Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica-Mae Newbury Hungerford  (Read 1747 times)

1 review(s) for Jessica-Mae  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline markymarkfb

I meet Jessica a few times now and every time has been out of this world, she has a discrete home in Hungerford

She is a good looking 20 something, with a petite but curvy in the right places body, great bum and slim with a nice handful up top
Looks wise she is not an English rose at a stretch the girl next door type, she has very beautiful look to her, slight mixed race but not African American more American Indian, her private pics are accurate, i would say more the bondage pics than the face pic. she has a fantastic pair of boobs with slight baby wear but look great as she strips of, age wise she could pass for 23 but purely because of her professionalism and grown up manor i would say she is a little older, she made me feel welcome from the start and her humor and wit and her personality put me at ease, very intelligent and enthusiastic

So meet her she wore sexy bra and panties, we passed paper and straight away full GFE, deep french kissing and im no super model, she caressed me and i her, she pulled out the fella and popped out her boobs while i felt her down below, we totally stripped of and she provided great oral OWO we switched on each other as i can pop quick so i wanted to get the most out of our time, good looking no smell tight pussy shaven, i spent a while on that while she proceeded to CIM, she kept sucking untill every last drop was gulped down and carried on sucking for a while longer, on to more forplay and a chat while the fella got up again, it did not take long as Jess is very sexy and enjoys lots of forplay, i spent a while between her legs before she rode me cowboy, she smiled and looked great as she looked in to my eyes with a keen smile, and boy does she fuck, she bounced up and down furiously and then slowed for deeper penetration, she put her all in to this and her boobs in my face was a pleasure, we switched to missionary but before i had to go down there again, missionary was passionate deep kissing heavy breathing, we synced on rhythm and i was there for a while as she smiled and groaned, i luved it, time was nearly up but i went down on her again and was determined to please her as much as she did me, finally she was happy and had a cuddle while she got her breath, ran over time but not to much, chatted for a while and i left

To sum up, Jess is a very sexy young girl who is not afraid to experiment and explore new things, i get the feeling she is up for anything and im going to pursue this in the future, i guess she enjoys fast furious sex more than slow and it took ages for her to cum rather than be delicate down there put your all in to it more enthusiastic the better, yes there is lots of complaints about her emails ect but she is hard working in her real life and after loads of emails i have finally seen her a few times now and each meet has been better, i think the email thing is to vet you to see if your a genuine guy so keep with it you will get there in the end, but her time to meet can be odd as 8 in the morning is hard for me but she went out of her way to sort a time that would suit me and still does

Im going back for more and more, she is addictive and a pleasure to be with, dare i say the best girl i have ever been with and the best in my area, i could review all my meets with her but it may blow my cover, but i hope you get the gist with this one
External Link/Members Only

Offline Sparta Prada

Nice review!

I may be visiting Hungerford more frequently in future for my work so it is good to know who is available. Though £160 is above what I would normally pay, if she provides all the services on her likes list included in the cost then I am prepared to make an enquiry with her.

Offline markymarkfb

Honestly most English girls charge a buck 50 so a tenner more for that kind of service is worth while in my eyes

Offline king tarzan

I have been with many English ladies home grown all races.
Always found them to be very professional

Apart from
Amber
Anal bailey
Some other bitch but can't remember her name

Rest have always been super good
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline markymarkfb

Yeah i have has some good some bad, Jess on the other hand was tops

Offline ciscoxxx69

I can confirm she is indeed a naughty girl......we induldged in some very naughty sex when i saw her - probably over a year ago now, but she deffo gets into it.....just a bit far for me to travel on a whim  :( otherwise i would go back for sure  :hi: