Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delight Tantric Massage?  (Read 4648 times)

Offline GF69

Just wondering if anyone has been or has any experience?

Offline Redking71

Just wondering if anyone has been or has any experience?

Someone did a review awhile back paid £138 and no happy ending 😁😁😁😁

Offline GF69

Glad I asked the question, I couldn't see the review (strangely)

138, and not even a wank, I'll pass then  :thumbsdown:

Offline chinafan

Tantric massage is bullshit if you're really just after HE. All this bollocks about not touching, about it being sensual but not erotic etc etc. It's the emperor's new clothes.

Offline Knight Templar

Tantric massage is bullshit if you're really just after HE. All this bollocks about not touching, about it being sensual but not erotic etc etc. It's the emperor's new clothes.

Totally agree , been suckered into trying this twice( I know should have learnt the first time ) the first one was all deep breathing and being blindfold, then she nearly ripped my cock off at the end . When someone is pulling away at the old man and barks out " now you can ejaculate!!! " ffs that's really sensual  :dash:
Second time it was just an oily massage with a half decent wank , even the fucking  background music was as relaxing a ice spike in the eye - the prices are also a joke-rant over  :dash:

92slim

Someone did a review awhile back paid £138 and no happy ending 😁😁😁😁

That's so wrong. There is no real massage without happy ending. The others are not massages, they are a fraud. No towel or gtfo.

Offline cigano8

A proper tantric massage is a great experience- your cock gets worshiped for an hour feels fantastic but doesn't seem to be any near Glasgow.

Also at those prices with limited nudity and no HE ...they sound like total chancers  :thumbsdown: