Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swansea - Josiejones123  (Read 1541 times)

3 review(s) for Josiejones123 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

badger369

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Age - 23
Height - 5ft 1"
Dress size - 10
Breast size - 34E
Hair - Long Blonde
Nationality - British (welsh)

Duration - 2hrs

Communication - Messaged though adult work then by text quick reply's to all messages sent

Booking -

Picked up Josie in Swansea centre then headed back to my place

Poured Josie a glass of wine on arrival then we both sat on sofa for some excellent French kissing , she then stripped down to reveal a sexy outfit which her massive tits were almost bursting out of we then carried on with some more French kissing which was staring to make me hard so we moved upstairs onto the bed.

We lay on the bed for some more kissing and she started playing with my cock making it rock hard , Josie then moved down to start giving me OWO which she did for an age  :D.

I then proceeded to give Josie some attention licking her massive tits and down her body to give here some oral which she was clearly enjoying as she was getting very wet  :)

We then had some amazing sex in several positions (protected) until I was ready to explode which I did all over her massive tits  :yahoo:

Once we had cleaned up there was still some time left so Josie gave me a back massage which I must say was very nice.

We then had a shower together got dressed and it was time to drop her off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Josie is a lovely friendly girl she has amazing tits and a great bum , she's also great at kissing and gives excellent OWO

Treat her well guys!

Offline HughJardon

Oh no you just hit us with the "treat her well guys" fluff bomb  :lol:

I still like the look of her mainly her massive tits,  but I was under the impression she didn't provide full on sex,  so you must have hit a positive chord with her.

Thanks for reviewing  :thumbsup:

np500

Has H 360 seen here yet ? He's been jumping through so many hoops to see her he'd get slot on the Olympic gymnastics team ! Any success H ?

Offline gurtat

OP has only joined a few days ago, and the first post is a glowing review of a girl that has been giving a regular poster(Husq) the run around for a couple weeks.
Or am I just being cynical?

np500

OP has only joined a few days ago, and the first post is a glowing review of a girl that has been giving a regular poster(Husq) the run around for a couple weeks.

It did cross my mind, if it is her , she'll get found out in time .

Gatchaman

According to his previous post (now deleted) he has seen her 3 times.  Obviously a lot more lucky than Husq, or something else is going on...  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=131894.0

How about a bit more detail OP?  You said in the deleted post no sex on first meet, so this must be your second or third meet. How did the others go?

np500

According to his previous post (now deleted) he has seen her 3 times.  Obviously a lot more lucky than Husq, or something else is going on...  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=131894.0

How about a bit more detail OP?  You said in the deleted post no sex on first meet, so this must be your second or third meet. How did the others go?

Stellar spot G, this looks more than just odd, something not right, why should the o p have that post delited and no mention thay had met before considering her no sex in first meet policy ? Unless I'm reading this wrong ?

Husqvarna360

Hi guys,

I haven't had a booking with Josie after my last trip to Swansea and all the run around I had, it still may happen but I'm not planning on it any time soon.

Cheers  :hi:

Offline Punting_Mad

why would that post have been deleted??
I didn't think that was allowed on here??

Gatchaman

why would that post have been deleted??
I didn't think that was allowed on here??

Members can't delete their own posts, but Admin can and does delete posts that are touting, abusive, trollling or otherwise undesirable.  That post obviously looked suspicious.

np500

Members can't delete their own posts, but Admin can and does delete posts that are touting, abusive, trollling or otherwise undesirable.  That post obviously looked suspicious.

That must make this review suspect then ?

Offline mrdiamond77

So do we think it is Josie herself who has posted this review?  Does look suspicious doesn't it?

np500

Well the op posted the review and has not logged on since, some 20 hours, odd in its self , how many punters post there first review and don't at least look to see how well it was received ? Can't stand up for your self if you don't even log on to check feedback, just ( more ) odd .

Offline KTM RIDER

Also quite a detailed & well presented review for a first post!  :sarcastic:

Gatchaman

That must make this review suspect then ?

Something doesn't seem quite right.  Maybe the OP will come back and clear it all up for us, but I'm not holding my breath :rolleyes:

Husqvarna360

I have met Josie for a face to face just to check out if she was genuine and she is, when I met which was purely a 5 min meet in my car in the centre of Swansea we spoke about services and the services written in this review were all available as her likes and I know she is into her sexy underwear because the day I met her she had a basque, suspenders and stockings on under her casual clothes and when I read the review I thought it was genuine.

The problem she has is with her incalls she doesn't have a place for this and when she does incalls it's at a hotel but the workaround she has to do to create the time for bookings sounds difficult for her and timing could be much better.

She probably is a good one to visit bit unfortunately it takes so much effort to actually get to a booking most guys wont bother which is understandable. :hi:

badger369

Hi guys to answer a few of your questions etc. (sorry haven't been able to get on here until tonight)

I'm not sure what happened to my original post but I didn't delete it myself maybe because it was a bit basic and naff so I decided to do a more detailed one.

I have met Josie 3 times and she does not offer sex on first meet or on short meets only usually on 2hr + or overnight bookings.

This obviously wont suit some looking for a quick jump but she does offer great foreplay , DFK ,OWO, hand relief ,massage etc. if you want a shorter booking and no penetration.

np500

I'm off to bed , still confused, have never read anything about 2 hours ? Top of my head , some one had sex in a car meet , that was a first meet and was 30 mins or an hour ?

Husqvarna360

Badger,

I'm also confused with this one,  the booking I had arranged with Josie was going to be my first booking with her and it was for 30 minutes and included sex so I'm not sure where 2 hours as come from.

But she did check my AW feedback first before confirming sex on first booking.  :hi:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I really like the look of Josie. And heaven knows Swansea could do with a horny, young, SP. So I really want to beleive in the legitimacy of this review

But, until the weight of evidence is stronger, I won't be trying to book myself

Husqvarna360

Guys,

I have contacted Josie again and am looking to set up a booking because I think she is going to be very good which is why I have been persevering to have a booking with her.  This review is apparently from one of her regulars and I know the likes are what I talked with her about.

Will give feedback after my meeting and hopefully it will happen this time and Josie will have to give me best performance after the effort I have put in trying to book her.  But she told me she is up for that. :hi:

So watch this space!