Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elise Adore - Birmingham - retired but hope she'll come back  (Read 1126 times)

10 review(s) for Elise_Adore (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline The Owl

External Link/Members Only

I debated posting this review however as WG's retire and then reappear I' post my review and cross my fingers.

Comms: always done via text and most of the time got a fast reply. She always asked what outfit I'd like.

Location: chain hotel in Birmingham city centre. Not that great but lax security so all was good.

The lady: very sexy alt woman in her 30's. Lots of tattoos. Coloured hair. A little on the thin side but not a problem for me.

The event(s): Always seemed to start a meet with a smoke and a drink of Gin (never saw her drunk). She always wanted a little ice breaking chat to start but would soon start giving the service I really paid for. Although her pussy was a tight she made me pop like lightening a few times (always covered) it was her OWO that I liked the most. Very sloppy, loved licking balls, could deep throat easily and swallowed on request. She also liked to take a load on the face. If only she'd done anal. Very friendly between pops and not a clock watcher.

I'll be bumping her to the front of my hotlist if she does return (so I can enjoy her intense orgasms on my tongue again).