Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HoneyLo Doncaster  (Read 2216 times)

53 review(s) for H o n e y (51 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]
56 review(s) for MissHoneyLowe (54 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Jamie50

External Link/Members Only
Or
External Link/Members Only

Morning guys.

Been browsing the forum for a while. First time reviewer, mainly because I've been seeing a girl who is no longer 'working' as such so no point reviewing.

Anyway, stresses of the job led me to place a booking with HoneyLo

Comms were good. In fact, so good the whole first message to being stood at her door took around half an hour.

So i had requested a bj to relieve the days stress. Half hour £70.

Honey sent me her postcode and asked me to call her when outside. She is on a row of terraced houses but seemed really quiet and didn't see anybody around.

Got the house number and the door was answered very quickly,

Honey didn't dissapoint, her pictures are reasonably accurate although she is slightly bigger than the photo's suggest but nothing worth worrying about and still a very attractive lady. Paperwork etc out of the way and we sat on the bed chatting A couple of minutes later and we are on our way.

Wow, it turned into quite an intense half hour. Very nice deep blowjob, allowing me to facefuck her and take control finishing off all over her quite large breasts. I sense she is naturally submissive so i may return to see how far i can push that.

All in all exactly what i needed.

My apologies if the review isn't quite up to the standard of some. First time I've ever actually spoke about what i do to anyone. Honey is a bright spark in an otherwise very dull Doncaster. Hope she sticks around.

Thank you

Jamie

Offline PervyLicker

Nowt wrong with that review matey! Glad you enjoyed and thanks for sharing!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella and good on you for making the effort to contribute.  :hi: :hi:

That review told me what I needed to know.  :thumbsup:

Such a shame she's "too close" to real life for me as I would definitely have some of that if she was located elsewhere.

Offline Jamie50

Much appreciated guys

Im the other end of town fish so far enough to not worry about it. Just wish there were more like her about in Doncaster.

macready

Nice one Jamie50 .. I had a look at her Profile and there's one of those red Profile Warnings on there at the moment, although given your review and 31 Verifications, I'm inclined to ignore that!

'Quite large breasts' .. GG on the profile. My kinda letters!! ;-)

mediumjoe

It was my original Toftt,  thanks for your review that's definitely her and glad you had a good time,
Macready  you needn't worry about the warning ,  lovely friendly sexy as hell woman,  guarantee you will leave with a great big smile on your chops .  Joe

Offline wolfiesmith69

Great review-Honey is on my ever growing To do list !!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Number15

Yep been there done that, go for it boys. The red triangles can be ignored. Loves a good face fuck to the point of gagging, crying etc. In fact have her head off the bed and your over her finger blasting, squirts like a karcher!

Offline wolfiesmith69

surely with all these positive reviews that red triangle should have gone by now ??
Nice to hear that HoneyLo squirts !! Thats one of my bucket list-Booked last week but she was not avaliable-I must get to see her very soon !!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.

mediumjoe

Hi Wolfie,  she told me she had tried numerous times to get A W to accept her passport photo etc .
Bit like talking to a brick wall, so I suspect that warning will be on there for a long time. Joe

Ps   Hope you get booked in soon, I'm sure you will enjoy. It's about time I got back there as well .
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 10:51:51 am by mediumjoe »

Offline wolfiesmith69

Booked in today & well & truly fucked !! Review will follow when I recover !!!;;