Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JUST NO RUSH, Hornsey  (Read 1969 times)

2 review(s) for JUST NO RUSH (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only

Also see her 'previous' links and https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=365

Pretty much what you see on the tin and previous reviews.  No idea about the 'don't touch my stuff' bit - she was pretty happy with being touched and touching me.  Started by offering coke or bottle of water from the fridge.  In the event I forgot about them.  Shower before and after even in 30 mins, gave me a different towel each time.  Plenty of man shower gels and mouthwash etc - seemed very professional.

She has a fairly strong accent but tries hard (with gestures!) and the texts were fine.

The location is much closer to Hornsey rail than Turnpike Lane, but take care because there aren't so frequent services back to civiliisation.  Also, don't getmugged following numbers on the odd side of the road - they don't match up and you'll walk past.

She is perhaps a little shorter and more voluptuous than the pics suggest, but that broad smiley face is what I got all through and she had a great attitude.

The only slight downside was that RO was initially accompanied by a lot of clearly fake sound effects, but she got into the groove and the fakeness became less obvious and perhaps even appreciative.  Maybe I flatter myself.

She gave a great blowjob and was giving some HR when I said 'oooh that's going to work' and to my surprise she went down again and took it all in.  I didn't even ask.

If you light taught slim girls with clits that aren't shrouded by a bit of flesh then she's not for you - but she was happy for the flesh to be parted and generally fingered and tongued, and its not as if she's claiming to be a gym bunny.

Chatty, fun lady, good attitude, clear positive if you're happy with the body shape.

Offline HighlyMotivated

I saw her about a year ago and would say those pics were at least 5 years out of date back then. I didn't really fancy her in person but went through with it anyway - v enthusiastic, high energy for an old gal and a good attitude