Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Penelope diamondx Newcastle Quayside  (Read 1993 times)

13 review(s) for Bella North (11 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline waynekerr600

Spent a fantastic half hour with Penelope today.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Intial comms were via AW and UKE. Comms were excellent.

I have been wanting to see Penelope for a while, even more since she posted those pics with the Auburn hair! By a stroke of luck our timetables matched up today. Arrived at the location and was given the flat number promptly.  Penelope opened the door, i guess we all know that momentt when the door opens and you see a girl for the first time.... Penelope is absolutely gorgeous. Offered a shower on arrival which i accepted. I had asked Penelope to wear a school girl outfit with fishnets and heels and she did not disappoint.

Started with a little foot worship followed by a little RO. There was then a little bit 69 with a touch of rimming on her. Penelopes hygene was immaculate. Little bit of kissing and then on to missionary. Normally I vary things a little but i was enjoying the missionary so much I finished in that position.

Chatted for quite a while afterwards. Penelope was very unrushed is very intelligent and articulate. She is facially very attractive. She did remind me of someone and it took me ages to work out who it is. She has a look of the Alice girl from tatoo fixers - just much younger and minus the tatoos.The recent photos on uke are very accurate. Her body shape is exactly as I like it.

Had another shower then left a very happy man.

A very very enjoyable punt. Will definitely see again.

northernsky

Whatever happened to Penelope/Bella?

Offline Sar-Major

Many thanks for the review W. Shame the link is "Tossed" tho. :D

More an AW thing I think, rather that a "Fuck Up" on your behalf................. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I may comment more once I've seen her profile.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

HI SM it's an old review someone bumped it up.