Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Sandra ~ Plymouth  (Read 1572 times)

26 review(s) for LovelySandra89 (24 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

bristolqwerty

LovelySandra ~ Plymouth 1hr incall £120 +£10 for owo which was well worth it!
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
A quick review of this gorgeous, charming and very atttentive Slovakian lady.  Fancied a booking as I'm off on a quick holiday tonight and needed something to get me through a cramped flight.
Sandra has great Ukp reviews so it was a bit of a no-brainer. 
 :thumbsup: good comms, quick response, helpful directions near University in Plymouth City Centre (I think there's a police station nearby)
 :thumbsup: gorgeous blonde, slim but fantastic figure.  Charming personality, obviously reads requests as she had everything prepared.
 :thumbsup: greeted in a black dress looked stunning.
 :thumbsup: quick shower as I wanted OWO, sat on bed as she popped on stockings.
 :thumbsup: does the JBJolie thing of standing you up kissing you all over and undressing in front of you whilst you kiss her all over her body.
 :thumbsup: lots of grinding on bed, fabulous OWO and varied techniques.
 :thumbsup: knickers peeled off great round of 69 she does have the most delicious pussy with great fleshy lips.  Got very wet.
 :thumbsup: great cowgirl very fit figure, oral HR to finish.
 :thumbsup: sexy sounds and some naughty talking.
 :thumbsup: excellent to chat too.
 :yahoo: probably one of the most enjoyable and enthusiastic BJ I've had including civvy life.
Highly recommended.  Someone you could see over and over again and try new things.   Even more prettier in the flesh.  Totally charming I'll book for 1.5hrs next time as I'll have more time.
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 09:16:17 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline markc65

Glad you had a good time with her, it's good that we have a decent tourer to Plymouth

Leveve

Nice review. She sounds a great punt

bristolqwerty

Def on my return list and that's quite small.