Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your Punting Commandments  (Read 13049 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

You're a dirty old barebacker arent you HP

Yes he is, and what's more he sees no wrong in it.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

James999

Yes he is, and what's more he sees no wrong in it.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

But pro$$i£s who's profile say's they don't offer bareback are not keen on receiving his recommendation  :kiss:

Offline smiths

Want sane punter would ever advise a WG to put up her price? I mean if she starts off below or at local average, find she is always in demand, and then decides to up her rates, fair enough.

The punter i was talking about above is going on his paranoia in threads and PMs to me insane, he is most certainly barking. :D ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Want sane punter would ever advise a WG to put up her price? I mean if she starts off below or at local average, find she is always in demand, and then decides to up her rates, fair enough.

I have done it once and would do it again, the girl thought that if she charges £100 an hour then 30 minutes should be £50.

A quality English girl is worth more than £50 for 30 minutes.

I don't believe in high prices but I also don't like to take the piss.   :hi:

James999

I have done it once and would do it again, the girl thought that if she charges £100 an hour then 30 minutes should be £50.

The problem Jim is you are out of touch with pricing, a lot of costs have come down over the years  :hi:

Offline smiths

Whereas i would view that as her business and not offer my advice. I also dont see it as taking the piss at all, the WG sets the rate, so her responsibility to set it at a level she is happy to work for.

Online akauya

Whereas i would view that as her business and not offer my advice. I also dont see it as taking the piss at all, the WG sets the rate, so her responsibility to set it at a level she is happy to work for.

+1

James999

Perhaps Jimmy was obviously a bit "Smitten" and was trying to become her "Friend" bless  :cry:

Offline bestbefore

Please, please, never 'advise' a wg she should be charging more.
Bite your lip,
and do the maths! Most wgs earn more than your Prime Minister, GP or consultant.
This is supposed to be a forum about punters helping each other. We should all be staying away from expensive girls to try and force prices down. There are loads of really fantastic girls out there only charging £80/£90 an hour. You really dont have to pay more to get great service. Its a complete fallacy that if you pay more you get better service.

So lets engage our brains not our dicks just after we have had an excellent and reasonably priced punt , thank the girl and be on our way or discuss the weather.

Offline smiths

Perhaps Jimmy was obviously a bit "Smitten" and was trying to become her "Friend" bless  :cry:

I have a business relationship with my Solicitor, Builder and Financial Advisor but dont point out or give them advice that they are charging me too little, FFS what a strange way some people think. I want everything i buy or the services i use at the lowest possible price AND them to be good, VFM as i see it.

What i see as taking the piss is when i haggle with my Builder for example i can get many hundreds knocked off, that means he was quite happy to make those hundreds off me if i hadnt haggled.;)

Offline smiths

Please, please, never 'advise' a wg she should be charging more.
Bite your lip,
and do the maths! Most wgs earn more than your Prime Minister, GP or consultant.
This is supposed to be a forum about punters helping each other. We should all be staying away from expensive girls to try and force prices down. There are loads of really fantastic girls out there only charging £80/£90 an hour. You really dont have to pay more to get great service. Its a complete fallacy that if you pay more you get better service.

So lets engage our brains not our dicks just after we have had an excellent and reasonably priced punt , thank the girl and be on our way or discuss the weather.

I agree with the jist of your post, but any talk of staying away from expensive WGs to force prices down is in reality fantasy. Even if every punter on here did that its very unlikely to impact a WG unless she was known on the forum perhaps. There are not enough of us to do that, but many many times more punters who will pay expensive prices who dont post on here. So being realistic would be my advice. Sharing information and learning price paid has no correlation to how good a WG might be is lesson one, that can save a lot of money on its own. Then use this site to locate well rated good WGs who charge fees you are happy to pay.

Some punters though not on here openly want to pay higher prices in fact, as to them it means the WG is less likely to have punted with a pleb like me as they view punters like me. We had one on here who posted just that, he eventually got banned, he was another uber fluffy. They also fall for the unprovable often repeated line that the WG only sees 1 or 2 punters a day so paying more they see as worth it as it means she is sucking and fucking less, but she might be lying of course, as a smart WG would know some punters dont want to punt with WGs who admit to punting with 20 guys a day so she tells them she doesnt while doing so anyway. Deluded fluffies and stupid ignorant mugs, there are MANY of them about.

Offline Jimmyredcab

There are loads of really fantastic girls out there only charging £80/£90 an hour.

Yes, but mainly Eastern European skanks.

Find me a pretty, slim, young English girl for £80 an hour.    :hi:

James999

Find me a pretty, slim, young English girl for £80 an hour.    :hi:

But you'd tell her to increase her price and we'd al lose out  :(

Offline Jimmyredcab

I agree with the jist of your post, but any talk of staying away from expensive WGs to force prices down is in reality fantasy.

There are some very rich guys living in London who think nothing of paying a pro$$ie £200 an hour, not sure if we can call them mugs, you don't become very rich by being a mug.   :hi:

Offline Tailpipe

I note that External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is now £150 an hour

Having said that I do no think I would have a problem in paying that.

Think JRC did a review on her.

