can only review what I have experienced,  so, can't really add anymore other than I will see both girls again without hesitation. I hope this helps.

:hi:

Nice one fella  :thumbsup:

Any chance you can give a brief review on Jacqueline?
Dress size?
Height?
Breast size?
Firm ass?
Looks?
Service included in price? DKF. OWO. RO. Fingers. CIM. COB. Facial.

Cheers  :hi:

Offline BillyPilgrim

Is this flat in Pontypridd easy to find ?  As I've not visited her friend Alice before,

Rich

Yes, very. Alice will direct you to a place that you can't miss, where you can easily and safely park. Alice is well worth a visit, so if these girls are with her, they should be good. 

np500

Alice has moved to Ponty town centre now.

Cheers, liking the sound of this .

Offline ianvilla

Nice one fella  :thumbsup:

Any chance you can give a brief review on Jacqueline?
Dress size?
Height?
Breast size?
Firm ass?
Looks?
Service included in price? DKF. OWO. RO. Fingers. CIM. COB. Facial.

Cheers  :hi:

OK AH I'll give this a go for you but I'm crap at sizes etc.

Dress size 6-8
Height 5'6''
Breasts small hand full
Looks 7/10
Ass small ish and quite firm
The photos are accurate

As for service, as I mentioned I am very vanilla so didn't ask for any of the things mentioned particularly for a quickie. But I'd certainly discuss this with her. I have seen the three girls here and they have a very positive wanting to please attitude.

Asian Hunter

OK AH I'll give this a go for you but I'm crap at sizes etc.

Dress size 6-8
Height 5'6''
Breasts small hand full
Looks 7/10
Ass small ish and quite firm
The photos are accurate

As for service, as I mentioned I am very vanilla so didn't ask for any of the things mentioned particularly for a quickie. But I'd certainly discuss this with her. I have seen the three girls here and they have a very positive wanting to please attitude.

Cheers fella :hi:

Dubmaan

It's the same phone number for this profile, different photos though.