Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liv Provocateur90(+447922755039) -Edinburgh  (Read 2094 times)

Clashers

External Link/Members Only

Hi All, I do not write long reviews in here.  I feel you should be warned.
Rude Polish girl.  Tells she is a Uni student: total lies.  I tried some Polish girls before and the majority tend to be rude.  The initial impression on this one seemed sincere. 
To be avoid and she sees one client after another, unsafe and not clean.
Photos are not accurate and I did not want to spend £3 on private gallery.
Left her empty handed.  Well that's my bit for the forum. Bye

mavgoose

Thank you for your first , and probably last , input to the forum.

Shagger69

Clashers

Thank you for your first , and probably last , input to the forum.
...do what you wish with the feedback.  the forum is to help us find the best.  It was my duty to write it.

Offline bigmike32

The ops review is very poor. There is no details about price services delivered etc. If he has seen polish girls before why not review some of the ones you have seen. To say she offers a revolving door service and has a poor attitude is a bold claim. I for one do not believe this review.

Punter115

I have visited two polish girls in the last couple months and neither of them were rude ,on the contrary they were very friendly and couldn't do enough for me and at £60 per half hour they were great value for money! There flats were also very clean ,safe and lovely hot shower were available.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Polish girls give the best service.  Never disappointed with polish WGs.

English is poorly written in the OP.

More like childish name calling than constructive criticism.

Maybe it was her ex and he wants her all to himself.

Offline bigmike32

Thats why i was surprised having been a member on her for a while the polish girls have a good reputation. So i was surprised at the ops review and didnt believe a word of it. Could be an ex or a jealous wg but imo the review has no merit.

Clashers

...FYI I do not waste my time reviewing Positive encounters. I use this site to sieve the shit of Negative girls and avoid them. If you do not like my Negative review it is not my problem. I contributed because I read negative reviews and it saves me a lot of time. ....

Offline EL1M1N8OR

...FYI I do not waste my time reviewing Positive encounters. I use this site to sieve the shit of Negative girls and avoid them. If you do not like my Negative review it is not my problem. I contributed because I read negative reviews and it saves me a lot of time. ....

Kinda contradicting yourself there mate.

You don't waste your time reviewing positive encounters, yet you will waste your time visiting WGs with 0 feedback on UKP.  Then reviewing them negatively.

Really living up to your standards.

Offline Easygoingdude

All that aside.....she looks hot !

Offline SamScott

Looks 10/10 someone needs to risk it.
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline DrGFreeman

More like childish name calling than constructive criticism.  +1

OP - you need to tell us why you have a negative view not just bitch about her :

she sees one client after another - how do you know ?
unsafe - why ?
not clean - in what way ?
Left her empty handed - did you have sex with her or not ?

lots of girls tell you they are a student when they're not, who cares
I have generally found polish girls to be polite and honest
but if you talked to me the same way you post here, I'd be rude to you too
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 04:55:10 pm by DrGFreeman »

Offline Jarvis

Yip seen 2 Polish WG in the last month clean flats and very friendly H.A.P.P.Y.

Offline bigmike32

If you review this site op then why didnt you see a girl with a positive feedback and good reputation. I havent seen any polish girls only that massage girl amanda who was a very friendly girl. Anyway explain how do you know she isnt clean. How do you know she sees clients non stop. I think you are making this up. Put up a real review then.

Offline Courtney

Your review was slightly huffy looking. Telling lies about going to Uni when they are probably not is nothing new...nothing I would get really upset about though. :D
More details about what actually happened would help ....it's all a bit vague. :unknown: