Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fife  (Read 10745 times)

Offline Poopster

She has submerged again.  Phew.

Offline qetzl

Layla ( External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ) is now openly offering bb, for those who weren't off her already.

Offline Poopster

Layla ( External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ) is now openly offering bb, for those who weren't off her already.

Just logged in to say that.  Yuck.

Offline Scottish81

Does anyone in Fife know what happened to Chantelle/Lady Cx ?  Her profile has disappeared from AW.  She seemed the best of a less than mediocre bunch close to me.

(Hope bumping the thread is OK, I think it’s good to have all the Fife posts in one place.  Sorry if it’s not)

Offline Bignthick85

Has anyone seen deepthroat lexi or Cece mcQ recently?

Offline Scottish81

She is back

External Link/Members Only

It’s a shame she’s a barebacking junkie as she is hot.  Saying that, her pics have seen a drop in quality the last couple of years.

Offline billydrummer

It’s a shame she’s a barebacking junkie as she is hot.  Saying that, her pics have seen a drop in quality the last couple of years.
I saw her in public a couple of months ago, she is much better looking in real life than her photos.  However, no way am I going anywhere near her.

Offline Poopster

I saw her in public a couple of months ago, she is much better looking in real life than her photos.  However, no way am I going anywhere near her.

I've seen her out and about too, and she is still a decent enough looking lass. She hasn't got that shitty junkie nasal drawl either but her profile is a worry, she's on a real slide downwards.

Offline Scottish81

Another newbie in Fife, no face pics but I’d still like to!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Poopster

I'm going to call bullshit.  She's just a mobile PG.

Offline Scottish81

I'm going to call bullshit.  She's just a mobile PG.
Yeah probably, I found the headscarf quite amusing though.