Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indie Suggestions in Newcastle upon tyne Quayside  (Read 1292 times)

Offline nikmeister

Hi,

I am travelling to Newcastle mid-March and was hoping to get some recommendations of indie WGs that do GFE outcalls.
Any goods one out there? i have gone through AW but cannot seem to find one that is the perfect size or price. Posted an ad on UKE and got approached by agencies more than indies.

Need help , of any sort!

Thanks
Nik

Offline OscarC

Hi,

I am travelling to Newcastle mid-March and was hoping to get some recommendations of indie WGs that do GFE outcalls.
Any goods one out there? i have gone through AW but cannot seem to find one that is the perfect size or price. Posted an ad on UKE and got approached by agencies more than indies.

Need help , of any sort!

Thanks
Nik

Maybe you should say what your perfect size and price is? :unknown:

Offline nikmeister

Price I would say anywhere between £250-330 for 3 hours and preferably dress size 8. No ebony. Should be any age upto 30.  Hope that helps.

Offline tommydave

Skylah Rhodes...

Bloody excellent and fits all your boxes, check her reviews.

Offline Kev3773

Skylah Rhodes...

Bloody excellent and fits all your boxes, check her reviews.

She is great but Op would have to up his budget, she's £400 for a 3 hour out call. :hi:

Offline Bobbins1973

Put a reverse bid at that price and should get swamped with offers, some wold offer an overnight for that

Offline Mansell

Lovely Nikki or Bethany would be my suggestions. Nikki is only on UKE at the moment due to AW doing it's usual messing her around.

Offline nikmeister

Thanks for your replies I shall look into all 3 of them. If in the end I cannot find anyone in my price range I will be left with other alternative but to spend a bit more which is ok. I have placed a RB on AW but seems like no one is interested. Usually I see ridiculous amounts of bids coming in a few days before the date.

Will have a look at those three mentioned and reply back.

Offline Asar

Why not just search on AW for a hourly rate of upto 100 if it is £300 for 3 hours, within 5 miles of NE1? With your requirements of under 30 and size 8 you are going to get very few results tbh. If it was me I would go with Bethany Diamond(even though she is above your 30 year old), secondary choices I would say would be Keeva(If you visit her I was dare you to bring a packet of pickled onion monster munch :p)/AmberofNewcastle/CumforCarly/Nadine X/Anna May. Just the vast majority of the lasses no longer seem to be based on the Newcastle or Gateshead quayside.

Offline tommydave

She is great but Op would have to up his budget, she's £400 for a 3 hour out call. :hi:

Ahh ok, a worthwhile investment though.... Don't think I would survive 3 hours with sky myself. What a way to go though ;)

Offline nikmeister

Holy Moly.... Skylah is HOT!! Damn son! good shout...
For that body £400 is definitely worth it...

Saying that I found an old link of all the agencies and recommended WGs in Newcastle and have shortlisted a few so lets see what i decide.
Whatever happens i will let you know.

Any more recommendations are more than welcome keep them coming.External Link/Members Only