Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabellita - Basingstoke  (Read 1859 times)

11 review(s) for Isabellita (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mightier Than

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Isabellita has been on my radar for a while, but nevedr got round to it till now.

£60 for £30 minutes

Phoned and discussed details, and made a booking for half-hour later.  On the phone she asked me any special requirements which was a good sign, and her English is good, with a Polish accent.  I confirmed lots of DFK was esssential, which she Okd, and also confirmed OWO.  She asked if she should wear anything in particular, but I'm not fussed by that.  She told me the location (a couple minutes walk from the train station) and phoned when I got there for the flat number.  One of the many flats buildt in the last few years.

She opened the door hiding behind it as usual.  She looked a bit older than the 40 on her profile, but in good shape.  We sorted out the paperwork and got down to business.  Removing her dress revealed a slightly sagging belly as others have mentioned.  We started to kiss, proper FK and FK mwhile I got undressed.

After a few minutes I got on my back and she got between my legs for OWO.  Plenty of variety but not deep – only around half-way down the shaft.  I couldn't remember what her profile said,so I asked if she did CIM – which she didn't (her profile doesn't list it as a Like)

Then I went down on her.  Her pussy was clean and fresh., and she seemed to enjoy what I was doing.  She doesn't like fingering either.  Not a problem as many girls don't.

After about 5 minutes of this, at my suggestion it was on with the mac and asked her to go on top, so we could continue kissing.  I asked her to go slowly so I could last, which she did.  Then I wanted her onto her back, and slowly lifted her legs over my arms to raise them high.  This was OK but felt a little difficult, but one leg over my shoulder was fine.  So I pumped away, with plenty of FK, till I finally shot my load.

Positives
Plenty of FK/DFK
Good figure
Enthusiastic

Negatives
No CIM or Fingering (but these are not advertised services)
Bit of a saggy belly

Overall good VFM and I definitely plan to return

Offline king tarzan

Too old

Like them early to late 20's

Fresh and ripe mango tits
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sgt Bilko

Has anyone seen her recently and is DFK a guaranteed service.
Would also like know if she likes her nipples being sucked/teased without any complaints