Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anna may  (Read 3363 times)

am1r69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

hi guys anyone seen the above lady can only find one review

any info much apprec.

best

Offline Kev3773

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=1392109
Only review I can find, don't think she's been in the north east too long  :hi:

Offline Third Man

I did that short review. I've seen her a couple of times, and had I still been staying in the area I would have seen her a lot more than that. Just my opinion, but for looks, body and attitude I would rate her along with my fav/most visited following girls - AlixE, Amazing Annabell, Blonde Babe Honey, LilyD, Molly, Morgan and Savannah. Might give you some indication if you have seen any of these.

Offline Kev3773

I did that short review. I've seen her a couple of times, and had I still been staying in the area I would have seen her a lot more than that. Just my opinion, but for looks, body and attitude I would rate her along with my fav/most visited following girls - AlixE, Amazing Annabell, Blonde Babe Honey, LilyD, Molly, Morgan and Savannah. Might give you some indication if you have seen any of these.
Hi praise indeed  :hi:

Offline The Outsider

She was briefly with Premium as "Rebecca" when she first came back North.  This is my review from the first time I saw her in Hebburn:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=114624.0

I've seen her several times and I'd be surprised if anyone was disappointed in a booking with her. 

Anna Rebecca May

Hi guys, yes I was briefly "rebecca" at premium and some of my indie clients knew me as rebecca hence my name on here and UKE. I may be going back to an agency part time if my circumstances change and from next week I should be able to update my profile fully.

Thank you for the praise and the compliments, Iv never had any complaints. I've been around a while and really look forward to seeing some more familiar faces soon xx

GeordieBadass

Seen her once and thought she was a good punt. Great body and good services as listed on her AW profile. AW profile and some posts on UKE makes her look a bit off but I found her to be a
 nice lass overall.

Gporgie

I also agree. Have only met her once owo and kissing on offer which I really enjoyed, nice toned body natural boobs. Meeting was organised via text but when en-route I was asked to send a booking request, which was a problem as I could not get online with my punting phone so maybe you need to be careful of this luckily Anna agreed to meet without a booking request 

Offline Asar

Another one onto the hotlist it seems  :yahoo:

Offline Jibbi

Another one onto the hotlist it seems  :yahoo:
+1
She's not far from boro too so may be worth meeting indeed.

Looking4fun

She looks good but her talent for making discussions into  arguments on uke put me & other punters off making a booking.

Offline smokeythebandit

Just reading her faq's on the aw profile and she seems right up her own arse. 
Banned reason: Today is Pride day . Bye bye
Banned by: Head1

Offline jarrovian

I wouldn't say that, just making things clear about what is and what isn't acceptable

Anna Rebecca May

Hi Hun, You're entitled to your opinion, I'm not sorry Iv written it like that as that's just the way I write I guess and just being direct, what you see is what you get. It may come across as that, not intended to be at all. Just being clear for very repetitive questions and from bad experience. Go off my "down to earth" feedback or book me and you'll see I'm not and lovely whether Dom or GFE Xx

Anna Rebecca May

She looks good but her talent for making discussions into  arguments on uke put me & other punters off making a booking.

I really don't have the time to start arguments and I am one of the very few who keep themselves to themselves, do their job and go home. I'm not one for posting all over the Internet photos etc, the way I am or portray myself works for me whether you wish to continue to take it the wrong way or not which I can assure you you do. I said it once before you've obviously got a problem with me as on each of my posts you've always put me down and on here you're looking to put others off booking me. If the way Iv been has put you or others off booking me then fair enough, all I can say is your loss as I'm lovely. I'm sure you are too regardless of the way you come across and your continuous negative attitude towards me. It would be interesting to know whether you are an ex client of mine before I changed my name and we probably got along swimmingly. Never mind, I respect your views of me but please don't try and put others off me based on something that isn't accurate xx

Gporgie

I see where you are coming from, when I first arranged to meet I was nervous from the tone of her messages. In person Anna is the a really genuine, unassuming girl and iIwould be surprised if anyone did not really enjoy themselves with her.

Looking4fun

I see where you are coming from, when I first arranged to meet I was nervous from the tone of her messages. In person Anna is the a really genuine, unassuming girl and iIwould be surprised if anyone did not really enjoy themselves with her.

