Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red Hot Carmen - Warren Street  (Read 3956 times)

21 review(s) for red hot carmen (17 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Moneyd

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Ok I just had a decent massage with owo that morning in Brighton (I was down for a conference and woke up after a night on the sauce with massive wood) and I was on the train back to London. I was just skimming through reviews on here and started to get another bulge. I thought, fuck it, let's have another punt.

Came across Carmens page. Read a reviews which praises her FK and OWO skills and it was just what I was after. Plus I LOVE a good BJ.

Called as I was pulling into Victoria station and 25 minutes later I was knocking on her door.

Told her I just wanted a quick BJ. £60, no problem.

She's quite hot. Not amazing but she has big nice naturals knockers that I was slapping about a bit and motor boating.

Anyway...

...HO LEE SHIT she has got skills. Great passionate DFK with some ear play ( very hot) and she knew exactly how to rub me up. Onto the bed and she gave me one of the best blow jobs I've ever had. If I hadn't had shot my load in some Chinese bird 2 hours before I would have came so hard it would have come out of the back of her head.

Anyway after a bit more oral and kissing I decided I wanted to fuck her. So rubberd up, she went on top and literally rode me like a fucking rodeo. I'm surprised the bed didn't break.

All in all a great punt. Will 100% go back and shoot my load in her mouth in the coming weeks.

Recommended with a moneyd seal of approval.

Offline baranabus96

Holy shit, I must have missed he in her searches due to lack of interview.

Thanks money, she will probably be my next punt.

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the review OP, she was on my HL since I came across her last positive review. Good to see more.

Offline Jonestown

the photo in the gallery in the bunny girl outfit looks like a different girl to the three on the front page, looks like someone with really meaty thighs and ass - is that correct ?

Online The_Don

the photo in the gallery in the bunny girl outfit looks like a different girl to the three on the front page, looks like someone with really meaty thighs and ass - is that correct ?

The wonders of photo shop and camera angles

Offline king tarzan

The wonders of photo shop and camera angles

The reviews have been varied
Have been tempted
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Moneyd

If you like owo. She is the one. Unbelievable tekkers. 5 minute walk from Warren St or Great Portland St.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

chexx

The pic most definitely her is the one lying on the pink bedsheet.

The rest our heavily photoshoped or not her at all!!!

The boobs are close to real life though. Big.

Offline Fully Sated

The pic most definitely her is the one lying on the pink bedsheet.

The rest our heavily photoshoped or not her at all!!!

The boobs are close to real life though. Big.

Chexx, It would be great if you would write a review about her.