Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Angel Maria in S1 now Julia 24? Sheffield  (Read 1234 times)

Offline twiglet

Hey guys
I saw angel maria a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. I then noticed her profile went missing off the search I normally do and it's now showing in Bristol

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There's now a similar looking woman called julia24 who had her profile up the other day and on it said someone had stolen her profile although it doesn't now

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just thought it would be good to clarify for members of its the cast that she's now changed her profile for whatever reason

Mark76

Not sure. Though I have seen her pic on other profiles. The poles in Sheffield often have the same person create their profiles.

Offline BP96

She goes back to Poland frequently and just changes her location while she's gone.

Offline twiglet

Thanks for the info, hopefully she will be back when I next visit.

Offline One Eyed Snake

No, I'm nearly sure they're different. I seem to remember they were both advertised at same time and Maria did say she was going away for a while. She also said she loved Sheffield so let's hope she does come back.

Offline twiglet

AlSheff

They are different but the experience is the same.

Offline egpunter

last time i saw maria, she said she would be in Poland for about 3 weeks. not exactly sure when she'll be back. the sooner the better !