Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice99Passion - Cambridge B & S Avoid:(  (Read 584 times)

1 review(s) for Alice99Passion (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Really should have known better an unreviewed Rom in Cambridge.

Probably one of the worst punts I've ever had. Liked the look of the very slim girl on the website, a Tin eye search showed up nothing. Called and usual old "text me bby" cobblers. Took me to a block of flats off Elizabeth bridge. Got there, several texts to find the flat finally got in and  -  nope!, not the girl in the pictures far from it. It went me; Your not the girl on the website! Her; No, so what does it matter do you want to stop or not?, and as usual little dick brain says yes as she did have a decent pair of knockers. So Cash for half hour handed over. Right get undressed and get on the bed and one command after another, more akin to a grumpy pissed off wife experience. Do this do that can't touch this that or put that anywhere near here. This is my job I'm not a girlfriend, you do your job I do mine was all pointed out in No uncertain terms. Just felt so pissed off I did what I should have done the moment i got there and walked:(

I did have a plan B like we do, a "Creamy26 wildSelma" texted her when I got back to the car back came the reply yes can do and Yep same address so probably the same girl or another stand in for her.

Waste of time and waste of money:-(
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 11:25:21 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Ludwig

Thanks for the review, and for confirming that the profile is a B & S  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Incidentally, you did well to avoid trying the second profile you mentioned - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Given that External Link/Members Only stolen photos of glamour model Katja Krasavice, you can safely conclude that it too is a B & S

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 12:21:17 am by Ludwig »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well thanks for that bit of research Ludwig.

sfx: Watts bangs his head on the desk! and mutters

"I must write out a 100 times if she looks to good to be true then she certainly is".

and 200 times;

"If its not the girl in the picture then i must run!, not just walk, run! before the little brain takes over"