Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apple HOD 3 Pimlico  (Read 2472 times)

Offline Super07Punt

Guys

Long time lurker first time reviewer, sorry it's taken so long. The sterling work on here has saved me a few times since I discovered the forum so I will return that by posting a few reviews of my experiences over the last year.

What better place to start than Apple. £70 for 30 mins. A well reviewed girl so I knew what to expect. For my money much more Filipino than Singaporean. My first HoD visit and I must say they do make it nice and easy.

Entered and directed to them room, had a flick through a mag until Apple arrive 5 mins later, quick intro kit off and straight into OWO which I was pretty impressed with, almost managed the length, plenty of spit and enthusiasm and a gobble on my balls which is important.

Then Apple suggests I fuck her from behind and I duly oblige. She took the best I could offer and seemed to enjoy it. When I grab her arm to put it behind her back she started playing with her asshole so I plonked a finger I myself which I thought was a nice touch. Quick bit of Mish and the game was up.

As I got dressed Apple left the room to get changed, the first time she came back in she was just wearing civvie lingerie and looked better than her punting outfit. The second time she came in she had slipped some jeans on and damn that ass looked good. Always like to see a WG in civvies clothes for a more accurate measure. I get the impression that your guaranteed a certain level of service with her and I'd likely return.

On my way out I spied a hot looking brunette, maybe Amira but she looked worth a go.

Offline Eeyore

I have also seen Apple 3/4 times and she always delivers a good service.

Since the closure of Warren Street I've not been to HOD as the three venues are a little out of the way for me.

Does anyone know which venue is closest to a Tube station as I really could do with another visit to see Apple again ?

Offline Super07Punt

3 is a couple of mins walk from Pimlico

Offline notcalledchris

Rhe Victoria one is ten mins walk from Victoria station.  The West ken one is one minure from the station. Not been to the pimlico one.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

vt

Seem yo have nice honeys

Some are nice...but as with most places, they're rarely as good as the pics promise!  ;)

Offline king tarzan

Some are nice...but as with most places, they're rarely as good as the pics promise!  ;)

To be honest I filter my honeys out of aw...
Sone of the honeys elsewhere have higher rates

Example giselleblew at the time aw £200 per hour
Elsewhere  £400 and £800

So adultworks works for me!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

vt

To be honest I filter my honeys out of aw...
Sone of the honeys elsewhere have higher rates

Example giselleblew at the time aw £200 per hour
Elsewhere  £400 and £800

So adultworks works for me!

Never paid £200ph in my life...but if you can filter out the dross & scams on AW, you can certainly find gems on there.  :hi: