Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Myla S - Birmingham Incall  (Read 3891 times)

9 review(s) for Myla.S (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Dogsbody42

Myla S

External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only

1 hr for £150

(Please bear with, only review #2 for me!)

Summary - One of the most relaxing experiences going!

Comms/Venue

Good, text her to ask her if she was doing incalls this particular night (review is from a few weeks ago). She replied she was so I gave her a ring to discuss. Location/price sorted. Got a text about 15mins before the booking to confirm I was on my way and to text her when I was outside the location (a city centre hotel). Got the room number and found it easily enough. Had to walk past reception but they didn't bat an eyelid.

Event

Knocked on the room door and Myla opened up. Age/description on AW is accurate - probably mid-20s, approx 5ft7(ish)

Offered the use of the bathroom for a show beforehand (declined as I'd come straight from home) and to freshen up (I did take the opportunity to mouthwash again sat down on the bed and sorted out the financial aspect, after which she advised me to get comfy.

She stashes the cash and invites me to lie down on the bed, undoes the role to reveal a figure-hugging black basque underneath. Starts kissing me all over my neck & chest and sucking on my nipples. Encourages me to massage her breasts, which i can see are both pierced which starts her moaning so she undoes the basque so I can suck and tease them.

She then guides my hand down to her crotch and gets me to alternate rubbing her clit and putting 2 fingers inside of her - this goes on for about 15mins before she pushes me off, gets her vibrator out and asks me to finger her whilst she is using her vibe on her clit so she can cum - I have no problem at this point!

I'm working on her for about another 10mins before I stop her and get her to go cowgirl on me (condom on of course) until I pop

We get cleaned up and she asks if I want a massage - I think why not whilst waiting for Junior to be ready for round two. Have a nice chat about where she's from and what she does.

Unfortunately Junior is not on the same wavelength as me tonight so there is no round 2, much to my unhappiness.

Nice chat again whilst we're cleaning up and getting dress and then out the door back onto the rainy city centre streets for walk to the local cab rank.

Very nice time, a bit too much kissing and not enough fucking to be perfectly honest, but I came away feeling very happy so I cant complain.

9/10 - There is only one WG (Who is now no longer working) who used to come anywhere close to Myla, but she offers a very good service, if a little pricey at £150ph, and I shall definitely be returning in the future

Offline slimdude1

Great review!

haven't seen her before on AW. I haven't punted for over 7 months, so I'm looking to come back with an amazing experience. She's definitely up there now, just a bit pricey!

How do you rate her facially?

Is she your best birmingham punt?

Offline Dogsbody42

Great review!

haven't seen her before on AW. I haven't punted for over 7 months, so I'm looking to come back with an amazing experience. She's definitely up there now, just a bit pricey!

How do you rate her facially?

Is she your best birmingham punt?

Facially, 8/10 - certainly no catwalk model but very attractive none the less

Probably the 2nd best Birmingham punt - the best has left the business and Myla beats the other girl I'd have considered to 2nd place. The only thing that I would add that for £150 ph it is a tad more pricey and she only works a couple of days a week

Offline Jockey

Facially, 8/10 - certainly no catwalk model but very attractive none the less

Probably the 2nd best Birmingham punt - the best has left the business and Myla beats the other girl I'd have considered to 2nd place. The only thing that I would add that for £150 ph it is a tad more pricey and she only works a couple of days a week

Shes now £120 per hour.... I hear that business is slow now days... I see a lot of girls are putting up offers.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review!    :thumbsup:

Don't know how I missed this girl!

Just a few questions if you don't mind!

Any owo or ow?

Any RO?

You mention her kissing your neck, chest, nips. But was there any DFK?

The last point is the important one for me, thanks!    :thumbsup:

I do hope I can put her on my HL!    :hi:

Just had a quick scan of her other reviews, looks like she does DFK! So I look forward to seeing this one soon!  ;)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 06:51:47 pm by Littlefoot »

brummierob

Saw Myla 2 weeks ago....she enjoys OWO & RO....a good looking girl with plenty of curves....she puts her rates up & down depending on how busy & what time of day it is....we'll worth the punt

Offline Littlefoot

Saw Myla 2 weeks ago....she enjoys OWO & RO....a good looking girl with plenty of curves....she puts her rates up & down depending on how busy & what time of day it is....we'll worth the punt

:thumbsup:

Think I'll choose my time when her rates are on that reduced rate!

Sounds an excellent SP!   :hi:

Muffdiver39

You paid £150ph which it states in her rates, however if you read her profile is says £120ph!

Hidden Image/Members Only

brummierob

Yeah she's good....laid back girl....likes to DFK & oral both ways....don't think she goes to £150 to often....if you get her at her reduced rate she's worth it

brummierob

Paid £120 when I saw her....good value....saw Luna Bellucci Friday & paid £140 & thought that was OK because she was rampant !!!...best I've had in a long time

Offline Dogsbody42

You paid £150ph which it states in her rates, however if you read her profile is says £120ph!

Hidden Image/Members Only

That's changed since I saw her! Damn. Should have waited a few weeks!

Offline Dogsbody42

Thanks for the review!    :thumbsup:

Don't know how I missed this girl!

Just a few questions if you don't mind!

Any owo or ow?

Any RO?

You mention her kissing your neck, chest, nips. But was there any DFK?

The last point is the important one for me, thanks!    :thumbsup:

I do hope I can put her on my HL!    :hi:

Just had a quick scan of her other reviews, looks like she does DFK! So I look forward to seeing this one soon!  ;)

My apologies, still getting used to doing reviews.

I can confirm OWO, RO - smelt lovely down there to be honest, and probably the best DFK I've had since Elise Adore was working. If only her rates stayed at £120!