Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ema Naughty of Watford  (Read 706 times)

1 review(s) for Ema Naughty  (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

One hour £100.

Booking easy.  Did by text.  No messing about.

The girl.  Nice looking, pics are her. Quite Smily. Big, not huge boobs, but a bit floppy.  Fine now, might be spaniels ears in 5 years. Big arse, trim pussy. She claimed to be Italian (profile says Romanian). English not great.

Venue.  Very scruffy flat in house.  Untidy bathroom full of women stuff - she lives here.  First weird thing we had to whisper due to neighbours up stairs.

Service.  Nice enough.  Got naked with a smile.  Kissing a bit reluctant.  No OWO at first.  No fingers.  RO fine and sex in a few positions was Ok.  Minimal talking and what she did say was a whisper (WTF, right?).
Little Dan needed some help getting going for round 2, so OWO was now OK. She was quite a good sport to make round 2 work.  Kissing no better.

There was a knock on door after 50 min -  no sign of others there until that point.  Made it feel like a Soho walk up. Still we finished up.

Not a negative, since she is real, pics are real, 2 Ok rounds, nice looking girl and only £100.  Not a positive due to limited service, grotty flat, whispering, knock on door, overall vibe.

Wont go back.  Ok that is a lie, I might go back for 30 min, when I need a fuck, not DFK and a chat.  Perhaps she shares with External Link/Members Only, but not sure if same place or not.
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 11:31:31 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

One hour £100.

Booking easy.  Did by text.  No messing about.

The girl.  Nice looking, pics are her. Quite Smily. Big, not huge boobs, but a bit floppy.  Fine now, might be spaniels ears in 5 years. Big arse, trim pussy. She claimed to be Italian (profile says Romanian). English not great.

Venue.  Very scruffy flat in house.  Untidy bathroom full of women stuff - she lives here.  First weird thing we had to whisper due to neighbours up stairs.

Service.  Nice enough.  Got naked with a smile.  Kissing a bit reluctant.  No OWO at first.  No fingers.  RO fine and sex in a few positions was Ok.  Minimal talking and what she did say was a whisper (WTF, right?).
Little Dan needed some help getting going for round 2, so OWO was now OK. She was quite a good sport to make round 2 work.  Kissing no better.

There was a knock on door after 50 min -  no sign of others there until that point.  Made it feel like a Soho walk up. Still we finished up.

Not a negative, since she is real, pics are real, 2 Ok rounds, nice looking girl and only £100.  Not a positive due to limited service, grotty flat, whispering, knock on door, overall vibe.

Wont go back.  Ok that is a lie, I might go back for 30 min, when I need a fuck, not DFK and a chat.  Perhaps she shares with Angel Karla, but not sure if same place or not.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for the review SD, sorry to hear it wasn't a positive. I don't like it when WGs say I have to whisper and they do too, a right turn off.

Offline Steely Dan

Thank you for the kind words.
I don't like it when WGs say I have to whisper and they do too, a right turn off.
Indeed.  This was sexy when I was a teen fucking a GF in her house trying not to let her parents who were down stairs hear us.  Not anymore.

Forget if I mentioned it, but the flip side was Woofie in a hotel so loud (and unending) that I hoped that there were no children next door asking their parents what was wrong with the lady next door. Ok that was a lie too, at the time I gave it no thought, I only thought of it later.

Offline smiths

Thank you for the kind words.Indeed.  This was sexy when I was a teen fucking a GF in her house trying not to let her parents who were down stairs hear us.  Not anymore.

Forget if I mentioned it, but the flip side was Woofie in a hotel so loud (and unending) that I hoped that there were no children next door asking their parents what was wrong with the lady next door. Ok that was a lie too, at the time I gave it no thought, I only thought of it later.

I was at LMP once when the loudest scream and then moaning I can recall happened, a punter had popped, Em was straight in asking him to keep the noise down and quite right to. This was at Lancaster Gate in the 2 floor apartment obviously downstairs as no action upstairs.