Offline Jimmyredcab

No such girls exist, hundreds of EE skanks though.    :hi:

Offline smiths

Indeed as paying that would feel like taking the piss no doubt. ;)

James999

Wrong Jimmy  :hi:

In fact around the time you announced your "Put your prices up" campaign I met an English girl, size 8, totally within yoru criteria, and as she only charged me £40 I thought about passing you her link, but was worried you would encourage her to increase her rate.

Just because you haven't seen it Jom doesn't mean it doesn't exist  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 03:50:29 pm by James999 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Wrong Jimmy  :hi:

Well it's very easy to prove me wrong, supply a link.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Is now £150 an hour

Not me, first time I have seen that profile, anyway she is in Nottingham.

James999

Well it's very easy to prove me wrong, supply a link.  :hi:

See above  :hi:

Offline smiths

There are some very rich guys living in London who think nothing of paying a pro$$ie £200 an hour, not sure if we can call them mugs, you don't become very rich by being a mug.   :hi:

Being rich doesnt mean a punter isnt a complete mug while punting though.

Offline Tailpipe

JRC

Sorry for that , must have lost the plot  :hi:

Nice WG

Think she does London tours

Offline Tailpipe

Being rich doesnt mean a punter isnt a complete mug while punting though.

One of the things I have picked up on from this forum is I have been paying over the odds,
not planning my punts.

I need and will wise up. As impluse punting seems to be the mistake.

Offline smiths

EE skanks to you clearly, not to many other punters who have done reviews on them and had good punts with EE WGs over the years, as i have. If it wasnt for these EE skanks you, me and others might not be getting the very extensive services that many WGs of all nationalities offer, in the 80s kissing was virtually always off the menu, the EE invasion changed that, and put competition into the market which reduced some prices, unlike you i say god bless those good EE WGs.

Offline smiths

One of the things I have picked up on from this forum is I have been paying over the odds,
not planning my punts.

I need and will wise up. As impluse punting seems to be the mistake.

Only impulse punt with regulars you know are good is my advice, otherwise it can be fatal as i know. ;)

Offline Tailpipe

Not me, first time I have seen that profile, anyway she is in Nottingham.

it was this one £120 ph

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Tailpipe

Only impulse punt with regulars you know are good is my advice, otherwise it can be fatal as i know. ;)

Good advice thanks :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

EE skanks to you clearly, not to many other punters who have done reviews on them.

Some of those reviews are simply a joke.

"Not the girl in the photo, didn't want to kiss, seemed uninterested but good value for £70"      :dash: :dash:

Not all EE girls are skanks, I saw this girl who gave a pretty good service --------- however not dirt cheap, -----

External Link/Members Only

Offline Daffodil

But pro$$i£s who's profile say's they don't offer bareback are not keen on receiving his recommendation  :kiss:

Very true. I certainly wouldn't be keen on seeing a prossie who had been barebacked by hp, or even seen by him. I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

ParisB

The first rule of punting is - Be prepared to walk.
The second rule of punting is - Be prepared to walk.

Could've saved myself a fortune if I hadn't learnt it the expensive way.

Or occasionally run !!!!

IluvPussy

Or occasionally run !!!!
Haha has happened to me once when I refused the girl, pimp was NOT happy, didn't know I could run so fast.

Tibbs

Thou shalt write engaging reverse booking text and thus never pay the asking price.

Offline Daffodil

Thou shalt negotiate. £100ph? If anybody else in your life tried charging that (including brain surgeons and lawyers) you would tell them to fuck off. If they won't negotiate they clearly think too highly of themselves and should be avoided.

Rochdull lad

Similar to 'Thou shalt have a dedicated "Punting phone".', Thou shalt set up a new e-mail address for communicating with WGs, especially if thy usual e-mail address includes thy [uncommon] surname.

Obvious really; God knows why it took me so long to realise it. :(

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Similar to 'Thou shalt have a dedicated "Punting phone".', Thou shalt set up a new e-mail address for communicating with WGs, especially if thy usual e-mail address includes thy [uncommon] surname.

You would also be surprised how many use their real name and surname when making a booking. I go one step further in that I no longer carry cards witth my name on or have any personal numbers saved on my phone.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
You would also be surprised how many use their real name and surname when making a booking. I go one step further in that I no longer carry cards witth my name on or have any personal numbers saved on my phone.

On PNet FR Submission, I opted to have my email address shown to readers of the FRs.

I must have received approx 10~20 emails from other punters who wanted more info on the WG, etc.
As they thought they were sending their emails to another punter, it would be okay/safe to send them from
their work/home email addresses. some of these emails were from well known local employers or
specific domain names whose names you could easily google.

I had to constantly point out to them to start using a yahoo or hotmail account such that I saved
the phrase I used to send and would copy and paste it in my replies to them.

Offline mh

I suppose "lad" is quite uncommon, at least with only 1 "d"  :D

Stealthshagger

Is now £150 an hour

Has anyone seen her? I'm trying to see her. Emailed her, she replied she's interested in what I wanted. She hasn't read or replied since, and as it is tomorrow, I'm keen to get in contact and or hear from anyone that's seen her?