Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexylegsbabe Wakefield  (Read 1789 times)

3 review(s) for sexylegsbabe (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Shovelhead

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

I'm putting this as positive although for me I didn't really fancy her. Otherwise I couldn't fault her, her communication is good her own home were I saw her is nice and clean, she's very enthusiastic and her tits truly are wonderful, and she's a pleasant girl, there just wasn't that spark, whatever it is. That's just me, absolutely nothing to complain about and as previously mentioned those tits! 

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review but it tells me fuck all fella.  :dash: :dash:

Bit of detail if you will please.

NEGaz

Cheers for the review but it tells me fuck all fella.  :dash: :dash:

Bit of detail if you will please.

Offline Bobbins1973

She always bids on my reverse bookings so curious to know what services were offered/delivered ?
But more details required for a recent review

Shovelhead

Well we were snogging before I got in the shower and pretty much straight into it as soon as I got out, lots of nice snogging, nice gentle BJ without, I ate her which she was into and we shagged. She's a good willing girl, just in my opinion not the prettiest, we didn't speak much it was all action but she's pleasant, like I say nothing wrong just that I didn't fancy her too much. It is a positive review.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well we were snogging before I got in the shower and pretty much straight into it as soon as I got out, lots of nice snogging, nice gentle BJ without, I ate her which she was into and we shagged. She's a good willing girl, just in my opinion not the prettiest, we didn't speak much it was all action but she's pleasant, like I say nothing wrong just that I didn't fancy her too much. It is a positive review.

That's the detail we wanted to read.  :hi: :hi: