Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alycia Bristol  (Read 1278 times)

10 review(s) for alyciayou (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline licky

External Link/Members Only

I would not normally go near a Romanian as they have such a bad reputation, but Alycia has plenty of good reports on here, and I loved the fact she has nice long pussy lips, so a booking was made. Comms were good, and I entered a nice apartment. Alycia is on tour in Bristol for a week.
I had just showered elsewhere, my clothes were removed by Alycia and little willy went straight into her willing mouth for some really nice oral. We swapped to 69, and I was presented with those oooh so lovely long pussy lips. Mmmmm, I could have stayed there for ages just kissing and licking. Meanwhile, I was receiving some VERY nice oral, her tongue was tickling the end of little willy, giving a very nice sensation.. We then swapped round so I was just giving her oral, again getting a nice taste of those lovely long lips.
Eventually, on with the rubber, and gave her sweet, tight little pussy a good hammering. I like to kiss and snog during sex, but her kissing could not be described as tongues deep dfk, but still pleasant never the less.
Eventually, a conclusion was reached, and I came over her nice small tits. We agreed next time it would be a CIM, though she said she doesn't swallow.
Round 2 was not in me this time, I have been punting far too much over the last few days, so we had a mutual massage session to finish and a nice chat.
It is reported that she is not a clockwatcher, but things had come to a natural conclusion, and I left a few minutes early, with the intention of catching her in a couple of weeks when she visits Cardiff.

Good value at £110.00 for the hour
Highly recommended (especially for a rom), and especially for lovers of long pussy lips
And I will be back for more