Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sladunka (Bloxwich)  (Read 8741 times)

Offline Rangers54

External Link/Members Only

Heard a few reviews not too positive about sladunka, however wolves area needs a boost. Against better judgement thought I would toftt

Comms

Text her asking if she's available and cost,  replied with availability, cost and also hr in price 25 half hour, 35 hour. I chose half hour !!

Text me address, she said walsall. more like Bloxwich, decent area terrace Street also semi detached houses.plenty of Street parking.

Meeting

Got there 15 mins early text her, replied not ready come in 10 mins. I text her saying text me when she's ready.sat in car thinking about her negative reviews thinking I made mistake, however just after said she was dressed and ready.

Meeting

Knocked door she opened it with smile said hello squeezed my bum as I passed her.  pointed me in right direction. Nice house clean and well kept. Went into front room. Nice room with massage table in front of window with blinds pulled, told me to undress on chair and pointed me towards table.

I looked at sladunka and thought very nice, short hair highlighted and about 5.5, tight leggings and light blue baggy top thought she was very sexy without been trashy

Got on table had paid 25 for half hour and she asked did I want soft or hard I said soft to medium. Thinking it would be just get to the hr type massage. However she started and I thought mmmm this is good, said to her I want hour will pay extra 10.

She massaged me and it was really nice long strokes, teasing my mind going onto my bum but not quite getting between legs, then massaging back and then my arms and pulling my arm back and resting it between her thighs and slowly massaging, pressing my fingers against her thighs like she wanted me to move hand towards top of her thighs. Then my legs she got my foot between her legs and stroked right up and got me to lift my bum, was feeling my cock and reaching under for my balls totally teasing me and holding my cock in her hand. Told me to turn over I was rock hard. She said to me. your happy, stroked my cock. I laughed and put arm round her. She seem to go into a trance and directed me to her neck and back. She was smiling as I stroked her neck and I put my hand up her top. She was enjoying my attention,  I let her boobs out her bra, she took her top off said she was hot and pushed her tits into my mouth. I sucked her nipples while she stroked my cock,  was stroking her back, reached down to her bum, feeling between her legs she was in mood and put her foot on massage bed, felt her bum and was about to put hand in her leggings but I had gone blew my load like a 12 year old out of control with excitement. I blew my load wishing i had had a tactical wank b4 hand. Totally gutted when I Cum cause I think their was more on offer, she wanted me to touch her more intimately. Blowing my load ended the moment, or at least it did l for me lol  She stroked me made sure I unloaded every bit then cleaned me off and then hugged me.

Got off bed dressed we chatted she said she's from Bulgaria speaks Spanish, Russian, Bulgarian, English but not too well. Asked my age 48 good for my age she said lol, am I married, no I told her separated,  she said she is 45 separated, also ssid she is qualified nurse,also fully qualified masseuse. I found her attractive. Very much my type of girl

We kissed and hugged said I will see her again for sure and she felt my bum and pushed me out of door

Got back in car noticed I hadn't had the hour I paid for probably 10 mins short, whose to blame for this maybe you could blame sladunka, give her neutral, not sure really I blame myself for not been tactility aware . I think she's a positive with potential 

Probably get a fluffy response, but hey  that's how it went. Hope review helps

Offline dopamin

good review mate. Will check her out sometime soon.
One question, what size was she? and size of tits?

Again Thank you

Offline Rangers54

good review mate. Will check her out sometime soon.
One question, what size was she? and size of tits?

Again Thank you

She is a size 12 at a guess nice size tits about a 36 b.  not the best with sizes, she was telling me she runs every day keeping fit and does zumba. Even put on the music and started dancing

Offline Stapler

Good report!
Total price? Massage plus HR?
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline temptation

Good report!

It is included in the £25/£35.
Im a regular there now,  she is very nice and friendly I'd guess she's a bit bigger than a 12,  solid more than fat.
 I really didn't think she was that age I think she looks a lot younger.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 12:41:03 pm by temptation »

Offline Rangers54

Good report!

I paid 35 all in, did get short changed on time, however that's my fault. Control and tactical wank next time

Walsall lad 86

Just had a reply back txt the number on this advert saying I've got the wrong number any help please

Hidden Image/Members Only

nightrider.1234

Just had a reply back txt the number on this advert saying I've got the wrong number any help please

Hidden Image/Members Only

That is definitely her number, I thinks she’s gone for good now, maybe she’s saying that to stop you from ever contacting her again.

It’s a shame really, I really never had a chance to meet her and now she’s gone  :cry:

Walsall lad 86

Seems like it sounded great Aswell

Offline temptation

She checked in at London Luton airport on Facebook on Sept 27.
Sad loss if she's gone for good.

Walsall lad 86

Are there any others around that offer the same sort of services I tried to call chrissie from Wednesfield but no answer

Offline Rangers54

I got a text from her few weeks ago that she had been on holiday, would be back working on the 20 Sept, I know she goes back home a lot. Hope she's not finished, I find her very reasonable and always leave there with smile on face

mrpeterman

Walsall lad 86

Do you know When is chrissie back

Offline houseboot

I got a text from her few weeks ago that she had been on holiday, would be back working on the 20 Sept, I know she goes back home a lot. Hope she's not finished, I find her very reasonable and always leave there with smile on face

You had a text from Sladunka or Chrissie?

