Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isla_Brooks - Solihull  (Read 18315 times)

42 review(s) for Isla_Brooks (35 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiley9

We all know adultwork feedback is bullshit. Do i sense a hint of white knighting here ?
Yes I agree majority of AW FB is B/S however most members on here do have AW profiles and do leave FB. I can see why BC left a Negative as Isla wasn't for him! but then leave a negative on AW too ?

vw

Yes I agree majority of AW FB is B/S however most members on here do have AW profiles and do leave FB. I can see why BC left a Negative as Isla wasn't for him! but then leave a negative on AW too ?

Because of retaliation, have had it before especially when the prossies had the notes systems.  Had a regular try an d put off all other girls from me.

One snide lie on a punter account all messages start getting ignored.  Hence why most punters appreciate accounts not being connected.

Noticed you never left neutrals for the prossies you neutrals you left here !   Maybe you can set example if you ever get a negative. 

Offline cueball

To save confusion Bearcat69 are you Batcat on AW ? Who recently left a Positive FB ? Or is it just a complete coincidence a similar name ? Having a punt with her at a similar time ?  :drinks:

Maybe speculating ukp nics and aw nics is very bad form on here.

You're not to be trusted

Online _Rust_

Got to admit the way you've described the intro to this meet has made me want to book Isla even more than I did before, BUT

Some elements would have annoyed me, like the mid-punt shower request, and labelling of you as shy.

As always, thanks for the detail Bearcat, as I will still try to book Isla after hopefully no problems arise from the WeBBer revelations. I'm now clearer on how I'll communicate with her up front and the type of booking I'd like as a result of this review.

Hope you have a positive punt next time around.

Rust

Offline Digger1965

I am at a loss here, what has made you feel you may have caught a dose??

Offline smiley9

Because of retaliation, have had it before especially when the prossies had the notes systems.  Had a regular try an d put off all other girls from me.

One snide lie on a punter account all messages start getting ignored.  Hence why most punters appreciate accounts not being connected.

Noticed you never left neutrals for the prossies you neutrals you left here !   Maybe you can set example if you ever get a negative.
Point taken Sir will try harder in the future. Yes I try to research the girls I see so fingers crossed I wont have to leave a Negative. Appreciate the conflict in Account names being connected point taken mistake on my part  :thumbsdown:

Offline mrdiamond77

Interesting review.  Isla is someone I am looking to see in the future.  Should this be a neutral and not a negative review.

Offline Jimbo38

Just saying thanks, I found the review helpful. I've done a similar thing in the past with another girl and asked for a 'PSE' like event, but been put off by some of the rather pointless theatrics. Humans aren't perfect and communication problems happen (especially when a girl is trying to work out what kind of degenerate stuff I want to do with her :D ).

Isla sounds like someone I'd like to see, and now I'd know to ask her to tone it down a bit.

GolfNut

Thanks for an interesting and very detailed review and bits of it certainly rang bells relative to my meet with her earlier this year.

However like many others I'm struggling to see this as a negative experience as others have stated.

Just thought I'd quote the relevant bits from the Wiki guidelines for reference below to put some context to your score:

Overall Rating

The overall rule is 'Your review, your rating.'
The choice over when to give a Positive/Neutral/Negative rating is contentious. As a rule of thumb ask yourself whether you would still choose to go through exactly the same punt if you had the opportunity again. If you would not then you should probably give a negative. If you would repeat the punt, and depending on the negatives (if any), you should either give a positive or a neutral rating. A further test is whether you will return in the future. If you would not return then you should give either a neutral or negative rating.

So based on your review I can see you would not repeat the punt as it was, so that potentially warrants a negative. The bit we find hard to grasp is the fact that you say you would return "if she'll have you". Quite an odd thing to say in a negative review that no doubt Isla will have already read. Maybe you're trying not to burn bridges but if I deliver a negative it means I have no interest in seeing the girl ever again.

My personal take on a negative is that you are stating that you cannot recommend this WG to other punters due to a serious failing in one or more important areas that affect her delivery of service that are likely to be repeated for other punters.

