Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Frequency  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Taylor2441

How often do you have the time to punt?

I try to arrange an appointment after work, but recently I have found that I have less free time and excuses to disappear for a couple of hours.

Holidays from work are the only option, but as we use a shared calendar at home I keep a record of these, and don't want the questions.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Online Jonestown

You need a window of 2.5 / 3.0 hours for a punt, including preparations and travelling at both ends, if your in a relationship/living with someone that's hard to cover up. A lunchtime punt can work ok providing you can find someone close to the office. Covering up absent time and cash withdrawals are the Bain of a punters life. Best to just get a divorce.

Offline Hobbit

Holidays from work are the only option, but as we use a shared calendar at home I keep a record of these, and don't want the questions.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Why would you want to have a shared calendar with your Mrs? Dude why??? :dash:

vw

Why would you want to have a shared calendar with your Mrs? Dude why??? :dash:

Sounds like he is micro managed.

Maybe he should take up a hobby that his boss will not enjoy freeing up time on the calendar, some thing like train spotting, meaning free movement across the country to and all scheduled on the calendar.

Offline Taylor2441

We have a shared calendar for appointments, i.e. Doctors, bank and other important stuff. That way we keep an eye on where we need to be and avoid double booking with the hair dressers etc.

This is also used for keeping a tab on holiday allocation/ allowance.

I guess my OCD of not forgetting things has kind of backfired

Offline Home Alone

How often do you have the time to punt?

More or less when I want, being retired from the day-job and not having had an OH for nearly 15 years! :D

Offline BlueRock

When I feel like it as am a free agent.
If you have a nosey other half then do like I used to do and book half a day off work or better still pull a sickey and go punting. Better still play them at their own game and have a strategic argument and storm out for an hour or 3 fuck knows women do it when they want to piss off for a bit or stop you trying it on.

Online Jonestown

You have to be careful about booking time off work, you never know when the woman in your life may find cause to phone up looking for you. Being told you're on a days leave can leave a bad impression.

I worked with a guy many years ago who had a wife in the final stages of pregnancy and was also poking one of the secretaries. Mid afternoon he jumps up from his desk, grabs his coat and as he dashed out of the office he announced that his wife's waters had broke and he was on his way to the hospital. Half an hour later a lady phones up asking for him, she promptly gets told that he has left for the day as his wife has gone into labour - to which she replied - I am his wife, what the fuck is he upto this time. I'd imagine things were a little strained when he rolled home at his usual time later that evening.

Offline alpharius

You have to be careful about booking time off work, you never know when the woman in your life may find cause to phone up looking for you. Being told you're on a days leave can leave a bad impression.

I worked with a guy many years ago who had a wife in the final stages of pregnancy and was also poking one of the secretaries. Mid afternoon he jumps up from his desk, grabs his coat and as he dashed out of the office he announced that his wife's waters had broke and he was on his way to the hospital. Half an hour later a lady phones up asking for him, she promptly gets told that he has left for the day as his wife has gone into labour - to which she replied - I am his wife, what the fuck is he upto this time. I'd imagine things were a little strained when he rolled home at his usual time later that evening.
:lol:
Lies beget more lies. Keep it simple and find times you don't need an alibi for.

Alpharius  :music:

Offline threechilliman

You need a window of 2.5 / 3.0 hours for a punt, including preparations and travelling at both ends, if your in a relationship/living with someone that's hard to cover up. A lunchtime punt can work ok providing you can find someone close to the office. Covering up absent time and cash withdrawals are the Bain of a punters life. Best to just get a divorce.

Similar issue for me although my windows are even tighter. Max of 2 hours generally.

tcm

Monsieur69

I do gym and swim and swim. This takes  2.5 hours which is enough time to get a one hour punt in if the lady is within 45 minutes travel time. Also explains why you smell of shower gel and have wet hair.

Offline stevedave

I generally have 2 or 3 evenings a week available, so sometimes have a post work punt, not recently though as I've been preferring a post work pint!

I used to take advantage of lunchtimes and have a cheeky half hour once or twice a week, but the stress of getting back to the office and - more importantly - not getting spotted, has taken the gloss off that.

I do find that if for any reason I have some unexpected time off work or away from the office, I'm straight on AW  :D

Offline BlueRock

Who the hell gives their missus the work number! Never done it.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I punt when I want as I have no-one to report to.