Offline Stapler

Work it out.
'She goes back home a lot.'
A clue is in the foreign name of Sladunka.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 12:50:54 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Rangers54

Don't know why you've bought Chrissie onto a sladunka post. If you want info on her start a post about her stop confusing reviews 👍or to make it easier for you, use the search box ! put Chrissie Wolverhampton in it info is on there

Offline houseboot

Don't know why you've bought Chrissie onto a sladunka post. If you want info on her start a post about her stop confusing reviews 👍or to make it easier for you, use the search box ! put Chrissie Wolverhampton in it info is on there

Your post followed that of "Walsall lad 86" so it was unclear whether you were responding to him or talking about Sladunka.

I have no interest in Chrissie and I was just seeking clarification.

mrpeterman

If I muddied the water I apologise I saw a question re Chrissy and advised the poster she is away, if anyone wants further info re this, they can start a thread or pm me.

And no I'm not her pimp or anything, it's simply I text her a booking and she replied with details

Offline temptation

Ok had some good news Sladunka is back on October 22nd.

Walsall lad 86

Offline Plicious

I tried to set up a meet with her last week. She read my message on WhatsApp and didnt reply for ages until I asked if she was declining me as my skin is brown. She then instantly replied saying she's not taking on any new clients? Oh well.

Offline houseboot

I tried to set up a meet with her last week. She read my message on WhatsApp and didnt reply for ages until I asked if she was declining me as my skin is brown. She then instantly replied saying she's not taking on any new clients? Oh well.

Reply 9 said she left the country on the 27th September

Reply 19 says she's not back until the 22nd October

so it's not surprising if she didn't reply for ages.

Offline Plicious

Please keep your dry humour to yourself. Holiday or not, she read the message and ignored it. To my knowledge WhatsApp works internationally. Nothing constructive to say, keep quiet. Pls don't use this site as a platform to rub your ego

Offline Beamer

Member for 5 years and not a single review.  :dash:
A massive contribution  :hi:

Offline houseboot

Please keep your dry humour to yourself. Holiday or not, she read the message and ignored it. To my knowledge WhatsApp works internationally. Nothing constructive to say, keep quiet. Pls don't use this site as a platform to rub your ego

Not dry humour at all.

You expressed concern that she was rejecting you because of the colour of you skin.

I just highlighted that, as far as members here are aware, she's on holiday.

Whilst she might check emails/texts whilst on holiday, I'm not surprised she didn't respond. A lot of us check work emails whilst on holiday but only respond to the urgent ones.

Your second message would have fallen into the urgent category because you had mis-interpreted her non reply to your first.

I was only trying to be helpful. I have no ego to rub.

Offline Beamer

Or reviews to benefit other members of the forum  :hi:

Offline houseboot

Or reviews to benefit other members of the forum  :hi:

Reviews aren't everything.

James999 has over 12,000 posts and no reviews.

However, as you quite rightly said, I've been a member here for 5 years.

You will have also noted that I only recently made my first post.

Yes, a long time lurker who has decided it's time to give something back.

So I've already made over 30 posts which have mainly been answering other members questions.

Most have been appreciative for that advice, some not. That's life.

What I don't do is attack people. The Forum is for sharing information not to have disagreements.

Offline Beamer

We have gone a bit off the thread topic but FWIW I hear what you say about James999 and don't understand that either.
Most prolific posters on here have lots of reviews.  So when they have something to say it's generally worth reading. 
After all, the 000's of reviews available are I am sure what attracts members to arguably, the most important section of this forum.

Offline markeewould

Spoke to Sladunka earlier in the week she's with family in Bulgaria she will be back on the 22 October

Offline Ryanjjjjj

Does anyone know if shes back yet?

Offline houseboot

Does anyone know if shes back yet?

It's only the 8th today.

Two weeks to go  :hi:

Offline Rykneld

She's back. I am sat outside her house waiting for my turn.

Offline Villain79

Think shes gonna be busy for next few days lol

Offline Rykneld

Fantastic. Had 30 mins for £25 because its my first time with her. Tried to upgrade to an hour, but she was too busy. Anyway , best massage ever followed by a tug. Will go. BAck soon for an hour and will ask her to be wearing just underwear.

Offline ronthebrummie

Offline Rykneld

It was my first time today. , her house is black and white, with a front door that opened outwards

Offline temptation

Same house off Bloxwich Road?

She's moved to a place about a mile from there, side road just past KFC heading towards Bloxwich from Green Lane direction . Still nice and discreet.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 10:14:01 am by temptation »

Offline Villain79

That sounds VERY close to me lol

Muzafz786

Guys can you post her number please

Offline Rykneld

Click on the photo of her advert to get her number, the photo can be found half way down the first page of this thread

Online Jasonk71

So HR is included in the £25/35.  But what other extras does she charge for?