Sure she wasn't perfect for you and she clearly tried pretty hard to give you a good time with a few areas you clearly were not happy about but that are unlikely to bother every subsequent punter, if many at all.

It also looks like you had a better time after you had a shower or have I read that wrong?

The Chemistry wasn't there for you, which I can understand. She's not for everybody, yet you say you'll go back as she has implied she will try to be more what you were looking for. I don't think you can ask any more of a girl who fails to deliver than an attempt to rectify the negatives.

I personally think a Neutral is certainly fair in the circumstances given the bits you weren't happy with. Some may even have rated it a positive.

Your decision at the end of the day though.

I'm curious once the dust has settled to see if you and Isla do indeed get back together and sort out your differences. Personally I'd be surprised if she does block you, as I think she's pretty smart and not one to give up easily. I also reckon she'd take on board your comments and perhaps try to be more what you were after.

Alternatively she may consider you too hard to please and that she's unlikely to succeed on a second attempt so it could go either way.

Good luck next time, or on your next punt with Isla.

GN  :hi:

vw

Thanks for an interesting and very detailed review and bits of it certainly rang bells relative to my meet with her earlier this year.

However like many others I'm struggling to see this as a negative experience as others have stated.

Just thought I'd quote the relevant bits from the Wiki guidelines for reference below to put some context to your score:

Overall Rating

The overall rule is 'Your review, your rating.'
The choice over when to give a Positive/Neutral/Negative rating is contentious. As a rule of thumb ask yourself whether you would still choose to go through exactly the same punt if you had the opportunity again. If you would not then you should probably give a negative. If you would repeat the punt, and depending on the negatives (if any), you should either give a positive or a neutral rating. A further test is whether you will return in the future. If you would not return then you should give either a neutral or negative rating.

So based on your review I can see you would not repeat the punt as it was, so that potentially warrants a negative. The bit we find hard to grasp is the fact that you say you would return "if she'll have you". Quite an odd thing to say in a negative review that no doubt Isla will have already read. Maybe you're trying not to burn bridges but if I deliver a negative it means I have no interest in seeing the girl ever again.

My personal take on a negative is that you are stating that you cannot recommend this WG to other punters due to a serious failing in one or more important areas that affect her delivery of service that are likely to be repeated for other punters.

Sure she wasn't perfect for you and she clearly tried pretty hard to give you a good time with a few areas you clearly were not happy about but that are unlikely to bother every subsequent punter, if many at all.

It also looks like you had a better time after you had a shower or have I read that wrong?

The Chemistry wasn't there for you, which I can understand. She's not for everybody, yet you say you'll go back as she has implied she will try to be more what you were looking for. I don't think you can ask any more of a girl who fails to deliver than an attempt to rectify the negatives.

I personally think a Neutral is certainly fair in the circumstances given the bits you weren't happy with. Some may even have rated it a positive.

Your decision at the end of the day though.

I'm curious once the dust has settled to see if you and Isla do indeed get back together and sort out your differences. Personally I'd be surprised if she does block you, as I think she's pretty smart and not one to give up easily. I also reckon she'd take on board your comments and perhaps try to be more what you were after.

Alternatively she may consider you too hard to please and that she's unlikely to succeed on a second attempt so it could go either way.

Good luck next time, or on your next punt with Isla.

GN  :hi:

Golfie, telling another of your conquests how she should be thinking and how other punters should rate their punts.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Do worry about your mental state sometimes, why ?   :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Why no mention of the icing on the cake ? 

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 07:40:12 pm by vw »

Offline Stapler

Has anyone thought Bearcat and Isla are collaborating?

He puts on a 'negative' review which everyone on here thinks should be a a positive or at worst a neutral.

She gets loads if attention with the promise of bookings from the fan boys.

Bearcat gets a free go next time for his 'War and Peace' review.

Isla deflects from her experience with WeBber.

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

vw

He puts on a 'negative' review which everyone on here thinks should be a a positive or at worst a neutral.

sounds very KGB, and not everyone thinks that many have agreed with him.