I'll be honest a while ago I was going to make a booking with her on the back of a recommendation from a punter,who sang her praises,  but after reading her posts on uke,when she disagreed & started getting argumentative with a punter who was actually agreeing with her it put me off.
Then she repeatly posts that I've got something in for her because I disagreed with some of her posts, I don't think she realises that a forum is opinion based & members don't always agree.

Looking4fun

I really don't have the time to start arguments and I am one of the very few who keep themselves to themselves, do their job and go home. I'm not one for posting all over the Internet photos etc, the way I am or portray myself works for me whether you wish to continue to take it the wrong way or not which I can assure you you do. I said it once before you've obviously got a problem with me as on each of my posts you've always put me down and on here you're looking to put others off booking me. If the way Iv been has put you or others off booking me then fair enough, all I can say is your loss as I'm lovely. I'm sure you are too regardless of the way you come across and your continuous negative attitude towards me. It would be interesting to know whether you are an ex client of mine before I changed my name and we probably got along swimmingly. Never mind, I respect your views of me but please don't try and put others off me based on something that isn't accurate xx

I doubt very much I'm an ex-client of yours but tell me your previous name & I'll tell you straight away

Offline Jibbi

I made a comment on here saying she's in Darlington but looking at her profile again, I think I'm mistaken. Can anyone please confirm where about she does her incalls?

Offline Kev3773

I made a comment on here saying she's in Darlington but looking at her profile again, I think I'm mistaken. Can anyone please confirm where about she does her incalls?

Probably best to contact her, as she appears to move around  :hi:

Anna Rebecca May

I'll be honest a while ago I was going to make a booking with her on the back of a recommendation from a punter,who sang her praises,  but after reading her posts on uke,when she disagreed & started getting argumentative with a punter who was actually agreeing with her it put me off.
Then she repeatly posts that I've got something in for her because I disagreed with some of her posts, I don't think she realises that a forum is opinion based & members don't always agree.

I'm quite aware of what a forum is for and differing opinions etc. If I have read someone wrong in their posts or got the wrong end of the stick then I can only apologise. Things over text can be misconstrued and read wrong which portrays people in the wrong light I suppose. All I can say is I know I'm not usually argumentative, lovely to everyone and never had any bad feedback. If you want to let a discussion on a forum put you off booking the real me then that's totally fine and I respect that. If you haven't got a problem with me then like you've read me wrong Iv read you wrong too so I'm glad we've cleared that up xx

Anna Rebecca May

Hun my location changes depending on day they're available and to suit different areas of clients. I usually work from Seaham, Sunderland or Newcastle city centre. Darlington I only do if I have a day of pre booked appointments xx

James999

I really don't have the time

Not surprised, you must have spent ages writing all that shit on your profile, seriously war and peace  :thumbsdown:

Gporgie

Im afraid that when SP get involved in these commenting on this forum it rarely receives a positive response both in Anna case and also BK seemed to get the two barrels recently. As someone who has met Anna I would certainty recommend her and probably advise punters to ring her as her true personality will come out over the phone. 

Offline Jibbi

Hun my location changes depending on day they're available and to suit different areas of clients. I usually work from Seaham, Sunderland or Newcastle city centre. Darlington I only do if I have a day of pre booked appointments xx

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Anna Rebecca May

Im afraid that when SP get involved in these commenting on this forum it rarely receives a positive response both in Anna case and also BK seemed to get the two barrels recently. As someone who has met Anna I would certainty recommend her and probably advise punters to ring her as her true personality will come out over the phone.

Thank you Hun, was lovely seeing you. Thanks for defending me, thankfully there are very few who hold the same opinion as some on here and I have such a great rapport with all my clients which is what matters most to me. Yes it's a shame girls get such harsh unnecessary negativity thrown at them on here if they dare comment even when I'm just trying to be nice! Xx

Looking4fun

Thank you Hun, was lovely seeing you. Thanks for defending me, thankfully there are very few who hold the same opinion as some on here and I have such a great rapport with all my clients which is what matters most to me. Yes it's a shame girls get such harsh unnecessary negativity thrown at them on here if they dare comment even when I'm just trying to be nice! Xx

Ffs!you both need to read the rules on here.

Offline Mansell

Ffs!you both need to read the rules on here.
OH dear, I fear this is all going to end in tears and just when it was going so well.