Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Selina Ray/ Layla Grace (aka Jasmine Louise1) - Outcall Cardiff  (Read 946 times)

19 review(s) for welshbeautyjaz (16 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline gheeme

External Link/Members Only

2 hour Outcall in Cardiff.
£300.
Services - DFK, OWO, CIM, Swallow, Penetration protected.

Selina arrived bang in time wearing what I asked her to. She was very chatty and puts you at ease. OWO was solid. Sex in cowgirl and doggy. Swallowed 2 loads. Asked permission to leave which was a nice touch.

She has. Cute way of letting you know she's getting horny by squeezing her boobs before each round.

Only negative is she doesn't do anal.

Defo see again.

Gatchaman

Nice one gheeme, thanks for the review.  There have been a few reliability problems with Selina recently, so good to see a positive.  There are a few of us on here who want to see her.

Her profile is currently showing £400 for a 2 hour outcall.  Has that gone up since you booked, or did you get a deal, or do an RB or something?

Offline mrdiamond77

Agree with Gatchaman about her reliability issues as she has cancelled on me before too, but she is very nice and attractive and I was very happy with my time with her when we did eventually meet.  Nice review.  :hi:

RootandShoot

Looks like her prices are a bit all over the place. £160 for a 1 hour incall, £200 for 1.5hrs...yet £350 for 2 hours? Outcalls: £200 for 1 hour, £280 for 1.5 hrs..yet £400 for 2 hours? The 30 mins between 1.5 and 2 hours is very expensive!  :rolleyes:

Offline gheeme

It was over 6 months ago, and her hour Incall at the time was £135. She was a last minute arrangement for me because Kandice was ill.

In fact I must post reviews for Kandice and Welsh Barbie when I have a sec.

Gatchaman

It was over 6 months ago, and her hour Incall at the time was £135.

Ah, thanks that makes more sense.  £135 was her hourly rate back when I saw her, probably around the same time.

It's probably worth mentioning the rough date/elapsed time in reviews of old punts.  In this case, I'd assumed (wrongly) that it was a recent punt and that it indicated a recent improvement in reliability.