Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EmilyBlonde20 in Birmingham  (Read 1123 times)

30 review(s) for EmilyBlonde20 (29 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

taleofwoe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'll add my experience with Emily, even though it might as well just say +1, she is as good as they say.

Cost
£120 for one hour incall (did not pay the £20 extra for CIM)

Comms
AW email a few weeks in advance since Emily was advertising dates well in the future at the point I decided to see her. Then texts to confirm. Postcode texted a few days before. Block and flat number texted once I had arrived at the area.

Physical
A genuine little blonde 5' beauty. In great shape with lovely tits and a tight pussy.

Services
DFK, OWO, sex in many positions. Fantastic attitude. Greeted with passionate kissing. Took the lead in switching us between more positions than I normally try in a meet. Takes it deep and enthusiastically and for a long time in oral and sex. Banging against the back of her throat and her cervix felt great. Lovely friendly attitude and good conversation once I was spent. No clock watching - careful timekeeping with an alarm, but that's alright. Shower offered and accepted.

So yeah, feels the board hardly needs another recommendation for her, but... recommended!