Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your guilty pleasure  (Read 2815 times)

Offline Queynte

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I was looking at this profile. Tonnes of positive feedback but is Romanian. Is she worth a punt?

Online M62B44

yep shes worth the visit, bit pricey but hey

mavgoose

£190.00 an hour. She's having a laugh.

No chance. Zero. Not in my price range.

Offline Llama32

That's the previous slutty-chick no? Before the paper thing happened.

Offline Llama32

The gangbang report in the papers.

Offline captainstabben

The gangbang report in the papers.

Yeah shes slutty_chick. Haven't seen her, she's hot as fuck but she must be having a laugh at £190 an hour.   :wacko:

Offline DickDiver

She's a star now. Made it to the Daily Record A List.

Offline zag69

Don't care if she's Miss World, I'm no givin' her £190 for an hour's shagging. £150 is my max. There must be some dumb bastards out there paying her that or she wouldn't be charging it.

hardtoplease

Anyone who parts with £190 for an hour fucking some WG is a  :dash: in my opinion!

Max I would ever pay for an hour is £130. I go to Newcastle on biz 3-4 times a year and usually book a slot with one of the local agencies. You get a brilliant fuck for £210 for TWO HOURS  :crazy: :wacko: so why would you pay £190 for an hour?

Offline Titslover

She is expensive, but I've yet to meet a girl who puts more into her job.  Had a few wonderful sessions with her, and can't wait to go back for more.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Would I pay £190 for one hour? No.
Would I criticise another punter for paying that? No.
If he leaves the meeting with a smile on his face, feeling he's had good VFM, then his £190 was money well spent.

Offline seeker

Would I pay £190 for one hour? No.
Would I criticise another punter for paying that? No.
If he leaves the meeting with a smile on his face, feeling he's had good VFM, then his £190 was money well spent.

Agree .
But would i pay that   ..   NO  :thumbsdown:

Offline rowdee1

I've met her a few times. There is no doubt she is expensive, but she's an exceptional fuck. She's got a great body and is the closest thing to I'd imagine a nymphomaniac must be like. I can understand being put off by the price, but don't be put off by the fact she's Romanian. She's been in Scotland for years, is independent, and is nothing like the 'crap' Romanian service you often get. Hope this helps.

Offline Queynte

Cheers guys. I don't understand why the price of off putting.  The amount of negative reviews on this site i.e. Money wasted. Why not save the money for a positive experience??

Offline The Man With No Name

Cheers guys. I don't understand why the price of off putting.  The amount of negative reviews on this site i.e. Money wasted. Why not save the money for a positive experience??

Thoroughly agree. There's far too much average dross and downright disasters, while very few hot, well-performing, decent value girls (that we've all seen far too many times already) on the scene just now, to start criticising the likes of Moniq.

She may be pricey, and her detractors would have a point if the following weren't true, but by all reports her looks, technique and enthusiasm are second to none. In fact, very few girls anywhere near her calibre are offering CiM and anal for those prices (usually does the half all-inclusive for 100 as well), so if you're looking for those specific services she's probably actually pretty good value. Either way, I'd argue her looks - and more importantly - reliable service, attitude and reputation have earned her the right to charge what she does. If I was in Edinburgh with a ton in my pocket, her's is probably first place I'd go...

Anyone who parts with £190 for an hour fucking some WG is a  :dash: in my opinion!
Max I would ever pay for an hour is £130. I go to Newcastle on biz 3-4 times a year and usually book a slot with one of the local agencies. You get a brilliant fuck for £210 for TWO HOURS  :crazy: :wacko: so why would you pay £190 for an hour?

1. Edinburgh isn't the Brexit shitehole with a fucked economy that most of the North-East is, so prices are inevitably higher. Comparing prices to another city in another part of the country, while tempting, is utterly irrelevant.

2. Two hours with a hooker for myself, and many others, on here would be utterly pointless. After I cum twice I'm done, and if that ain't going to happen in an hour, it ain't going to happen that day. While a bit of easy-going, natural chat is nice in longer bookings, the point of paying is so I can fuck a hot girl without the hassle and work of having to make a shit-load of conversation. I'm there to shag, not suffer small-talk. And, while I fully appreciate everybody's different, for me, there's no amount of enjoyable shagging to be done in two hours that can't be done in one.

3. I very much doubt the girls are of Moniq's level, nor offer the likes of anal for the prices you state. Again, I'd far rather fuck a hotter girl like Moniq in the ass for one hour, than an even slightly less-attractive, ever widening fanny for two - and still be 20 quid-up.

4. Presumably, you'll argue part of the value for yourself is the fact you're already in Newcastle, with your transport and accommodation paid for. But for the rest of us, how much would we then have spent after paying for a return on the train on what would be a 5-hour + round trip (8-hour+ coming from Glasgow), all for just one punt? Again, I'd not just rather be 80-100 quid-up, but most of a day-up as well.

As ever, horses for courses my good man, but I doubt many on here would consider your proposal good value, or even a relevant comparison, when taking all factors involved into account.  :hi:

Offline billydrummer

Again, I'd far rather fuck a hotter girl like Moniq in the ass for one hour, than an even slightly less-attractive, ever widening fanny for two - and still be 20 quid-up.
:thumbsup: