Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls in Hotels Wolverhampton & Walsall  (Read 1305 times)

Offline opal

Does anyone know or can recommend any girls working from hotels in Wolves or Walsall?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
You have posted in the East Mids Section. Have moved your query to the West Mids side, to get a better response.

Offline opal

You have posted in the East Mids Section. Have moved your query to the West Mids side, to get a better response.
ooops!

Offline Wolverhampton1990

I think I'm right in saying forum favourite Hannah still works from a Hotel in Wolverhampton (External Link/Members Only), and it looks like sophiarose is joining her for a couple of days next week too (External Link/Members Only).

Edit: you may want to disregard that, just clicked on Hannah's reviews and some mention hotel while others mention residential home.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 02:11:50 pm by Wolverhampton1990 »

Offline opal

Edit: just clicked on Hannah's reviews and some mention hotel while others mention residential home.

Thanks for that but fook me if she's in a residential home how old is Hannah :)

Offline opal

I think I'm right in saying forum favourite Hannah still works from a Hotel in Wolverhampton (External Link/Members Only), and it looks like sophiarose is joining her for a couple of days next week too (External Link/Members Only).

Edit: you may want to disregard that, just clicked on Hannah's reviews and some mention hotel while others mention residential home.

Both look good so I guess residential is OK. I was asking about hotels in the area as I stay in the area quite often and same hotel booking would be be ideal though I guess I must be getting lazy!

Offline Taylor2441

Thanks for that looks good if a little pricy External Link/Members Only

You don't buy a Ferrari just to look at it.  I have had the pleasure of meeting Brooke a few times.  Worth every penny, your welcome.  :hi:

mau111

Brooke is most definitely worth it.  I've seen her a few times.

I've seen SophiaRose once and she was great too. 

I can't think of anyone other WG who use hotels in Wovles or Walsall.  Maybe there will be some WG passing through at the same time as you.

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Thanks for that but fook me if she's in a residential home how old is Hannah :)

Care is expensive, she has to top up her pension ;) Maybe I should have said residential housing estate.

Both look good so I guess residential is OK. I was asking about hotels in the area as I stay in the area quite often and same hotel booking would be be ideal though I guess I must be getting lazy!

In that case, if you have no luck with them, the only girl to my knowledge worth a mention is Sexy Maya 25 who is in walking distance of the town centre.

External Link/Members Only

Offline opal

In that case, if you have no luck with them, the only girl to my knowledge worth a mention is Sexy Maya 25 who is in walking distance of the town centre.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks, Maya has great feedback, I havent seen a non english girl for a long time but have seen a couple of decent Polish girls in the distant past.