Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXVanessa+HOTXX/ Stevenage  (Read 1749 times)

16 review(s) for XXVANESSA HOTXX (13 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Strangeone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Vanessa in Stevenage 1 hr/130

Coms - 9/10 handled efficiently clearly not Vanessa handling them. Even got a text from her in mid session.  Texted I was there and got immediate directions to flat. Vanessa does not speak much English.

Venue - 10/10 Flat very near Tesco clean and neat

Looks - 6/10 Vanessa is a more mature lady and time has produced some impact. Very large rack and a nice body but not outstanding. She does have a great smile which she wore often during our meeting.

Service - 7/10 met with a nice kiss and offer of shower which I declined since I had cleaned up right before. Tried to confirm services and was not able to get her to understand what I was after. Her profile lists also everything but her list was much shorter. Did not like DFK but allowed some tongue briefly. No fingers were allowed. Session began with me licking her out. She made the right noises and was mildly convincing but it was a show. That was fine with me since I know this is performance art and nothing is real in this game. We then moved on to her giving me OWO which was her best skill. Deep and some eye contact. I finished but was not CIM as she pulled out at last second. Still was good. She cleaned me up and Round two began with some OWO and covered doggy. Finished and cleaned up with a couple of minutes on the clock. Took quick shower and left.

Overall - 7/10 Vanessa provided a good service. She needs to update her profile and makes sure she delivers what is on it. Very limited English means communication is hard and makes the illusion more difficult. She clearly was engaged and wanted to make sure I had good time. Price point is somewhat high for her and would be better served at 100/hr. The flat costs are likely driving that end some. I likely am going to stick to British girls in the future as I like better communication and the connection that enables.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Her AW profiles states 30yrs . What do you think she really is ? and are her boobs still in a good shape or have they started to droop and stretch ? :hi:

Offline Big Bad R

Her AW profiles states 30yrs . What do you think she really is ? and are her boobs still in a good shape or have they started to droop and stretch ? :hi:

In picture 2 of her gallery they look pretty droopy to me !  :hi:

Strangeone

MrXYZ987

Her tits are knackered,  empty & no weight in them.  I saw her early Feb,  not got round to posting my review yet,  but was a positive punt.  My guess on age middish 30s