Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetTeen_Julia20 / Old Street  (Read 12199 times)

56 review(s) for sweetTeen_julia20 (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sinz

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Easy to book, booked over text, quick responses

Location: Short walk from Old Street station, 2 floor up the stairs, was easy to locate with the instructions given (was told she might be moving soon, but will be moving to somewhere else in the same area)       

Services: OWO, DFK, RO, CIM, Rimming (both ways), penetration (protected) - various positions

WG: Great body, petite, firm ass, clean shaved, was wearing black lingerie and heels. Always smiling, bubbly and good English.

The Punt: Julia opened the door with a smile, and was very warm and welcoming. I followed her to the room and she remembered me from the last time I met her (sorry dint get a chance to review her last time), she is back from holidays and was lovely to see all the bikini tan lines on her, once we undressed. I was about to sort the paperwork out and confirmed I was going to stay for an hour (£100), but she said later and we locked into a very passionate DFK.

My cock was hard in no time and she got on her knees and started to suck on my cock. Lots of eye contact during the OWO, with no hands and just mouth action which was brilliant. She has a small mouth and I am aware she is not able to do DT, but she did take in as much as she could.

Asked her to get on all fours on the bed and I just spanked her sexy ass, before spreading it open and then rimmed her and licked her pussy and before I knew it I was sliding my tongue inside her holes. Her ass is firm and loved the shape of it, perfect to grab and fuck. She said it was her turn and then got me to lay down and continued OWO and lots of ball sucking. Great oral skills as she did not use much hand and sucked all the way down the shaft and sucked on the balls, with a little bit teasing below the balls. Soon I was dying for some 69, and got her on top of me and sucked her tight pussy and rimmed her.

She then suggested that she will rim me and I was all up for it, loved her tongue doing magic down there and sucking my balls and cock in turns while stroking it. Could not resist anymore and wanted to fuck that tight pussy, so she slipped on the rubber and switched to CG position and then reverse CG. I then stood on the side of the bed and we switched to doggy position and I fucked her hard and pushed her body all the way down flat onto the bed (prone bone), never knew this position had a name before I joined UKP.

Got back up and stood by the bed and took the rubber off while she got back on all fours and continued OWO and finished my first pop in CIM. She went out to clean up and was back very quick and cleaned me up. She gave me a nice massage and we were chatting about her holidays. The sun burn on her skin looked painful but the bikini lines looked sexy. After a few mins, I was ready for round two and she started off with OWO and would stop in between to come back up for some DFK. I asked her to get her toys out, as I thought I had to return the favor. So rubbered up her dildo and got to 69 position and I started fingering her first and then inserted the dildo while I licked her clit.

I think this was more of a turn on for me and it felt great. Felt like was about to pop again so asked her to get between my legs again, plenty of eye contact during the OWO and then finished again in CIM. She helped me clean up and she went to clean herself. I was still lying in bed trying to catch my breath. She got back in bed and kissed me again, not at all clock watching. However, I was well aware I had about 5 mins to leave. So I got up and started to get dressed while we continued to chat.

I realised we had not exchanged paperwork’s and I told her sorry and handed it over. She took it and dropped it on the bed and came back up to kiss me and did not even bother to count it.

Visit Again: YES. Definitely will be back for more, very consistent and always eager to please. I left her place a happy lad !

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 03:26:37 pm by Sinz »

Offline davison

Great review. She is a hell of a lot of fun. I caught her tanned just back from her last vacation. Great girl. Damn she loves to eat ass. Every client that seems to be the first thing to pop into her head!

Offline Sinz

Great review. She is a hell of a lot of fun. I caught her tanned just back from her last vacation. Great girl. Damn she loves to eat ass. Every client that seems to be the first thing to pop into her head!

Without a doubt, she is a naughty little thing !

Offline Maek781

I also meet her on the afternoon, she is lots of funn to be with, service to bring you to mars and back  :wackogirl:,oral skills owo and rimming at perfection, tight pussy and amazing firm body, will see her again  soon. :yahoo:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 09:43:21 pm by Maek781 »

Offline Joey2315

Quick question, does she only do rimming if shaved, you know, in the darker areas?

Offline KentAde

Quick question, does she only do rimming if shaved, you know, in the darker areas?

Think you have your answer on the other Thread.....

Offline BootsnBunches

Has anyone been to her new place in Euston yet? What's it like?

Offline Sinz

Has anyone been to her new place in Euston yet? What's it like?

If I am right it's a well known hotel just outside Euston station.

Offline BootsnBunches

If I am right it's a well known hotel just outside Euston station.

Does that mean 'punter friendly' or just genuinely well known?

imtheman

mrhorney

Does anyone know if she still does OWO and CIM in 30 mins bookings?

