Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylar jae  (Read 1216 times)

Offline BlueRock

External Link/Members Only
Anyone seen her?
No face pic so asked about a shorter booking but she said price would remain the same. Sorry not paying £100 to see a lady with no face pic and limited feedback.

Offline Kerosene

Oh this is a good one... Special offer £500 to be her first anal.

If I'm being generous, I'd expect her to have some experience of anal if she's asking that much for it.

If I'm being cynical, £500 to be her first anal in the current punt.

Either way, I think I'll pass.

ashicash

Plus sized young lady (size 16-18), well-spoken, friendly enough and tried to please. However I had requested for FK and I wish I hadn't because her breath was terrible and off-putting. I mean I still feel sick just thinking about it and was too polite to ask her to stop. The meeting took place in her living room (black leather sofa, laminate flooring - therefore not cosy) and I declined a FS. At the end of the meet I used the bathroom to freshen up and it had poo stains which made me want to throw up. I have been left traumatised after this meet and haven't been able to punt due to the flashbacks  :scare: On the positive side, my bank balance is intact.

Offline Littlefoot

She's certainly packing some junk in that trunk!   :scare:

Wonder is she has all the relevant paperwork to prove her butt hole hasn't been breached!   :sarcastic:

£500 to shag a lard arse... She can fuck off!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Oralbgood

'£500 to shag a lard arse... She can fuck off'

:lol: :D :lol:

Offline DDDave

Maybe she is charging by the kilo.

Offline Littlefoot

She must think we're all cunts... As if we believe she's never taken it up her big shitter before  :rolleyes:

Offline Jerboa

She must think we're all cunts... As if we believe she's never taken it up her big shitter before  :rolleyes:

I'm sure her arse has seen more helmets than Hitler.  :D