Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apricots Barcelona  (Read 1082 times)

Offline BecksP

Went two days running amazing tried to post a review but kept referring my to UK locations

Offline davison

Post the content of your review on this thread.  The site does not have separate review functionality for non-UK locations.

Guiseppex

I was visiting another time Barcelona during the MWC and I wanted to relax so I looked up online clubs...
I couldn't find any other club that called my attention so I decided to go back to Apricots
On their website I booked an appointment with Andrea. I was greeted by the receptionist who was very kind and took me to my room.
I didn't know what was coming my way. When the door opened Andrea came in, A beautiful Brazilian, tall, with a spectacular body, good ass and good tits.
From the very beginning we clicked. She threw herself at me and kissed me deeply.
We went to the shower and had very passionate wild shower sex. She's a bomb, she likes to take command.
I started to suck her tits and masturbate her pussy and ass. She then got on her knees and gave me a blowjob, I thought she was going to swallow me.
We went to bed and I eat her pussy, she wasn't faking it. Then she straddled me, first softly and then with wild movements.
I suggested we finish in the shower, and she did not object. When we finished I asked her if she would like to go again and she said it wasn't a problem.

Final evaluatinon best and worst, she was a beautiful woman and treated me really well.
They serve champagne as a courtesy drink, if you order something it's expensive there.
I will definitely go back to look up Andrea!