Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: welsh kels / kelsey baby - llanelli  (Read 1311 times)

2 review(s) for foxy ferne (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wantfun

Beware of this girl she takes bookings by phone and then when you meet she asks for the money and then legs it,when you try phoning her bf or hubby answers the phone and tells you never heard of her so keep away lads.    adultwork   2932056.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 11:45:03 pm by wantfun »

Offline Cymro72

I feel for you OP, I dodged this one as I walked when she was in Swansea. She was shit faced when I arrived. You see I am sensible sometimes and she is covered on here.
 Check out my report/review on Naughty Nina/Missgloss2017. I would suggest that this little darling also has the same treatment and gets added to the prossie blacklist as well.
  A second post in the discussion section would give her more coverage as was suggested to me regarding the other "lady" above.

Offline HughJardon

Lots of dodgy SPs coming out of the woodwork in Wales recently, thanks for the heads up OP although she or someone is accessing that profile from Spain

Lucky Kun

SeekingtheTruth

Did you not look at her gallery before booking?

Clearly looks like a smack head.

Offline Cymro72

Dead eyes,
 I am sure they were bloodshot when she opened the door to me. She literally spun with the door as she opened it then hung on to the handle to stay upright.
    When I walked she then hurled abuse at me as I disappeared down the garden path.

Offline Rhodri Mawr

I too ...unusually for me...walked away from this one.  My issue was the location.  Behind NCP car park...screamed mugging to me.

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for warning us OP. She would probably not have interested me anyway but hopefully others here will be warned off her.  :hi:

Offline DevilD

The eyes should tell you all you should need to know. I wouldn't book her for the world...... :scare:

Offline def456

Yes, thanks for the warnings. Some of us (!) are not too familiar with strange looking eyes.