I'm sure it was stated on her profile before but no longer does

Cheers

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Does anyone know if she still does OWO and CIM in 30 mins bookings?

I'm sure it was stated on her profile before but no longer does

Cheers

Saw her last week in Euston...OWO ...yes for sure.....but not deep at all!!......not sure about CIM...

Demiro77

Oh, def. on my HL now... son to be visited mmm :yahoo: :diablo:

Offline BootsnBunches

Saw her last week in Euston...OWO ...yes for sure.....but not deep at all!!......not sure about CIM...

I've not managed to see her since she moved to Euston, but saw her a few times at Old St, indeed I was her last client there. I was enjoying banging her so much I didn't manage to pull out and get to her mouth in time. She jokingly complained that I didn't CIM as I'd done on other visits so you should be ok. Hoping to see her early next week, so I will let you know.

mrhorney

I've not managed to see her since she moved to Euston, but saw her a few times at Old St, indeed I was her last client there. I was enjoying banging her so much I didn't manage to pull out and get to her mouth in time. She jokingly complained that I didn't CIM as I'd done on other visits so you should be ok. Hoping to see her early next week, so I will let you know.

Great! Thanks. Yeah also been on my Hot list for a while now but she gets booked up quick so short notices are most likely a no no.

Offline Top Dog

Comms: Easy to book, booked over text, quick responses

Location: Short walk from Old Street station, 2 floor up the stairs, was easy to locate with the instructions given (was told she might be moving soon, but will be moving to somewhere else in the same area)       

Services: OWO, DFK, RO, CIM, Rimming (both ways), penetration (protected) - various positions

WG: Great body, petite, firm ass, clean shaved, was wearing black lingerie and heels. Always smiling, bubbly and good English.

The Punt: Julia opened the door with a smile, and was very warm and welcoming. I followed her to the room and she remembered me from the last time I met her (sorry dint get a chance to review her last time), she is back from holidays and was lovely to see all the bikini tan lines on her, once we undressed. I was about to sort the paperwork out and confirmed I was going to stay for an hour (£100), but she said later and we locked into a very passionate DFK.

My cock was hard in no time and she got on her knees and started to suck on my cock. Lots of eye contact during the OWO, with no hands and just mouth action which was brilliant. She has a small mouth and I am aware she is not able to do DT, but she did take in as much as she could.

Asked her to get on all fours on the bed and I just spanked her sexy ass, before spreading it open and then rimmed her and licked her pussy and before I knew it I was sliding my tongue inside her holes. Her ass is firm and loved the shape of it, perfect to grab and fuck. She said it was her turn and then got me to lay down and continued OWO and lots of ball sucking. Great oral skills as she did not use much hand and sucked all the way down the shaft and sucked on the balls, with a little bit teasing below the balls. Soon I was dying for some 69, and got her on top of me and sucked her tight pussy and rimmed her.

She then suggested that she will rim me and I was all up for it, loved her tongue doing magic down there and sucking my balls and cock in turns while stroking it. Could not resist anymore and wanted to fuck that tight pussy, so she slipped on the rubber and switched to CG position and then reverse CG. I then stood on the side of the bed and we switched to doggy position and I fucked her hard and pushed her body all the way down flat onto the bed (prone bone), never knew this position had a name before I joined UKP.

Got back up and stood by the bed and took the rubber off while she got back on all fours and continued OWO and finished my first pop in CIM. She went out to clean up and was back very quick and cleaned me up. She gave me a nice massage and we were chatting about her holidays. The sun burn on her skin looked painful but the bikini lines looked sexy. After a few mins, I was ready for round two and she started off with OWO and would stop in between to come back up for some DFK. I asked her to get her toys out, as I thought I had to return the favor. So rubbered up her dildo and got to 69 position and I started fingering her first and then inserted the dildo while I licked her clit.

I think this was more of a turn on for me and it felt great. Felt like was about to pop again so asked her to get between my legs again, plenty of eye contact during the OWO and then finished again in CIM. She helped me clean up and she went to clean herself. I was still lying in bed trying to catch my breath. She got back in bed and kissed me again, not at all clock watching. However, I was well aware I had about 5 mins to leave. So I got up and started to get dressed while we continued to chat.

I realised we had not exchanged paperwork’s and I told her sorry and handed it over. She took it and dropped it on the bed and came back up to kiss me and did not even bother to count it.

Visit Again: YES. Definitely will be back for more, very consistent and always eager to please. I left her place a happy lad !

