Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: It's worse than trying to get a doctor's appointment  (Read 1605 times)

Reeson69

I only see indie girls and, not only are they hiking there prices up, they're making it increasingly difficult to book an appointment unless it's weeks in advance.
Today I made a GP appointment for Monday, but can I hell sort out a punt for the same day!
Due to work I can't book six weeks ahead, and I wouldn't want to because, being a middle-aged man with health issues, I can't guarantee I'll be in the condition or mood to go ahead on that date.
Is it easier to get a short-notice booking with an agency?

walking dead

I have no issues getting short notice bookings with agencies sometimes a couple of hours or less.
But it obviously depends on locations and girls you would like to see.

Indies are a little more difficult but I sometimes get the day before or same day.

Not sure who is asking you to wait 6 weeks ?!! The maximum I have ever planned a punt is probably 3 or 4 days and that's if it's an early morning appointment

Looking4fun

Theirs only 2 girls that ive read that have waiting lists that long,theirs loads  of quality girls indi & agency that are good punts in a couple of days.

Reeson69

Theirs only 2 girls that ive read that have waiting lists that long,theirs loads  of quality girls indi & agency that are good punts in a couple of days.

I can name 3 straight off the top of my head, and that's without even trying to book some of the other megastars.

Offline Kev3773

I can name 3 straight off the top of my head, and that's without even trying to book some of the other megastars.

I  can think of Brooke who I've no intention of seeing  and Justine who I've seen a few times but be interested to know all these top girls with such a long waiting list  :unknown:

Looking4fun

I'm interested in who the 3 are mate?