Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threesome with Luxury Blonde Raquel and Best Deep Throat Alexa - Aberdeen  (Read 4081 times)

Luvarug

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Had some spare time this evening and a horn that needed attention

Comms by text with Raquel excellent. A few text messages back and forth and hey presto meeting arranged with both ladies.

Located on a popular street not too far from John Lewis.

Meeting arranged for half hour threesome with Raquel and Alexa for £100

Initially concerned with them being Romanian but pleased to report that they are the girls in the pictures, crackin bodies, lovely and slim, nice small breasts and nice tight tasty pussies.

Meeting consisted of OWO, Reverse Oral, Intercourse, all of which was delivered very enthusiastically by both girls. a bit of girl on girl also for good measure

At no point did it feel like they were trying to waste time, no clock watching, I actually over run by about 10 minutes.

Based on my experience I'd happily see again and recommend to others.

If I was being pushed as to which one I'd see on her own I'd opt for Raquel but happily see either.

Online Jamesie007

I met them last year in Glasgow.
Would agree good girls and good looking.
I booked 30 mins duo and 30 mins after with the big Raquel.
Very sexy indeed as the wee one was taking it doggy the big one was lying there playing with herself quality 👍

Offline Clattypats

Haha..on the other site..Her "duo" partner told me they would be in Glasgow on Monday..She answered a post I put up in June 2016..if they don't know what fuckin year it is..what chance you got!  :unknown: ..plus I would avoid anyhoo :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 11:38:34 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Matrix

I think Raquel is the same one I walked on doon Leith about 5 years ago. Looked like a skinny junkie.

jack_tyler

I met them last year in Glasgow.
Would agree good girls and good looking.
I booked 30 mins duo and 30 mins after with the big Raquel.
Very sexy indeed as the wee one was taking it doggy the big one was lying there playing with herself quality 👍

Why didn't you do a review?!

Offline EL1M1N8OR

DeepthroatAlexa was a good punt for me.  Tidy body.

Offline Clattypats

DeepthroatAlexa was a good punt for me.  Tidy body.
was she that good..you didn't review her :unknown:

Offline EL1M1N8OR

was she that good..you didn't review her :unknown:
There is about 4 WGs I have waiting to review.

She got an AW review.

Offline tazman1002001

Nice review ...... I'm hoping to see Raquel before she leaves Glasgow that body is just too tempting  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

homer123

are you hoping to get a discount aswell ?

Offline Clattypats

Nice review ...... I'm hoping to see Raquel before she leaves Glasgow that body is just too tempting  :thumbsup:
Good luck wi that...But welcome back anyhoo  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 05:33:10 pm by Clattypats »

Online Jamesie007

Why didn't you do a review?!
To be honest I wasn't on this forum.  Could back date it though as have a few I could post

Offline tazman1002001

Good luck wi that...But welcome back anyhoo  :hi:

Thanks .....

Reading all the negatives reviews it seems to be all about timing and being rushed, maybe it's been the 30min bookings? Not seen much or anything really about her actual servie being bad?

Doesn't sound ideal and I'm not a risk taker ....plenty of positive stuff to tempt me
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Singlepringle

Tried to get a wee turn with them at weekend but you guys must have had them booked up defo want a shot

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Thanks .....

Reading all the negatives reviews it seems to be all about timing and being rushed, maybe it's been the 30min bookings? Not seen much or anything really about her actual servie being bad?

Doesn't sound ideal and I'm not a risk taker ....plenty of positive stuff to tempt me

I had a 15 minute session.  Got offered a shower and would have declined but by the time I got to her place I was seriously nipping a number 2.  I took a dump and a shower and was provided with an unrushed quality service.

I think I got her on her first night cause her AW feedback rocketed up over the subsequent days.

Offline Clattypats

I had a 15 minute session.
well that's about all I got off her for a half hour booking...."You cum now...You cum now"...Aye ok then...Since your pissing me off so much and I can't be arsed anymore :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 02:18:20 pm by Clattypats »

Offline EL1M1N8OR

well that's about all I got off her for a half hour booking...."You cum now...You cum now"...Aye ok then...Since your pissing me off so much and I can't be arsed anymore :wackogirl:

She certaiam changed her tune.

When did you have a crack at her?

Offline 2chunky2

...."You cum now...You cum now"...Aye ok then...

Haha. Was there yesterday. Splodged a massive load over Racquel's tits with cum either side on the sheets - I don't think Alexa was too pleased about the mess  :dance: :lol: :lol:

Offline Clattypats

She certaiam changed her tune.

When did you have a crack at her?
well from my recollection ...May..as my NEG review of her says..I had comms with her on another site..but texted her on the day as her number was on her profile. .That way I could get a true reflection of what she was really like. ..so she didn't know who I was..disappointing would have been an understatement  :thumbsdown:

AlexLiverpool

Haha. Was there yesterday. Splodged a massive load over Racquel's tits with cum either side on the sheets - I don't think Alexa was too pleased about the mess  :dance: :lol: :lol:

So did u tested the 3some game?