Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Sabrina - Cardiff  (Read 1720 times)

slimboyo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

WARNING - BAIT AND SWITCH

Contacted Sabrina this morning for a 1 hour incall.  Comms all OK, prompt and clear response.  She looks super hot in her pics and profile states she's british, so was very hopeful of a decent service.

Arrive at the venue in Cardiff Bay and call as agreed to get the building and apartment number.  Spoke to "Sabrina" who has a lovely soft english accent and she gave me the apartment number.  Head up to the lift anticipating a great time and get to the door, where I'm let in.  The corridor was pitch black and had to wait for the girl to open the bedroom door before I could see enough to move.  Once in the room I got a good look at "Sabrina" and she's nothing like the photos, except she's ebony and has a big rack (enhanced, I think, as I felt scars) and that's where the likeness ended.  She then spoke and she's most definitely NOT english or the girl I spoke to 5 mins previous.  I have no idea why I didn't cut and run there and then, but the old boy was hankering for some action, so on we go.

I then experienced what I can only describe as classic romanian service, a light massage followed by some brief OWO (lucky I got that I suppose).  Any attempt to touch her other than her tits was firmly rebuffed.  I like to give as well as receive and that definitely wasn't on offer. 

Whole punt was a waste of time and money, that was definitely a TOFFT.

Offline HughJardon

Sorry to hear your experience was sub standard. I think I know the place your referring to,  near Morrison's. I actually got baited on a profile called ebony Rosa. Like you I stayed , it was more the horn tempting me in and not that I really fancied her. The sex was good but I left feeling a bit like I should of gone elsewhere or saved my money for something juicier.

So it looks like there is a new ebony bait n switch opo to avoid. Thanks for sharing

Randolph69

I had a similar experience in January with this b&s group - I did not see the petite ebony I'd booked from her photos but a larger, less attractive ebony girl who spoke poor English. To be fair she made an effort and gave a reasonably good service but I would not return.

My search for a really good ebony has continued, and recently I believe I have struck gold with a girl from the West Country called Samantha, who seems to visit Cardiff on demand, when she is not doing short tours to Liverpool. Great figure (tall, slim but curvy), pretty face, lovely attitude, classy voice and gives an excellent gfe.
I was about to do a review only to find that her profile has been hacked by some skanky bitch in North London, so I can't provide a link right now. Once Samantha is back on AW I'll post the link.

Randolph69

My search for a really good ebony has continued, and recently I believe I have struck gold with a girl from the West Country called Samantha, who seems to visit Cardiff on demand, when she is not doing short tours to Liverpool. Great figure (tall, slim but curvy), pretty face, lovely attitude, classy voice and gives an excellent gfe.
I was about to do a review only to find that her profile has been hacked by some skanky bitch in North London, so I can't provide a link right now. Once Samantha is back on AW I'll post the link.

A follow up to my last post: Samantha has messaged me to say that she has a new profile on AW after her previous one was hacked. She is now using the name Brianna x sex toy:

External Link/Members Only

She is in Liverpool today but she is visiting Cardiff this Thursday and I have made another booking with her: full review to follow.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 02:41:30 pm by Randolph69 »

Offline mrdiamond77

Sorry you had a bad punt, but thanks for posting a review for us all.

shithappens

I have to report a different experience than the op . I saw her this morning 01.00 am . And she simply blew me away. She is fucking gorgeous, and a very nice woman as well . I feel lucky to have met her on my trip down to Cardif from Birmingham, her name has changed but the id number is the same as previous one .  Apparently she told the original poster that she was not available and would he like to try her friend who spoke little English this is where the confusion started perhaps original post it was a little hasty in reporting this .
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code

slimboyo

Apparently she told the original poster that she was not available and would he like to try her friend who spoke little English this is where the confusion started perhaps original post it was a little hasty in reporting this .
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code

Sorry, that's complete bollocks.  I spoke to an english girl at the front of the apartment block and NO MENTION of another girl was made.  It wasn't until the other girl opened her mouth and spoke that I realised I'd been B&S'd. You've been fed a load of bullshit, as others will attest to.  Why change her name AND profile pics if she was genuine?  No, this is a classic operation.  Glad you had a good time though, but I'll guarantee it wasn't with the same girl I saw, or booked.

shithappens

Sorry you had a bad experience mate , I'm just speaking as I find. I couldn't give a fuck about the change of name etc , I always check what's on offer and if it's the girl in pictures before I hand over any dosh. I've walked on many occasions and received verbal abuse as I leave, but my philosophy is "you pays ya money you make your choice" were the customers mate. Would you use a shop who gave shit service??
Happy punting old pal

slimboyo

It's not only a change of name but a complete change of profile pics too.  I'll wager the girl you saw isn't the same one I did, as the one I did was pushing 6ft, and about a size 14, and about as interactive as a romanian.

shithappens

So why did you not walk then slimboyo?
The answer is simple mate ------- you've got no bolocks !!

np500

None of us are perfect, that is on the main is why we punt and end up on here, I'd advise anyone to walk, but sometimes a certain amount of confidence has to be built up in one's self to do this when your fighting the little head and adrenaline is flowing, better luck next time slimboyo, and yes shit does invariably happen !

slimboyo

Because it was bloody pitch dark in there and she hadn't opened her mouth before I handed over the cash.  On first glance she looked similar to the profile pic (tall, big tits, long hair).  And I'd no idea what sort of service she was going to provide so I gave her the benefit of the doubt, and considering how far I'd travelled for this booking I went through with it.  So how about you climb down off the high horse, sport? 

Offline Corus Boy

Why are you insulting another board member?

Offline HughJardon

This is one of the soul reasons I try and add pictures to my reviews especially when different girls are borrowing the same profile. We all experience different encounters and we all find women attractive/unattractive for different reasons.

This was a hard profile for me as I love the Ebony girls (blacker the Berry sweeter the juice) but I'm very wary of the fact that there might be 2 or 3 girls on at any given time and knowing my luck Id get to meet the disinterested boring one.

I just want a simple life where the girl in the picture is the one I gets jiggy with.