Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sisi/Yuki Derby  (Read 1293 times)

4 review(s) for Gorgeous Cherry (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Hugo Victor

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Sisi/Yuki are the same person.

Originally I had planned to see someone else, but when I turned up to their apartment they did not answer their phone nor reply to text.  So, I called this number as it was close by.  Even with the phone call I felt a bit suspicious.
Arrived on Uttoxeter road, just off Ashbourne road. 
An old Chinese man opened the door grunted and looked at me intimidatingly, so I returned the glare to him!  He led me upstairs and locked a gate behind me and I was like hmmm... dodgy (thankfully I can handle myself,so was not afraid).

I was sent into another room.  In came a woman who looked nothing like the pics (obviously), I refused and asked to go.  She did not speak English so went into the other room and the old Chinese man returned asking me what my problem was, aggressively. 
I told him if he does not have the woman in the picture than I am leaving, he argued a little, but I was standing my ground, he threatened me, I threatened him.  After a while, I got my phone out and said I was dialling the police, he quickly opened the gate.

Waste of time guys.  A big con!  If the woman was half decent, I might have stayed, but I am not paying for something that is not worth it.

So, called a friend with benefits, a bit out of the way, but at least it was a nice end to what could have been a bad evening!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I've had the same experience pre- UKP days, like quire a few the pics are never genuine and it's hit and miss, you have to be prepared to walk if they aren't up to scratch.
I've had a few arguments regarding this with the girls 'helper' but its never got to blows or refused my money back, sadly they have no idea about the Internet pics as profiles are probably managed in China.

I think I also reviewed and gave a neg.

Offline superam

I must have visited this place 30 times in the past, walked on more than 20 of them with never a problem, normally with the comment of 'come back on Monday, new girl' You do find a gem though on occasions.

Hugo Victor

It makes you think though, are the girls there forced to come to this country to have sex?

At the end of the day it is about principles and I for one would not want to meet with someone who is forced to do it.

When I visited, it was the old Chinese man and a madam, maybe he had other girls there, but I do not like to be lied to.  When I pay for something, I expect the service I was promised.

I have noticed some Adult workers take advantage of soft guys, and at the beginning,  I guess I was soft, because I didn't know what punting was about..  Too much of a gentleman I think..

Now that I am a little more experienced (think I've been doing this since December), I know how to play the game. 
Only found out about UK punting last week and its the best thing I've found!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
It makes you think though, are the girls there forced to come to this country to have sex?

At the end of the day it is about principles and I for one would not want to meet with someone who is forced to do it.

When I visited, it was the old Chinese man and a madam, maybe he had other girls there, but I do not like to be lied to.  When I pay for something, I expect the service I was promised.

I have noticed some Adult workers take advantage of soft guys, and at the beginning,  I guess I was soft, because I didn't know what punting was about..  Too much of a gentleman I think..

Now that I am a little more experienced (think I've been doing this since December), I know how to play the game. 
Only found out about UK punting last week and its the best thing I've found!

Belated welcome to UKP, HV.

Good to see you get off the mark like a flash and also submitted loads of reviews.

When you get a chance, also visit other pages on this forum like the Main UKP Page, where we discuss punting in general.

In addition, scroll to the bottom of this page, where you will find very useful links such as Punting Top Tips / New to Punting, etc.

Hugo Victor

Belated welcome to UKP, HV.

Good to see you get off the mark like a flash and also submitted loads of reviews.

When you get a chance, also visit other pages on this forum like the Main UKP Page, where we discuss punting in general.

In addition, scroll to the bottom of this page, where you will find very useful links such as Punting Top Tips / New to Punting, etc.

Thanks for the info.