Hidden Image/Members Only

No face pic out of 10 what would you rate her looks wise  :hi:

Offline Sinz

No face pic out of 10 what would you rate her looks wise  :hi:

Probably 7, wears no make up, natural look

Offline Top Dog

Offline BootsnBunches

Probably 7, wears no make up, natural look

I'd agree with that. Cute rather than stunning. Nice eyes, with a naughty glint.

Offline willow

I'd agree with that. Cute rather than stunning. Nice eyes, with a naughty glint.

Been on my Hotlist for quite a while.  Some folks have commented negatively on her looks.  What is the exact state of play here.  Is she cute, but not a super model or is this what the Americans call a butter face?

Offline Tommy_73

She's no stunner but she's certainly not a minger. She does look Polish... if you know what I mean. Has that Eastern Europe look to her. She is cute though and good in the sack. Petite, CIM, rimming and great value. What's not to like!

Offline KentAde

She's no stunner but she's certainly not a minger. She does look Polish... if you know what I mean. Has that Eastern Europe look to her. She is cute though and good in the sack. Petite, CIM, rimming and great value. What's not to like!

+1. I agree. One of the best WG's out there in her price range YMMV......

Offline corduroykid

Agreed, onto the hot list for next time

Offline mattmatt

Sinz, great review. I'm glad you had a good time!

Julia is a great enthusiastic SP, VFM and has always provided services advertised.

Offline Ozy84

For anybody who has seen both,  would you say is prettier, Julia or her room mate Nicol?

holland

For anybody who has seen both,  would you say is prettier, Julia or her room mate Nicol?
I would say Nicol but I think is personal.
Nicol has long flaps mate ;)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 01:30:26 pm by holland »

Offline Sinz

If it's of any assistance, all the comments on here today, tempted me and led me to meet her again today   :rolleyes:

Don't think it warrants another review, but to update- met her at the new temp location in Euston

Had a great time as last time, noticed her lips have been puffed up, asked her and she confirmed she had something done to them(looks good).

Verdict- more lips to kiss and I think she is more excited to keep kissing as she is enjoying the new upgrade.  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 06:00:30 pm by Sinz »

Offline Sinz

In case of any confusion, my above comment was about Julia

I am yet to meet Nicol  :hi:

Offline KentAde

If it's of any assistance, all the comments on here today, tempted me and led me to meet her again today   :rolleyes:

Don't think it warrants another review, but to update- met her at the new temp location in Euston

Had a great time as last time, noticed her lips have been puffed up, asked her and she confirmed she had something done to them(looks good).

Verdict- more lips to kiss and I think she is more excited to keep kissing as she is enjoying the new upgrade.  :sarcastic:

Cheers. Does she use a hotel now?

Offline Sinz

Cheers. Does she use a hotel now?

Yes, a well known hotel chain outside Euston station

mrhorney

What time did you see her if you don't mind me asking?

I agreed to see her today at 2pm, and then last min she text me saying shes finished working for today a family emergency came up 🤔

I'm yet to see her shes always fully booked.

Offline Sinz

What time did you see her if you don't mind me asking?

I agreed to see her today at 2pm, and then last min she text me saying shes finished working for today a family emergency came up 🤔

I'm yet to see her shes always fully booked.

Before 2pm, don't think it's wise to share the exact time.

Safe to say I dint take up your slot.

Same here, tried a few times couple of weeks ago, since she moved to the new location, no luck.

This time all the stars aligned.

kyzersoze05

Yup I can never arrange a meet with her either over the last few weeks. She says she is always fully booked on the day even when I ring in the morning.

Offline horsa

for those that have seen her does she facially look like Nadia from big brother? I am trying to get some sort of idea of facial features

Offline Sinz

for those that have seen her does she facially look like Nadia from big brother? I am trying to get some sort of idea of facial features

Much slimmer than the pic you have referenced, but yeah the skin complexion and the hair color is the same, longer hair, she has done lip enhancement recently and more kissable and suckable lips.

Offline horsa

Much slimmer than the pic you have referenced, but yeah the skin complexion and the hair color is the same, longer hair, she has done lip enhancement recently and more kissable and suckable lips.

thanks, I read that Nadia is a TS!  :scare: percentage wise how close is she to the picture?

Offline Sinz

thanks, I read that Nadia is a TS!  :scare: percentage wise how close is she to the picture?

30% for the complexion and eyes but as mentioned way slimmer and longer hair

Offline jimijimi

I had seen her once in the past due to so many positive reviews here but she was not petit at all and not so pretty(YMMV, of course)
Was it a b&s?
The girl I met was 5'7-5'8.
How tall is she? Looks wise any resemblance to celeb?

Offline jimijimi

Sorry I missed the post regarding the resemblance. Just ignore the last part.

Offline horsa

how is her OWO? average? and is it toothy?