Offline alpharius

Occam's Razor - most people really aren't that devious   

To be fair, Bearcat has pointed out some odd stuff: being told to shower mid-punt, odd chemistry, odd -play-by-play at the end, all a touch weird. And he's reasoned that he has strong feelings about the punt so doesn't want it to be Neutral rated. It's his review and his opinion. As others have stated this review has made them determine to actually see her. I've certainly had this from reviews!

Alpharius  :music:

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review bc, as most have said it is a strange one. Maybe next time you ask for a dirty gfe rather than pse  :unknown: .

Dodo

I'd get back to your John le Carre novel  :(

And Golf, that's all a bit heavy....he only gave her a negative and that is his opinion on his review....end of  :hi:

GolfNut

I'd get back to your John le Carre novel  :(

And Golf, that's all a bit heavy....he only gave her a negative and that is his opinion on his review....end of  :hi:

Perhaps was a bit long winded Dodo. Was trying to add some context with the Wiki guidelines.

In simple terms I don't go back to those I've given a red to. I thought that was pretty standard.

Offline threechilliman

That thought had crossed my mind.

tcm

Peter unter

tcm

Isla is a clever girl,seems logical to make so much noise through a false negative to make everyone forget about her holiday to barebackistan  :D

Offline bearcat69

tcm
I always write long and detailed reviews, that's just the way I prefer to express myself. There's no alterior motive in me doing that.

Not looking for a freebie from Isla. I always pay my way. I'd even be quite offended at such an offer. But I mean, guys, please carry on coming out with ridiculous nonsense in an attempt to derail my negative review  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 09:59:21 pm by bearcat69 »

vw

Not looking for a freebie from Isla. I always pay my way. I'd even be quite offended at such an offer. But I mean, guys, please carry on coming out with ridiculous nonsense in an attempt to derail my negative review  :rolleyes:

Seems that is what is as and as golfnut has joined in that is 100% what it is, guilt by association.

GolfNut

Seems that is what is as and as golfnut has joined in that is 100% what it is, guilt by association.

Amusing as always vw.

Have you been back to any of your many negatives?  :dash: :dash:

I guess not.  :hi:

I'd say Bearcat derailed himself by grovelling for a second bite.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 11:12:40 pm by GolfNut »

Dodo

Would you like to edit that  :( can't make any sense of it!

GolfNut

Would you like to edit that  :( can't make any sense of it!

He speaks iPhone without spell checker if you didn't know.

He makes perfect sense to me  :crazy:

vw

Amusing as always vw.

Has anyone of your girls you are about to review contacted to tell you they dont vet clients very well and she has been sucking off a barebacker lots and get yourself tested?

Maybe the last paragraph should be more clearer to spell it out to white knights like you.

GolfNut

Has anyone of your girls you are about to review contacted to tell you they dont vet clients very well and she has been sucking off a barebacker lots and get yourself tested?

Maybe the last paragraph should be more clearer to spell it out to white knights like you.

Did you fix your spell checker?  :sarcastic:

Offline bearcat69

Amusing as always vw.

So what you're saying is that you agree that I'm in cahoots with Isla?  :D :lol: :sarcastic:

As I said, I'd not mind one bit if she didn't want to accept a booking from me again. How exactly is that grovelling?  :P

vw

Did you fix your spell checker?  :sarcastic:
So you wont answer because you know i am right.

vw

So what you're saying is that you agree that I'm in cahoots with Isla?  :D :lol: :sarcastic:

As I said, I'd not mind one bit if she didn't want to accept a booking from me again. How exactly is that grovelling?  :P

Ignore golfnut on negative reviews he is a fluffy 100% pure white knight, banned twice already for nonsense like this.

His brain is positioned to put the prossie first, especially if he knows then and can maybe curry favour.  He wants to be in cahoots hence trying to discredit your experience.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 11:23:42 pm by vw »

GolfNut

So you wont answer because you know i am right.

Right about what? No pending reviews from me. I'm off punting for the foreseeable. So no need for me to curry anybody's favour.

I'd say her last positive did more damage than this very peculiar negative.

GolfNut

Ignore golfnut on negative reviews he is a fluffy 100% pure white knight, banned twice already for nonsense like this.