Last month I went "a little crazy" and did 8 different lasses. This month has been quiet and I've hardly punted at all.

Offline the fitter

When I go for a punt, and pay £120 + for an hour, it's an occasion for me, and not to be rushed. I like a pint before, and after and will always find the time. Get your self a hobby or pastime, that you can disappear into.  :drinks:

Offline Dreamweaver1

I only punt once a month. My usual time is a Saturday morning when I can disappear for 2 hours without question. Recently I have been getting an opportunity in midweek, usually Wednesday. Due to bad luck/bad planning I haven't made use of this yet. If and when I do I might go for twice a month.

Offline Plan R

I try to stick to once a month. I know punting isn't dating, but my fave is a Saturday night.
WGs or civies...getting a leg-over on a Saturday night just seems 'right' somehow  :cool:

Offline mrdiamond77

I tend to punt exclusively when I am not working.  Evenings and weekends are difficult due to my location and lack of time I have on my hands.  I try and punt about once or twice a month when I can though.

Offline Lucky Luke 70

I punt only when travelling for work or when OH is out for a few days.
I used lunch time once but did not enjoy so much (although the WG was fine) because I felt somewhat in a hurry and was still smelling the soap when came back home. Never again.
In addition, I need to raise the cash slowly. Then 2/3 punts per quarter is my rythm on average.

Offline Littlefoot

I don't have no split arse to answer to, so I punt when I want!

Which at the moment is twice a week!

:hi:

Offline twwb

No-one to answer to, so work is the only thing in my way! Trying to stick to one punt a month, but haven't managed one in Feb yet... only two days left :scare: could have two in March I suppose :diablo:

Offline Spacecowb0y

We have a shared calendar for appointments, i.e. Doctors, bank and other important stuff. That way we keep an eye on where we need to be and avoid double booking with the hair dressers etc.

jeez man,why don't you just talk to each over dinner or before bed? That uber efficiency has backfired on you

Offline Jawbreak

I have the luxury of being separated and self employed but can still only manage 1-2 punts a month.

easiest answer is demand more sex from the OH,
If she becomes awkward, say you need it more regular and you are becoming frustrated.
After a few months of moaning, you will either get sex more often or drop the big one and say...'fuck me or im going to have to pay for it, if she accepts you fucking her for money say can i pay someone else to fuck me ?
You will either get the go ahead or lose your house and start a new life in a cardboard mansion.
All straight forwards really.
 :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline bdc82

alternating shifts week to week of 6am-2pm , 2pm 10pm. generally punt when on late shift as i can go directly to work,...punting after earlies , i'm usually a bit tired....have gone from a late shift to a punt a couple of times....last time it was 1hr booked but 3hrs spent with a regular after work

Offline bearcat69

I just try to fit them in when I would normally be out of the house on my own anyway, but maybe just leave the house an hour earlier, make up some excuse about meeting a work friend to get something to eat before work or something like that.

Does make it a bit of a headache booking indie girls though, what with their often limited schedules and the difficulty that can be had getting in contact with them. I'm getting better at that, but can be tricky. I just have to roll with things a bit. If it means I can't arrange or do a punt I'd like to do on one day, then I just wait and do it some other time when it will be less suspicious. Can be a bit of a frustration at times, but I guess it stops me punting more than I have budgeted for. So I just try to look at it like that, but is a bit frustrating, there is definitely a few WGs I would have seen by now if it wasn't for being in a relationship.

MrKeen

When I was in business my secretary had a call  a lady who asked to speak to one of my clients. Mystery, so she was put on to me, she said it was urgent she spoke with her husband who she understood was with us on a weekly planning meeting.  I was fairly quick to guess as I don't think the client had ever visited us, so I tried to waffle a bit and invent, I don't think I sounded convincing enough. I suspect she was already suspicious.  We lost him as a client as he lost his small publishing business when she set fire to the portacabin he had been operating from.

Offline Stretfordender

Who the hell gives their missus the work number! Never done it.
Google is good tho if the missus really wanted the work number!

Offline TheBSG

Just lie about how much holiday you get.

When I was in a relationship my OH thought I had 25 days holiday when i really had 30.

That along with the odd 'working late' night, building up a bit of time in lieu and taking advantage of when she had days or nights out with the girls usually covered most of my punts