Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Moon Flower Spa - Earls Court  (Read 4421 times)

Offline Botev Plovdiv

External Link/Members Only
Location: Opposite Earls Court tube, a few doors down a side road (Earls Court Gardens)

Cost: £25 30 mins; £35 45 mins - the usual pricing!

Masseuse - EE, probably in her late 20s, decent figure, very friendly and quite attractive but wearing jeans which means nowhere for the fingers to roam

Service: Was actually a very decent massage in a nice big room. Firm around the shoulders and back. Stiffy inducing elsewhere. She wanted £30 for HJ, £40 for topless and £50 for trouser removal! Adamantly refused to remove panties so went for a negotiated £40 topless massage but had to keep my hands to myself which probably defeats the object really. Not much point removing trousers and keep panties on imo so why pay for it?.

Quality HJ over, dived into the shower (which has no door) and was on my merry way. Should probably be a positive really, but i don't like not being able to have a grope so i'm going neutral.

peter296

And a neutral for the pricing . And know many people on this site who would never pay more than £20 for he. Let alone £40 for a topless one. Especially if she didn't allow touching. But thanks for the review

Offline FrankieS

Yup, moonflower has gone down in quality of service. Used to be very good, now it has become way too overpriced for my taste. The first massage parlour to up their game in Earls court will make a killing.

Offline Moneyd

I agree.

I've hear this place used to be ok. But what's the point going topless if you can't have a squeeze and a suck.

There is one around the corner from there which is ok. But still prefer wellbeing spa (whenever they get some better EE girls again)

Offline sparkus

I've met Nicole and her norks are a sight to behold, just the right degree of pendulous and point really. Enjoyed a good play and suck for 40, as I said I was just there for topless HR and wasn't going to push further she was quite generous in allowing me a lot of playtime before the slooow HE and topless chat after. She said a lot of customers take topless to mean naked.

The massage itself was quite good too, though physically she didn't do much for me, apart from the resplendent norks.

Offline sonyvaio

It must have changed recently, but certainly a few months ago most girls offered full service