His brain is positioned to put the prossie first, especially if he knows then and can maybe curry favour.  He wants to be in cahoots hence trying to discredit your experience.

So begging for a second meeting is not discreting himself?

He's all but begged her forgiveness for this negative from what I can see. Almost like an attempted slap on the wrist.

If you're going to post a negative do it properly I say.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 11:31:09 pm by GolfNut »

vw

Right about what? No pending reviews from me. I'm off punting for the foreseeable. So no need for me to curry anybody's favour.

You white knight keep ignoring the last paragraph of his, yes the last review left a negative taste. 

Maybe if you had the message about her negligence just before reviewing would make the experience negative.

Would be a negative from me especially as it was clear as day preventable.  Maybe he is asking frogivness, but there was a clause there about testing which you whiteknights ignore.   :D

Would I go back?
I would like to try her again, once I’m as sure as can be that we are both clean and healthy, that’s if she’ll have me.

Left you a spelling mistake so you can deflect.   :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 11:33:03 pm by vw »

Offline bearcat69

How exactly did my last positive review cause damage?

Edit: Oh sorry I've misinterpreted you. The last positive point of this review, is that what you are trying to say?

I think you misinterpreting me trying to be fair and reflective about things as some sort of bad thing. That's your choice Golfnut, I really don't care what you think.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 11:39:10 pm by bearcat69 »

GolfNut

You white knight keep ignoring the last paragraph of his, yes the last review left a negative taste. 

Maybe if you had the message about her negligence just before reviewing would make the experience negative.

Would be a negative from me especially as it was clear as day preventable.  Maybe he is asking frogivness, but there was a clause there about testing which you whiteknights ignore.   :D

Left you a spelling mistake so you can deflect.   :sarcastic:

This business is not for the squeamish must be stated on here maybe hundreds of times. Supposedly everybody is barebacking somebody. So all we can do is try to minimise the risk. Does not mean it's a foolproof system does it?

Isla fucked up apparently but many punters have little or no history to check up on. So the onus is on us to protect ourselves not to rely on the WG to do it for us.

vw

This business is not for the squeamish must be stated on here maybe hundreds of times. Supposedly everybody is barebacking somebody. So all we can do is try to minimise the risk. Does not mean it's a foolproof system does it?

Isla fucked up apparently but many punters have little or no history to check up on. So the onus is on us to protect ourselves not to rely on the WG to do it for us.
Yes she fucked up and impacted on OP's punt and took away any positive feelings.  All her doing, you expect prossie to filter seeing bb clients and look after them selves as best they can do, yes she learned her lesson, but still impacted on this reviewers experience.

Not sure who you think you are with all this rating challenging on here, even the prossies hate your behaviour here, probably identified you as the kiss of death to get comments by you.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 11:45:41 pm by vw »

Offline bearcat69

Which is what I said in my review. You are conveniently ignoring all the primary reasons for why I rated this as a negative, ie, awkward oral, limited RO, awkward sex, the awkward post punt conversation. I am the sort of guy who tries to be fair and give credit where credit is due, which is what I did. But the experience I had with her was mostly negative, that's the bottom line for me, whatever you think of my views on whether I would see her again. To me that's a moot point really. As you quoted in the review guide, The overall rule is 'Your review, your rating.'

Offline Stapler

Which is what I said in my review. You are conveniently ignoring all the primary reasons for why I rated this as a negative, ie, awkward oral, limited RO, awkward sex, the awkward post punt conversation. I am the sort of guy who tries to be fair and give credit where credit is due, which is what I did. But the experience I had with her was mostly negative, that's the bottom line for me, whatever you think of my views on whether I would see her again. To me that's a moot point really. As you quoted in the review guide, The overall rule is 'Your review, your rating.'

You gave her a positive on AW as batcat :

« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 11:49:33 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

GolfNut

How exactly did my last positive review cause damage?

Edit: Oh sorry I've misinterpreted you. The last positive point of this review, is that what you are trying to say?

I think you misinterpreting me trying to be fair and reflective about things as some sort of bad thing. That's your choice Golfnut, I really don't care what you think.

Fine by me but I'd love to hear why you'd go back to someone you rated as a negative?

"If she'll have me" is AW speak to boot.

Give her a negative say she's shit and move on. But don't say she's really good in most departments then say she's shit then ask for another bite of the cherry.  You've devalued your review completely.

GolfNut

vw

Fine by me but I'd love to hear why you'd go back to someone you rated as a negative?

Give her a negative say she's shit and move on. But don't say she's really good in most departments then say she's shit then ask for another bite of the cherry.  You've devalued your review completely.

So he says get her shit together and may give her a 2nd change when proven to have had no ill effects from the bb client and you see that at him begging?

How is Kaz your last victim ?

Offline bearcat69

Well you've already heard, if you cared to listen.
Whilst I think everybody has said their piece, I am going to respond to this as I do think it is a relevant question.

The way she was towards me on this punt was not to my preferences, and is the primary reason for the negative review. But she is a good looking girl and despite the things she did that I wasn't keen on, as I said in my review, if she didn't fuss and direct me so much it would have been a completely positive experience for me. I felt the whole thing she did with going over the punt at the end was her way of trying to get from me how she could make the experience better for me on a return visit. In fact she pretty much said that too me. So I am curious if that return visit would be better. Like I've said, I respect the attitude from her, and she's a very forthright and frank woman, qualities I do admire. She probably will be less than happy about this negative review and won't want to see me again, fair enough if that's her reaction to it, but I mean, a hooker is a hooker. I'm just posting my experience as I saw it and how I felt about it. If she is happy to take my money again then I'm happy to give it to her and see if she can deliver an act which is more to my preferences on a return visit.
View my review how you like though, you're entitled to your opinion, as are other people on here.

GolfNut

So he says get her shit together and may give her a 2nd change when proven to have had no ill effects from the bb client and you see that at him begging?

How is Kaz your last victim ?

Negative from me is pretty final. No second chance. Neutral maybe.

Kaz was pretty tied up last time I looked.

Offline threechilliman

I always write long and detailed reviews, that's just the way I prefer to express myself. There's no alterior motive in me doing that.

Not trying to derail your -ve review - it is what it is.

tcm

Offline Jawbreak

You gave her a positive on AW as batcat :

I think batcat is not bearcat,
I also think bearcat is not batcat.
I also think batcat on aw would not like to be associated with the negativity bearcat is feeling.
I also think bearcat will not acknowlage the fact batcat is too similar not to be bearcat.
But bearcat maybe batcats evil twin.

just putting it out there.
 :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline legendinho

I think batcat is not bearcat,
I also think bearcat is not batcat.
I also think batcat on aw would not like to be associated with the negativity bearcat is feeling.
I also think bearcat will not acknowlage the fact batcat is too similar not to be bearcat.
But bearcat maybe batcats evil twin.

just putting it out there.

Don't think this is helpful in anyway!

Offline Jawbreak

Don't think this is helpful in anyway!

Sorry Legend.. you don't have to be a detective to work out Bat and bear are one and the same.  :crazy:
I just dont understand the AW feedback - it a resounding positive and then negative on here  :unknown:
I just dont understand. if its a negative then why not on AW.  :angry:
Whats the point.  :dash:

There i've stuck my neck out  ;)

Banned by:

Dellboy

I think whole situation is weird. 
Yes, the issue with weBBer is out there but she appears to be dealing with it.
As regards giving her a negative is beyond me but he can call it as he sees it except if he is giving her a positive on AW then it's bizarre.

Offline legendinho

I never met Isla so can't say what she is like, but IMHO just think linking AW names and UKP names is wrong.

We can all play detective and mention names but that doesn't help any punter. But each to there own 

The only person I would like to know is jeffallen  :lol: :lol: :lol:

« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 10:29:22 pm by legendinho »

Offline Jawbreak

Like I said..stick my neck out ... :hi:
and then you say .....  :unknown:
Sometimes youre damned if you do and damned if you dont   :dash:
I never met Isla so can't say what she is like, but IMHO just think linking AW names and UKP names is wrong.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 10:42:47 pm by Jawbreak »
Banned by: