Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High Class Alex - Old Street - TOFTT?  (Read 2613 times)

5 review(s) for High class Alex (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by SamLP]

edmay

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NOTE: there are other reviews of High Class Alex but I think the profile has changed hands since those days. So this is more a TOFTT.

Comms: Good. Contacted me back after originally saying no when another punter cancelled.

Location: 5 mins rfom old street. Same place SweetTeen_Julia20 operates from.

Price: £100 for 1 hour

Girl: As mentioned, I don't think this is the same girl as the other reviews of this profile from at least a year ago. She is a very nice girl. Smiley, friendly and makes you feel welcome and wanted. A very good start. I fancied her and would definitely try an chat her up in a bar. She's pretty tall - especially in heels. Great legs and arse. Her tits look great in the bra but are a bit on the droopy side - not spaniels ears though. I would say more likely to be early/mid 30s than the 26 the profile states. She has a bit of a tyre but that doesn't bother me.

Meet: Saw her at lunchtime. She was friendly and welcoming. Sorted paperwork and took a shower. Only light kissing with no tongues (at discretion on profile). Only offers OW (consistent with profile) but Jesus she knows how to suck cock. There was no eye contact but other than that it was pure cock worship. Even with the mack this is the best BJ I've had. After a bit of licking the shaft and balls and generally seeming like my cock was nicest thing she'd ever seen she was into full on DT with her nose buried into my pubes. When she did come she really put some serious suction into and played with my balls the whole time. I normally like to hold off and come during the main event but I enjoyed this so much I just went with it.

A brief interlude of nice chatting and feeling each other up for a few minutes before she was back into giving my cock attention. Lots of stroking and playful banter whilst she worked him back into action. A new mack and yet more BJ before I initiated some scissor style mish so I could play with her clit. She really responded to this and some pretty intense fucking ensued. I really struggle to make a second pop so the attention was all on her and she really seemed to like it  :kissgirl:. Who knows if that's true. Anyway she really wanted to make me pop again so another 15 minutes of covered BJ was followed by a furious handjob until i shot all over hit tits. I'm not sure who was more satisfied.

Positives:
- Nice girl
- Nice body - especially her legs
- Convenient location
- Speaks very good English
- VFM
- Good comms
- Amazing BJ
- Put in a lot of effort

Neutrals:
- Only lip kissing no FK

Negatives:
- Wouldn't allow RO

Would I go back? Definitely. VFM with a girl I fancied and that BJ. Did I mention how good that was?  :cool:

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for your review, does the woman you saw resemble the current profile photos? It always good where possible to include a photo to help highlight any profile changes/bait switch.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mattmatt

Her profile states that she's a size 8, but the profile pictures look like she is nearer a 10. What size would you say she is nearer to?

edmay

Thanks for your review, does the woman you saw resemble the current profile photos? It always good where possible to include a photo to help highlight any profile changes/bait switch.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes, that's her.

edmay

Her profile states that she's a size 8, but the profile pictures look like she is nearer a 10. What size would you say she is nearer to?

I'm not great with sizes. I'd definitely say larger than an 8 so 10 is probably about right.

holland

NO OWO (no CIM), no RO, no FK.
Into her mid 30 instead of 20 (stated in her profile).

I wouldn't even give her a neutral especially because she advertised some of these services.
Straight negative imo.

Anyway thanks for your review OP.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 02:01:49 pm by holland »

edmay

NO OWO (no CIM), no RO, no FK.
Into her mid 30 instead of 20 (stated in her profile).

I wouldn't even give her a neutral especially because she advertised some of these services.
Straight negative imo.

Anyway thanks for your review OP.

Fair points but none of those prevented me from having a good time and leaving feeling more than satisfied with the services recieved. So positive experience for me.

mrhappypants

Looks like she has replaced "Massuse Nicole" as Teen Julia's housemate.  Nicole's profile disappeared yesterday after not showing for work on Monday?