Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your Hidden Secret in Newcastle under Lyme (near Stoke)  (Read 2690 times)

25 review(s) for Your Hidden Secret (24 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Roth]

Offline PepeMAGA

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After my last decidedly cold punt with Pretty DeeDee,  thought I'd go for the polar opposite,  with Lily,  who from reviews seemed to offer a much warmer, GFE time.

Venue: Terrace in Newcastle under Lyme (near Stoke).

Girl:Lily is a curvy girl with really great boobs and long blonde curls. About 5.3 as stated and the age seems right too. She's trimmed down below rather than shaved.
Service: shower is offered before and after,  fresh towels,  easy to use shower and toiletries. 
As is a common (with appointments with her)  but nice touch with her,  when you come back from the bathroom,  she is waiting for you under the covers.
I then got into bed with her (under the covers) and kiss,  cuddled and stroked for  a pretty long time, we also chatted a lot in between.
Then condom on and OW (expected) then I went down on her.  She says very responsive to this and got very wet.
Then cowgirl.  She has a really good rhythm during sex.  Not just the under and down bounce,  a proper hip grind.
Then missionary, then HR to finish. We also chatted afterwards and she seems very genuine and has good banter.
Think I was there for about an hour and ten minutes and didn't feel rushed.
In conclusion,  a very warm GFE rather than a machine gun bang or GFE,  would recommend if that's what you're after.

Offline _Bender_

Glad to hear you had a good time with Lily, she is a cracking meet :thumbsup: I've already reviewed her once and have enjoyed her company quite a few times now and of a matter of fact saw her again last night, each time get better & better.

Offline alpharius

How did I miss this one? Sounds like a solid GFE that likes her job and is well priced! (shocking this is a rarity isn't it?). £105 for the hour is booked in advance is a great price. Thanks for the review

Alpharius  :music:

Offline _Bender_

How did I miss this one? Sounds like a solid GFE that likes her job and is well priced! (shocking this is a rarity isn't it?). £105 for the hour is booked in advance is a great price. Thanks for the review

Hey buddy, reading your previous review it sounds like your tiddies man  :D

Well Lily's got one pair of badboys!!! :rolleyes:

Offline alpharius

Hey buddy, reading your previous review it sounds like your tiddies man  :D

Well Lily's got one pair of badboys!!! :rolleyes:

Just a little  :blush:
It seems like Lily's are real but still youthfully pert?

Offline Drexl Spivey

Nice one Pep, she does give a proper GFE and is a darn good shag :D personally the most attractive WG out there.

Jesus, I'm in need of a revisit me thinks!!

Offline PepeMAGA

Just a little  :blush:
It seems like Lily's are real but still youthfully pert?

not 100% sure, look (and move) very natural, but felt quite firm.
sure she would confirm either way if it's a showstopper for you.

just one other thing to note, she'll send you an address to drive to, but that's not the exact house number, she gives you that when you arrive.
 :hi:

Offline alpharius

Not an absolute one, but I do like them firm/pert. Fake just do that better

Address thing sounds fairly standard? 

Alpharius :music:

Offline PepeMAGA

Not an absolute one, but I do like them firm/pert. Fake just do that better

Address thing sounds fairly standard? 

Alpharius :music:
they are that, so you won't be disappointed :thumbsup:

Offline NervousJ

Great review Pepe,

Good to hear as well, I'm hoping to see her when she visits Derby next month...

Rick0055

Thank you for the review pal
nice one

Offline alpharius

Tried to book a bit last min with her. Claims to not own heels?? Odd. I can't fault her comms and manner though. Will try another time and take her a present

Offline PepeMAGA

Tried to book a bit last min with her. Claims to not own heels?? Odd. I can't fault her comms and manner though. Will try another time and take her a present

Heels presumably?  :lol:
Think she might have been barefoot when I saw her.

Offline alpharius

Heels presumably?  :lol:
Think she might have been barefoot when I saw her.
I was thinking a half eaten pasty from the service station  :P

Offline bearcat69

Cheers for the review Pepe :hi:

She's been on my HL for a while. Shame she's all the way up near Stoke, but maybe if I make the effort to see louise2604, I could make the effort to see her too at some point. I think it'd a couple of hours on the train for me, so entirely doable, and those titties do look worth having a go on! :P

Offline Jawbreak

Thanks for the review Pepe,
Sounds like you had a great time.
She does look good in her AW gallery pics, But alas jst a tad too far for me to travel to.

Thanks again for the review.
 :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline PepeMAGA

Bearcat, Jawbreak,
She's touring Derby soon, don't know if that's closer for y'all
Stoke us a bit of a funny one, I tend not to think of it in the west midlands as its so much further up north. Fine for me though as I'm between the two.