Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Escape Derby Closed?  (Read 4747 times)

Offline Itsnotshy

Passed by New Escape today and it looked deserted,plus saw some workmen there last week.Decided to phone,phone not disconnected but no answer.Has another safe,reliable,long established parlour bitten the dust?

Offline Dipper

Big loss if so.

Fabulous place   :angelgirl: :unknown:

Offline Itsnotshy

Phoned again today,still no answer :(

Offline Robin Hood1

Seems that way.

Heard the police had been there?

Pejwar123

Offline Itsnotshy

Hope not Sophie was great
I'm afraid it is so,tried phoning again last week still no answer.
Sophie was indeed great,one of the most memorable and friendly girls I've ever been with,the first I did OWO with and the tightest pussy I've ever entered.Was planning to see her again this spring as I hadn't visited her for over a year,why not Lord only knows :dash:
I think I'll go and have a cry in the bath now :cry:

Offline webpunter

Don't forget to wash your pecker furiously  :lol:

I think I'll go and have a cry in the bath now :cry:

Offline Itsnotshy

Don't forget to wash your pecker furiously  :lol:
Well I never,some people are just so uncouth and rude :(

Offline webpunter

:lol:  You've been on here 2 years.  Jestin is allowed - unless i'm missing something
Why don't you PM Admin & complain
I'm trembling  :sarcastic:

Well I never,some people are just so uncouth and rude :(

Offline Robin Hood1

Offline Itsnotshy

:lol:  You've been on here 2 years.  Jestin is allowed - unless i'm missing something
Why don't you PM Admin & complain
I'm trembling  :sarcastic:
I was only kidding ;)
Btw I did very vigorously,thinking of Sophie :)

Offline Itsnotshy

I was only kidding ;)
Btw I did very vigorously,thinking of Sophie :)
Wash my pecker that is,not complaining to admin. ;)
Getting back on topic RIP New Escape you will be missed :cry:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 06:10:48 pm by Itsnotshy »

Offline Itsnotshy

Wash my pecker that is,not complaining to admin. ;)
Getting back on topic RIP New Escape you will be missed :cry:
Ignore this hit the wrong button :dash:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 06:19:12 pm by Itsnotshy »

Offline Dipper

According to a WG they stopped operating due to the grand a month rent, which became unaffordable. Simple as that.

A few still use another location in the city. (London Road).

Offline NervousJ

The lass I saw ages ago nearly met me at the London road gaff, but changed to the new escape place, I still see her profile on Aw, so she must be working somewhere.

I'd forgotten all about that.....

Offline badsin

Wheres the London Road place?

Offline Dipper

Across from old hospital building.

Offline Ramone78

Across from old hospital building.

Shame about NE,
How do you contact / locate the London Road location ?
Thanks in advance - Cheers

Offline Dipper

Pejwar123

Does Sophie work at the London road one ?

Offline Knny

Does Sophie work at the London road one ?

I'd like to know this as well.  I'd like to see Sophie again.  There was Summer also, but she left ages ago for a nursing career.  Sophie, if you are reading this... let us know!

Online EatsShootsAndLeaves

I've just looked up this New Escape place and realised it's where I saw xxkinkykatie at the end of last year!

Offline Itsnotshy

Many thanks for all the recent contributions,didn't know about the London road place,I might just get to see Sophie again.

Pejwar123

What's the London road place called?

Pejwar123

Is there a contact number for them?

Offline Itsnotshy

Is there a contact number for them?
Tried searching online for it myself,no luck.Oh well it is what it is,got my jollies yesterday anyway so not too arsed about it at the moment.Maybe someone in the know will put us poor clueless schmucks out of our misery and post the phone number.......please,pretty please :)

Offline Dipper

If you know Sophie, you'll know the number.

Offline Knny

You are either calling him out, or deliberately being unhelpful. 

:dash:

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

That's who I saw at New Escape. She may lead you to the new place. I haven't been or seen her since so no idea if she does work there. I'd guess she would...

Offline Dipper

Offline BeetleJames

Offline Itsnotshy

Last saw Sophie over a year ago,never felt the need to ask for her number,my mistake really.She never offered it either,maybe she didn't really love me :cry:
Never mind plenty more fish in the sea.

Offline Itsnotshy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

That's who I saw at New Escape. She may lead you to the new place. I haven't been or seen her since so no idea if she does work there. I'd guess she would...
Thanks NJ :)

Offline Itsnotshy

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

The location is a match,  photos don't show much though
Thanks BJ could well be her although difficult to tell from photos.I always pay more attention to a woman's face.I look at the mantlepiece when poking the fire ;)

Offline Dipper

Last saw Sophie over a year ago,never felt the need to ask for her number,my mistake really.She never offered it either,maybe she didn't really love me :cry:
Never mind plenty more fish in the sea.

How did you see her without a phone number to contact?

Offline Itsnotshy

How did you see her without a phone number to contact?
I SAW HER AT NEW ESCAPE I USED THE NEW ESCAPE PHONE NUMBER 01332 386438 AND RANG UP ON A MONDAY,THE DAY SHE USED TO WORK THERE.I THINK I AM LOSING THE WILL TO LIVE,I SO DON'T CARE ABOUT SOPHIE ANYMORE :dash:

Offline Knny

I SAW HER AT NEW ESCAPE I USED THE NEW ESCAPE PHONE NUMBER 01332 386438 AND RANG UP ON A MONDAY,THE DAY SHE USED TO WORK THERE.I THINK I AM LOSING THE WILL TO LIVE,I SO DON'T CARE ABOUT SOPHIE ANYMORE :dash:

I did the same as you.  I can't understand dippers bitchy attitude.  This forum is for punters helping punters.  Dipper if you don't believe in this ethos, maybe question your participation here.

Offline Dipper

Ok relax. We got there in the end.  :)

Offline Dipper

I did the same as you.  I can't understand dippers bitchy attitude.  This forum is for punters helping punters.  Dipper if you don't believe in this ethos, maybe question your participation here.

There isn't any attitude.  :unknown:

Offline Itsnotshy

Well said Knny.
Personally I'm not playing cat and mouse with Dipper anymore.If the contact number for London road is a secret I will respect that,he must have his reasons,and I will not ask any more questions.
Btw if I do get the contact number,and can ascertain from the relevant persons that it is not to be held in confidence,I will let this forum know.

Offline Dipper

I've  not got it and it's only on display when she's available.

I've No idea about any other WG's there as yet.

Offline Itsnotshy

So maybe the place isn't a New escape mark 2 but rather just Sophie working as an indie.That would explain all,I understand and am content :)

Offline Dipper

Good.  :thumbsup:

But let's hope it grows into new escape 2.  :)

Offline Dipper

Think pippa and Kate are working from the London Road pad together occasionally.

Offline Dipper

Sophie is   offering glory hole service today.  :wacko: