Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara Fun - Winchester (Outcall)  (Read 906 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One of the most bizzarre punts ive ever had.

NAME Lara
AGE 35 (Profile states 25)
NATIONALITY British
PAID £160 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED CIM | Didnt appear FK was on offer
POSITIVES Pretty | Nice Body
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES Everything else

PRE-PUNT Contact was via text and call. Comms were good and easy to arrange the meet.

VENUE N/A

LOOKS 6/10 Good looking half caste girl. Arrived in civillian attire with matching undies underneath. Great natural tits with bullet nipples. Made a point of telling/showing me that they were 32F. Pussy admin was odd. Shaved above but hairy on the lips...

SERVICE 1/10 Lara delivered a pretty basic service. After letting her in and sorting the paperwork she then proceeded to talk at length about what I can only describe as a load of drugged up shit. When I pointed at the clock and made several attempts to get down to business she became aggressive in her demeanor and said i needed to book longer. It was pretty obvious she was coked out of her tree. By this point I just wanted the meet over so pretty much ignored her until finally she got going. OWO was actually pretty good when she wasnt babbling shit inbetween sucks. Then on with the hat for some CG. Without anything in her mouth she was back to talking shit again so was soon soft so got her off to finish off with a hand job. Ran over by around 10 min.

VERDICT I can only describe this as a meet with a drug addict who provides a bloody awful service.

COMMENTS None.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 12:42:25 am by kamu »

Offline nigel4498

All in all a shit punt then.
Thanks for the heads up, pity as Winchester could do with a decent prossie.

Online madmania

Thanks for toftt Kamu, at £160 an hour thats alot of coke :(

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One of the most bizzarre punts ive ever had.

NAME Lara
AGE 35 (Profile states 25)
NATIONALITY British
PAID £160 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED CIM | Didnt appear FK was on offer
POSITIVES Pretty | Nice Body
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES Everything else

PRE-PUNT Contact was via text and call. Comms were good and easy to arrange the meet.

VENUE N/A

LOOKS 6/10 Good looking half caste girl. Arrived in civillian attire with matching undies underneath. Great natural tits with bullet nipples. Made a point of telling/showing me that they were 32F. Pussy admin was odd. Shaved above but hairy on the lips...

SERVICE 1/10 Lara delivered a pretty basic service. After letting her in and sorting the paperwork she then proceeded to talk at length about what I can only describe as a load of drugged up shit. When I pointed at the clock and made several attempts to get down to business she became aggressive in her demeanor and said i needed to book longer. It was pretty obvious she was coked out of her tree. By this point I just wanted the meet over so pretty much ignored her until finally she got going. OWO was actually pretty good when she wasnt babbling shit inbetween sucks. Then on with the hat for some CG. Without anything in her mouth she was back to talking shit again so was soon soft so got her off to finish off with a hand job. Ran over by around 10 min.

VERDICT I can only describe this as a meet with a drug addict who provides a bloody awful service.

COMMENTS None.

I don't like out calls
Too personal
And also  old have bad attitude
Last one was that tall polish bitch
What a horrible horror show that turned out to be bitch left 20 mins early

Incall you go in like proceed
If bitch has bad attitude or doesn't do services agreed then just leave..
Just time and petrol wasted NOT HARD EARNED MONEY
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Danj89

Thanks for the review kamu. Was meaning to see her at somepoint but her incall location is a bit out of the way hence never got round to it.

kamu

Incall you go in like proceed
If bitch has bad attitude or doesn't do services agreed then just leave..
Just time and petrol wasted NOT HARD EARNED MONEY

Nothing stopping you doing the same on an outcall. I've kicked out a couple of wgs before for being a B&S and never had a problem. Of course it is riskier as they have your home address so there is the potential for blackmail or sergej to make an appearance but of course sergej could make an appearance at an incall? Considering a wg wouldnt have fuck all to blackmail me with being single, not giving a shit who knows and pretty sure I could deal with sergej if it came to it (although you will probably find he wouldnt bother trying it on as its not worth the risk to him) im not really arsed. I should really of done the same here but we were probably around 10-15min into the booking and money had already been exchanged before i realised how truely fucked up she is. I guess I kept thinking "this will get going in a minute" unfortunately it never did...

Thanks for the review kamu. Was meaning to see her at somepoint but her incall location is a bit out of the way hence never got round to it.

Trust me dont bother unless you want to speak to a coke head who thinks she knows everything about anything for an hour :lol:.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 12:25:29 am by kamu »

Offline king tarzan

Nothing stopping you doing the same on an outcall. I've kicked out a couple of wgs before for being a B&S and never had a problem. Of course it is riskier as they have your home address so there is the potential for blackmail or sergej to make an appearance but of course sergej could make an appearance at an incall? Considering a wg wouldnt have fuck all to blackmail me with being single, not giving a shit who knows and pretty sure I could deal with sergej if it came to it (although you will probably find he wouldnt bother trying it on as its not worth the risk to him) im not really arsed. I should really of done the same here but we were probably around 10-15min into the booking and money had already been exchanged before i realised how truely fucked up she is. I guess I kept thinking "this will get going in a minute" unfortunately it never did...

Trust me dont bother unless you want to speak to a coke head who thinks she knows everything about anything for an hour :lol:.

I have refused entry on baithe and switch

The man in car was glaring at me

Then I got a few number withheld calls

Not worth risk IMO
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ooerrmissus

To be honest, each to their own. I'm just glad that space cadet can be scrubbed of any future visits by me and appreciate the heads up. Cheers.
Lara has obviously been carried away with the 'Fun'.